Liberal Beef Farm in Uraguay

The Fiberal Party of Canada is buying beef from a Fiberal Supporter in Uraguay who is selling the beef to the Fiberal Government of Canada to feed the prisoners in a Federal Prison in Red Deer Alberta. WOW ! What is wrong with Canadian beef? The Canadian Beef Industry is in dire straits and our dishonest go to hell with Canadians Fiberal Party is buying beef off shore and to hell with Canadian Beef Producers!!!

FACT !!!

The skeletons in the closet of this totally corrupt and lying Fiberal Party is unbelievable but there are idiots out there who believe in lying believe in supporting corruption and the mismanagement of OVER 9 Billion dollars a year and this same Fiberal Party doesn't give a damn about health care...

The skeletons in the closet of this totally corrupt and lying Fiberal Party is unbelievable but there are idiots out there who believe in lying believe in supporting corruption and the mismanagement of OVER 9 Billion dollars a year and this same Fiberal Party doesn't give a damn about health care...

And is that not the truth. Paul Martin could give two squirts of warm rat piss about anything other than being PM and he and his party will do anything to stay there. How any Canadian can vote for this group is beyond me. If you are a left winger vote NDP just do not give these crooks another shot at our money.

Adscam alone if my two best friends and I gave all our income to the goverment would take 500 000 years to pay for this is total BS they should put on trial and hung from the nearest yard arm.

So there is no real proof, we have no way of knowing if the Liberals are directly involved, and we have no way of knowing the whole story. To me this sounds like more political grandstanding and negative campaigning from the party that blocked fining meatpackers who had been found in contempt of parliament.

Would not surprise me the least bit ,if when we get to the bottom of this story ,we Find paul shipping the south american cows back to canada on his ships , hes probly buying south american to get a few extra million for his shipping services , his boats probly all registered in central america so they don't have to give canada a share of the money he is stealing from Canada .

Im just teasing , I just can't beleave 30% of canadians are happy with these crooks , they must have their head in the sand . As i suspect out of the 30 % or more voteing for these crooks less then 1% is getting cut in on the countries loot .

Problem #1: The Liberals have been in power so long it has become a security issue for most voters, if they dont know who to vote for or dont care they vote Liberal cuz 'they have ruled this long already so they must be doing a good job' which is completely and totally ignorant

Problem #2: Liberals are very VERY talented at lying and deceit, they could steal your lawn ornaments and convince you that you gave them to them =p Just look at all the corruption, waste, and coverups that have already been shown, and there seems to be a new scandal revealed every week or so =p

Problem #3: Anti-conservative mentality, blind and mis-guided, end up winning the Liberals votes because people want 'anyone but Harper and his Harperites in power, they will destroy the country'. Ask half the people who say that HOW he will destroy the country and they wont be able to answer, simply because its a Liberal rant that has propogated through Liberal circles and is repeated to the people from Problem #1 and it affects their decision unjustly.

Problem #4: Conservatives suffer split votes which has allowed the Liberals to win election after election because right-wing Canada (the majority) can't unite under a single banner, the merging of two major right-wing parties has greatly increased the chances of a right-wing party finally booting the Liberals out of power... and the left-wingers are terrified, they thought that Canadians loved their corruption =p

So there is no real proof, we have no way of knowing if the Liberals are directly involved, and we have no way of knowing the whole story. To me this sounds like more political grandstanding and negative campaigning from the party that blocked fining meatpackers who had been found in contempt of parliament.

But there is real proof! The Fiberal Liars are trying their best to hide the fact a Fiberal MP and a close supporter who also is a Canadian is involved plus Paul Martins Shipping line. These lyinmg bastards are another piece of work! Screw Canadian based industries.. UGH !!!