UH Oh I smell censorship! How are egalitarians going to edal with

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100712/sc_afp/sciencesportusphysics_20100712165904

"Scientists have found the reason why blacks dominate on the running track and whites in the swimming pool: it’s in their belly-buttons, a study published Monday shows.

What’s important is not whether an athlete has an innie or an outie but where his or her navel is in relation to the rest of the body, says the study published in the International Journal of Design and Nature and Ecodynamics.

The navel is the center of gravity of the body, and given two runners or swimmers of the same height, one black and one white, “what matters is not total height but the position of the belly-button, or center of gravity,” Duke University professor Andre Bejan, the lead author of the study, told AFP.

“It so happens that in the architecture of the human body of West African-origin runners, the center of gravity is significantly higher than in runners of European origin,” which puts them at an advantage in sprints on the track, he said.

Individuals of West African-origin have longer legs than European-origin athletes, which means their belly-buttons are three centimeters (1.18 inches) higher than whites’, said Bejan.

That means the black athletes have a “hidden height” that is three percent greater than whites’, which gives them a significant speed advantage on the track."

or mybe the LIEberal egalitarians are right after all: blacks are black because of racism and poverty...

ehat ever makes them feel better.

or mybe the LIEberal egalitarians are right after all: blacks are black because of racism and poverty... .

ehat ever makes them feel better.

lol blacks are blacks. So basically your claim is that blacks are less educated, less wealthy, and more likely to commit crimes etc. than white people because of genetics. Good luck proving that one. But i guess the only thing that matters is that you've proven it to yourself.

lol blacks are blacks. So basically your claim is that blacks are less educated, less wealthy, and more likely to commit crimes etc. than white people because of genetics. Good luck proving that one. But i guess the only thing that matters is that you've proven it to yourself.

That's all I've ever got from him...

Everyone else is genetically inferior to Europeans...

good luck proving that blacks are the same genetically as asians or whites is what shoudl come to mind... but hey!