Atheism is DEAD!

davidmabus0202

The word on the street is that you have a tiny penis.

Everyone laughs at you behind your back.

You don't have any friends.

You are, however, world famous on Google!

I started typing in "David Mabus", and by the time I was up to "b", the autocomplete was already suggesting "david mabus spam" as the most popular search term. Wow! I accepted this helpful suggestion, and with moments was reading this:

David Mabus rap-sheet

Miscreant: David Mabus

Crime: INSANITY

Sentence: Automatically Junked

Comments: Deeply deranged, disturbed individual who believes James Randi has cheated him out of a million dollars, and who vents by spamming websites and email with his angry tirades. Certifiable. Needs immediate mental health care. His real name is (deleted by kimmy but available at original site), and he lives in Montreal, Canada.

But wait! The adventure continues!

Then today I was perusing PZ Myers' blog and happened to note a user named David Mabus in the Dungeon, which is a rogue's gallery of banned users. Turns out its the same loon that had posted on my blog, and apparently he boldly traverses the internet pasting the exact same rant (Seriously. Verbatim.), as well as one or two other pre-prepared jobs, on skeptical blogs and forums. Apparently this David Mabus fellow and our own David here are one and the same.

And yet the plot thickens...

Turns out David Mabus is actually (deleted by kimmy but available at original site), a Nostradummy from Canada who's greatest "contribution" to the prophecy movement is a weird claim that Nostradamus predicted the coming of Depeche Mode and, through this, the World Trade Center attacks. Apparently we have a celebrity in our midst. I don't know if I take it as a sign of Dennis' decline or my ascension that he's left off bothering Randi and PZ and is now skulking around here.

:lol:

Nostradamus predicted the coming of Depeche Mode! I know there's gotta be a "Personal Jesus" joke in here somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. But apparently it's not all fun and games with David Mabus...

i will execute you. the police wont save you

God told me to MURDER you...

pz and his entire family will burn in HELL...

police won't save that fucker from me...

you will be executed without mercy...

you have forfeit your lives...

and the police wont save you...

see, the entire university is going to be destroyed because of blaspheming PZ...

this will be sent to every member of the University...

police won't save that fucker from me...

did you know that blasphemy is punishable by DEATH and I am here to execute all of you?

Fascinating. That's some interesting stuff.

-k

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, I never even got a call for that...

I guess the police don't like lying atheist scumbags, either!

The word on the street is that you have a tiny penis.

Everyone laughs at you behind your back.

You don't have any friends.

You are, however, world famous on Google!

I started typing in "David Mabus", and by the time I was up to "b", the autocomplete was already suggesting "david mabus spam" as the most popular search term. Wow! I accepted this helpful suggestion, and with moments was reading this:

David Mabus rap-sheet

But wait! The adventure continues!

:lol:

Nostradamus predicted the coming of Depeche Mode! I know there's gotta be a "Personal Jesus" joke in here somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can figure it out. But apparently it's not all fun and games with David Mabus...

Fascinating. That's some interesting stuff.

-k

now little kimmy, let me show you the FINAL VERSION which I am going to send to the ENTIRE WORLD:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __

wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little shits even talk about me....

GOATS ON FIRE....

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6818/atheistheroes.gif

Edited by davidmabus0202

Codes of behavior are part of our makeup. We, like all social animals, function by them. But it doesn't take much of a survey of history to see that few if any of our moral codes are in fact immutable. Even in Christendom, key ones, like the place of women, have changed dramatically over the last couple of centuries.

It appears that human societies require moral codes. It isn't the particular codes that count, but rather that some sort of code exists. Why should any sensible person, atheist or otherwise, believe that we can exist without morality? It's a ludicrous position. What I take exception with is simply invoking moral codes without any rational backing because "God says so". Using the Divine to justify wicked acts is at least as old as religion itself. That was the whole point of the development of notions of secularism by guys like John Locke, that a rational society is forced to come up with logically and rationally defensible reasons for any moral code or law, to avoid long-standing historic abuses (like, for instance, the Catholics suffered in Protestant England).

My mode of communication is as stubborn miserable a-hole. Too often I have been attacked for my atheism rather than anything I'm saying. If I misconstrued, I apologize. Still, dropping bon mottes like "I knew an atheist who molested his kids" is not exactly a way to make good conversation with an atheist.

