Religiously Unclean Restroom

jbg

This could offend some customers, religiously as well as from an aesthetic point of view.

Excerpt from article (link):

RIDGETOWN, Ont. — Friday was anything but a routine day for a University of Guelph professor at the Ridgetown campus. Dr. Paul Luimes was called shortly after midnight and asked to come to the bathroom at the Tim Horton’s location in Ridgetown. Police wanted to determine if a four-week-old weaner pig found abandoned in the bathroom belonged to the college. “It wasn’t one of ours," said Luimes. “But it was a healthy, young pig that weighed about 15 pounds."

Perfect mascot for the Horton corporation. This pig should actually be sent to work at the Tim Horton's head office - A place where they trim costs by firing managers that build up their buisness and hiring others cheaper. This I know from personal experiece and I will use the word alledgedly to keep everyone happy. There was a black girl that managed one of these coffee joints. She built up the place till it was generating over 3 million a year in sales. They fired her. Then she sued and with in a couple of months the Tim Horton people settled with her and gave her the money.

Alledgedly they hired someone else..cheaper...and alledgedly they began to falsify employment records..never giving the managers the reward of a fine employment record...alledgedly this was done to avoid the act of loosing other law suits for wrongful dismissal in the future - I don't like these people who act as if they are some good doing Canadian benevolent operation. They just use people and spit them out..BUT I suppose this is how all corporations operate these days...alledgedly.

They just use people and spit them out..BUT I suppose this is how all corporations operate these days...alledgedly.

i love it, such beautiful madness! if he's lucky that pig has H1N1.... im kidding, though would be a good turn into hilarity.

as the 5th most dangerous job in the US, we are having similar issues with Dominos pizza, who is putting up workers tax on employee hazard pay, which is only $2 a delivery... taxing $1 to keep food prices and avoid losses with NO protection for there drivers one-so-ever, nor company insurance, insurance pay, raises, waki-talkies, panic buttons, or company cell phones... all with minimum wage. (IRS also takes money from your paycheck: 8% off every sale for tips, even if ur not tipped. you could loose money)

great isnt it? sign up today to work for the big 'D'