Canada’s Israel Lobby

I'm sure anyone who has read this also acknowledges your dishonesty.

I take it then you concede that neither Asper (or his family) or the CIJA are registered lobbiests.

No suprises, you are as honest as you are smert.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OTTAWA — Kory Teneycke, Prime Minister Stephen Harper's former communications director, is assuming a new posting as head of media giant Quebecor's Parliament Hill bureau, effectively overseeing coverage of a government for which he was chief spokesman one year ago.

Teneycke will become vice-president of development for the Montreal-based communications company, publishers of the expansive Sun chain of newspapers, and assume responsibility for the Ottawa bureau, where he will be located, said a joint Sun Media-Quebecor announcement Tuesday.

Read more:

Go on. Show how pathetic you can get and how low you can sink.

I take it then you concede that neither Asper (or his family) or the CIJA are registered lobbiests.

No suprises, you are as honest as you are smert.

I am conceding that you are a serial liar and no amount of honesty and facts are going to change that.

Yes and when Xerox comes in to sell copiers they shluld do that in special sessions too... :lol:

If the government wants to buy copiers they should put the contract out for tender and theres no reason that information shouldnt be public.

Beyond that your comparison is apples and oranges.

If the government wants to buy copiers they should put the contract out for tender and theres no reason that information shouldnt be public.

Beyond that your comparison is apples and oranges.

Really? What exactly do you think lobbiests do?

Dylan Penner, founding member of Independent Jewish Voices, believes that the ultimate objective of this Parliamentary Committee is “to introduce legislation that would make it a crime to criticize Israel”.
Wouldn't that violate the Charter?

What do you call this? A conspiracy (as Dancer likes to call it) or a strong influence by Israeli lobbies in Canada?

Maybe Canada has fundamental democratic values, more similar to Israel than the violent, depraved lands in that area?

More will follow.

More will follow...

Lucky us...

Is Fatal Attraction your favourite film?

...we know.

It doesn't stop with her.

Who makes Canada’s Mid-East policy? A ranking of influence by a panel of foreign affairs officials placed the Canadian Jewish Community first at 5.85 compared to 5.40 for each of the Prime Minister and the Department of External Affairs. The Canadian/Arab Community at 1.80 was ranked sixteenth out of the eighteen estimated influence inputs.

I think there are quite enough supporters of Israel's enemies on the world stage. Are you looking for 100% isolation for Israel?

I am conceding that you are a serial liar and no amount of honesty and facts are going to change that.

Get back to me when you present a fact. What you have presented is nothing but uninformed opinion...you think a VP corporate developement runs Sun media....I have presented the fact and a link to show who runs Sun Media

You have called the Aspers part of the Nebulous Israeli Lobby, a label now used by the frothing nutters in place of the Great Jewish Conspiracy....yet you back up this claim with nothing substantial, offering instead the self admitted description that the CJC is an advocacy group....which means in your ever so tiny miond, every advocacy grouyp is now a governemnt lobby....

You are a sham, a charltan, an idiot and a monomanical lying body part.

All kinds of different things. In general terms they try to get the government to act in a way that benefits the interests they represent.

Indeed...most often it involves funding....for buying things. Some times it involves policy. I any case, lobbyests works under tight regulations and their activity is public record.

Lobbyests are first and foremost high level salesfolk....

Really? What exactly do you think lobbiests do?

Not that it matters whether or not they have to be 'registered to be considered a lobby group', I hope this will make you shut up about this:

CJPAC is an independent organization with a 12-person board whose activities are funded by non-tax-deductible donations. An earlier entity, CIJA-PAC, the Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy (CIJA) Public Affairs Committee, was a UIA-supported group that was also headed by Cooper and is now defunct.

He acknowledged that CJPAC and CIJA-PAC, which was partly funded by charitable dollars, share “an overlap in membership, but it is not entirely similar.”

Link

CJPAC is a registered lobby group.

More:

Harper has a second major speech planned. On Tuesday evening, he will speak to the Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy (CIJA).

The Jewish lobby group invites MPs and senators, diplomats, members of the parliamentary press gallery and influential members of the Jewish community across the country for the biennial parliamentary dinner, Fife said.

Link

Edited by naomiglover

Indeed...most often it involves funding....for buying things. Some times it involves policy. I any case, lobbyests works under tight regulations and their activity is public record.

Lobbyests are first and foremost high level salesfolk....

Their activity is public record? Sweet! Link me to the audio and video of all the meetings between lobbiests and politicians please?

More:

Harper has a second major speech planned. On Tuesday evening, he will speak to the Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy (CIJA).

The Jewish lobby group invites MPs and senators, diplomats, members of the parliamentary press gallery and influential members of the Jewish community across the country for the biennial parliamentary dinner, Fife said.

Link

I sure journalistic shorthand, calling the CJC a Jewish lobby qualifies as them being agents of the Israeli government.

Their activity is public record? Sweet! Link me to the audio and video of all the meetings between lobbiests and politicians please?

You must be part of the jejuine youtube era....try the government gazette....sorry, it only comes in print form....get someone to video tape themselves reading it....just like youtube.

CJPAC is a registered lobby group.

Intersting how your article doesn't make that claim, nor does it say they are governmental lobbyests or are they paid by the Israeli government.

All of these facts are central to your smear.

OTTAWA — Kory Teneycke, Prime Minister Stephen Harper's former communications director, is assuming a new posting as head of media giant Quebecor's Parliament Hill bureau, effectively overseeing coverage of a government for which he was chief spokesman one year ago.

Teneycke will become vice-president of development for the Montreal-based communications company, publishers of the expansive Sun chain of newspapers, and assume responsibility for the Ottawa bureau, where he will be located, said a joint Sun Media-Quebecor announcement Tuesday.

Read more:

Go on. Show how pathetic you can get and how low you can sink.

I don't think u

idiot really describes you....complete focking idiot is closer...

But they did for many years. Does the bad business dealings by the Asper family change the fact that "a friend of Israel" who on number of occasions was accused of pressing his editors to publish favorable editorials was pushing his agenda through his media for many years? No it doesn't.

More Naomibullshite...

Journalists are accused of writing what they’re told by Izzy Asper; that their newspapers have an anti-Muslim bias; that columnists succumb to pressure from Jewish colleagues — revealing an assumption that journalists who are Jews automatically have a pro-Israel agenda.

http://www.cjc.ca/2010/06/17/no-this-newspaper-is-not-an-agent-of-israeli-policy-new-anti-semitism-is-on-the-rise/

To sum up Naomis accusations...

Jews Control the Media

Jews Control The Government

If she adds that jews control the banks and make passover matza from the blood of xtian babies she will have an anti-semite keno card

I had a quick look around there, but never found the database that has all the transcripts / video / audio of all the meetings between lobbiests and politicians.

Can't help you there..I don't think it is organized that way, I think it is chronological so you go date by day backwards..you can though call your MP and have her researcher look for you.