Great post! I apologize also if the slightest hint was made that atheists are all bad people. It might be that the moral atheists is probably a much better person than the staunch and stubborn religious nut. It all depends on extremes of aggression. I believe my primary point within my anicdotal example (spell check that will yah) was to show an extreme. From a logical point of view I really don't believe that God wants harm to come upon atheists that are good..but I do believe those that go against our moral code and the laws of nature - which are probably God's laws...can be a cursed lot.

Now to the point I was attempting to make. Atheists or believers should never force their view or opion or belief on others. It should be like it SHOULD be with belief - very very private and no ones buisness...I really don't care if you are an atheist or some vain bugger repeating the name Jesus over and over again...all I expect is resonablity and respect. That would be good and that would be godly in my books...

you don't know HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS...

No but I know how the world SHOULD work. I know the difference between right and wrong and I also know that love has more power than greed or hate...that patients is a virtue and If I sound like I am sucking up to the atheists - I am - got any better ideas on how to make friends..maybe offend the Muslims and Jews and Christians. Or perhaps torment and persecute the atheists? Peace makers are rare these days because they do know how the real world works..and have not given up like perhaps you have...You have to keep trying..we can not abandon our fellow human beings no matter how much we dispise them at times....quote - "I do not love him because he is good, I love him because he is my little child" - That is tolerance - fatherly tolerance...Yes it would be easier to take on a more powerful and punitive measure to gain order - but then that child will hate you and violence will continue for more generations.

Neither do you.

(Worse things would happen in most other 1st countries as they have much higher atheists populations.

ya, some european countries have over 80% atheist populations, even Catholic France is likely over 50%...the Islamists like to think that Islam will conquer europe but the truth is the muslims once they move to europe the 2nd generations are also becoming atheist as well...wherever you have higher education you'll find atheism rapidly growing in numbers, Canada is no exception...

Crimminals under the guise of Islam might blow you up..Crimminals under the guise of the Catholic church might ruin your family lineage and put a halt to it by f***ng your sons...both are quite horrific and terrible..both are terrorists...crimminality lurks within all orgainizations. None are immune to infection.

now little kimmy, let me show you the FINAL VERSION which I am going to send to the ENTIRE WORLD:

The FINAL VERSION?? Is that a promise? Does that mean you're done posting your drivel now? :lol:

The FINAL VERSION looks a lot like the previous version, except with MORE CAPITAL LETTERS and EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! !!!!!

I am sure the ENTIRE WORLD will be very excited to receive this. :lol:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

Actually I believe you're the one who has adopted a position against 98% of the human race. Everybody except you knows that Nostradamus is just a big pile of dog crap. It's just fairy tales for kids and fruit-cakes. You're funny.

-k

Hoover had the rock stars and celebrities of his time assassinated. That's why so many of them died from overdoses and plane crashes then, but not so many die of those causes now. At least that's what someone told me at work the other night. I didn't bother to tell him he's ignoring contradictory examples.

Not really sure what this has to do with anything, but I figure as long as we're talking about nutjobs and conspiracy theories, it fits.

Edited by cybercoma

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

Nostradmus couldn't predict the future, you're a lunatic with, it seems likely, clear signs of paranoia and psychosis. What should be happening is your poor family should be taking away your computer and getting you some psychiatric care. You're a sick deluded man.

Please do not touch my post. The fact that you are incapable of making a relevant statement on CONTEMPORARY REAL RELIGIOUS MATTERS is your fault not mine...yours is just abstract words...

here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHUbdqNb1A

almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __

wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little sh*ts even talk about me....

G*ATS ON FIRE....

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

Edited by davidmabus0202

the point I am trying to make is that you can claim in your ignorance that "God does not exist" but we are *able* to counter that claim...

this sums up the ATHEIST PROBLEM perfectly...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

why can't they keep their ignorance to themselves?

Edited by davidmabus0202

Guest TrueMetis

The Atheist problem what could it be? We make up a unproptionally tiny part of prison populations? doesn't seem like a problem. Most of the intellectuals are atheists? Also not a problem. We make more money? definately not a problem. Higher IQ, lower illiteracy rates, lower divorce rates, lower teen pregency, lower abortion rates, lower STI rates. None of those seem like bad things. So what exactly is the atheist problem? That atheists on average lead better lives?

Edited by TrueMetis