Pakistan Floods

I don't have British ancestors. If you feel you owe India some debt, go ahead and pay it, and leave the rest of us out of it. Thanks.

Um canada was built by brits and french people, the same people who raped India years ago.

Its therefore OUR FAULT that conditions in india are the way they are... we brought racism and our class system to them... its up to us to take it out.

we ALL need to pay... you too, racist.

justice will be served

we wear our guilt on our skin literally- ignore it if you want... theres no denying though

Edited by Ratio

Its therefore OUR FAULT that conditions in india are the way they are... we brought racism and our class system to them... its up to us to take it out.

It is our fault they have one of the fastest growing economies in the world? Perhaps we can send them the NDP....they can fix that.

we brought racism and our class system to them... its up to us to take it out.

That is nonsense. Indians are quite capable of being racist all by themselves.. 1,000,000 dead hindus and muslims proved that...the British class system looks egalitarian compared to the Indian caste system.

Why are you so predisposed to hate indians so much?

I

That is nonsense. Indians are quite capable of being racist all by themselves.. 1,000,000 dead hindus and muslims proved that...the British class system looks egalitarian compared to the Indian caste system.

Why are you so predisposed to hate indians so much?

wow, it takes a nutcase to make the case that indians are racist (and then say that they are MORE racist even then whites),I dunno where you get this... but whatevs...

oh and

haha very funny,

call me racist after calling indians worst then murderous brits!

wow, it takes a nutcase to make the case that indians are racist (and then say that they are MORE racist even then whites),I dunno where you get this... but whatevs...

oh and

haha very funny,

call me racist after calling indians worst then murderous brits!

It is only funny to you because you are ignorant of history. You seem to know nothing of the partition riots that left upwards to a million dead, riots based soley on ethnicity and religion...you seem to know nothing of the indian caste system that forces people to remain in poverty because that is their caste...you seem to know very little about anything.

True, it's highly possible. Guessing at the motivations of such behaviour--whether from a Muslim fanatic, a Muslim-hater, or a mischievous troll--is not especially edifying either way.

Agreed, but the fellow uses some interesting and somewhat urbane English that reveals a good command of the language, which would suggest to me a Western education in English, possibly even study in journalism or English lit.

The government of Pakistan has taken action against my Muslim brothers in the bordering regions with Afghanistan. In Swat valley, the traitorous Pakistani goons slaughtered God's holy warriors, at the behest of America. Now this very same place has suffered the wrath of Allah.

A friend of the US Pakistan is not. The Great Satan has no friends, save perhaps the murderous Zionist regime. But Pakistan appeases and fears America, rather than proudly resisting as it should. For this faithlessness they have been punished.

I find it interesting that this writer capitalizes "Great Satan," but does not do the same for "holy warriors" or "wrath." I suppose there could be a minor quarrel about some grammar, but othewise smoothly written, almost profesional.

Hey, Mansour Mohammed Jaffa, just out of curiosity, did you go to - or are you presently attending - the U of T?