Sgt. Ryan Russell...killed serving the better good.

Oleg Bach

There should be a proper and full investigation in what led up to the killing of Ryan Russell..What was the sequence of events that took this fine officer's life?..leaving behind a son and wife....who was this "mad man" Richard Kachkar who drove a snow plow on his suicidal murderous mission that took a life and ruined his own?

Looking at the photo of Mr. Kachkar I did not expect to see a strong healthy well bred man...someone who looked happy and successful and who fit in...From what I have gathered Mr. Kachkar...spoke to his estranged wife (whether they have children, I don't know) - after the converstion he abruptly left St. Catherines and ended up in Toronto to be harboured at a Catholic Misson called GOOD SHEPARD on Queen street.

I am familiar with this mission and the connecting building that is a support residence in the rear...I visit a tenant there on occassion..From what I gathered from a volunteer who is in the know - Is that on a very cold night...Mr. Kachkar around midnight - bolted from the mission...bare foot and not wearing any winter clothing...You would assume under what is left of the mental health act...A person can only be detained by police if he is a danger to the public OR TO HIMSELF...It is evident that a person who most certainly would die of exposure is a danger to themselves...stangely the people who run the mission did NOT notifiy the proper authorities to rescue a person who was clearly out of his mind and because of the weather - truely a danger to himself - and as events unfolded was a great danger to the innocent Sgt. Ryan Russell.

Here is what I am wondering as far as the history of Mr. Kachkar...Was he envolved in the family law court system..was he treated with care and dignity or was he persecuted because of the oppress the male animal husbandry that seems to be the tacit policy in these courts...secondly - did some doctor prescribe a drug to this man that crazed him? AND lastly was the sequence of events and actions in the year prior to Mr. Kachkars' utter break down and ruin...that led to the loss of his future - and most importanly the loss of the life of a fine law enforcement officer with a very bright future.

These things just don't happen on their own - I remember assisting my brother and ploding through social agents - courts - and even dealing with the Supreme Court in the end...I was not pleased with what I saw...If it was not for my brother having me as his advocate and protector - He surely would have parished...seems Mr. Kachkar did not have any protection from what is probably systemic abuse causing him to go nuts.

I bet that the killing of the poor police officer was in fact indirectly done by a vile system - as the conspiracy theorists say...Kachkar was what they call a "Manchruian Canidate" - a mindless assasin conditioned to eventyally snap and kill - and it seems that our militarized police made a lot of useful hay and got great and needed P R out of the death of Russell ..........someone should investigate who really is responsible for the death of the officer...like I said...there should be an investigation of the sequence of events that led to this human tragedy and great polical triumph at the expense of two men - one dead and the other half dead - and left to suffer for the next 25 years.

There should be a proper and full investigation in what led up to the killing of Ryan Russell..<snip>

I bet that the killing of the poor police officer was in fact indirectly done by a vile system - as the conspiracy theorists say...Kachkar was what they call a "Manchruian Canidate" - a mindless assasin conditioned to eventyally snap and kill - and it seems that our militarized police made a lot of useful hay and got great and needed P R out of the death of Russell ..........someone should investigate who really is responsible for the death of the officer...<snip>

Plenty of people go through difficult circumstances and don't kill others. Perhaps they will do a "proper and full investigation" and find that Kachar's prior mental illness was the primary contributant to his being involved with "the system" in the first place. Like practically everyone else.

"I bet that the killing of the poor police officer was in fact indirectly done by a vile system - as the conspiracy theorists say...Kachkar was what they call a "Manchruian Canidate" - a mindless assasin conditioned to eventyally snap and kill - and it seems that our militarized police made a lot of useful hay and got great and needed P R out of the death of Russell ..........someone should investigate who really is responsible for the death of the officer...like I said...there should be an investigation of the sequence of events that led to this human tragedy and great polical triumph at the expense of two men - one dead and the other half dead - and left to suffer for the next 25 years."

What planet did you say you lived on?

Here is some background information for you http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/926391--the-mystery-of-the-man-in-the-snowplow.

You folks a part of that vile barbaric system - of abuse...of injustice ... of contempt for the weak and poor...the point I was making is that evil people are rarely born that way. They are created. Not saying that this is the case...with this particular fellow..but I would speculate that he was beaten up quiet badly by so called sophisiticated legal parasites who eat babies....The status quo as it stands is NOT in a civilized state from what I have observed. Those who maintain the status quo at any cost are usually directly or indirectly dependant on corruption and institutionalized cruelty...If as one reader said - we all suffer to some degree under the system ... then I put to that reader... why accept it as good...or fair ...or just when it is usually not? I smell a bit of cowardice and fear when it comes to addressing the things that are askew when it comes to fair play in supposedly a fair and just society.

You folks a part of that vile barbaric system - of abuse...of injustice ... of contempt for the weak and poor...the point I was making is that evil people are rarely born that way. They are created. Not saying that this is the case...with this particular fellow..but I would speculate that he was beaten up quiet badly by so called sophisiticated legal parasites who eat babies....The status quo as it stands is NOT in a civilized state from what I have observed. Those who maintain the status quo at any cost are usually directly or indirectly dependant on corruption and institutionalized cruelty...If as one reader said - we all suffer to some degree under the system ... then I put to that reader... why accept it as good...or fair ...or just when it is usually not? I smell a bit of cowardice and fear when it comes to addressing the things that are askew when it comes to fair play in supposedly a fair and just society.

My point is that patterned behaviour by a system...gathers destructive momentum...this incident should never have happened - Period. It shows very poor management and horrifically bad judgement..in fact it shows no judgement at all - just an auto-response from a system that runs on policy. It is a sad state of current affairs when we really do not have any judges in Canada....just appointed trolls who operate on mindless policy...and it was this attitude that destroyed the life of one person and managed to kill another - Yet no one wants to look at what went wrong - instead they have a show funeral - and use the death of one man - and the ruination of another to further an agenda that is faulty...foolish and lazy...