Canadian Identity: un-American

What part of 1947 do you not understand. Before 1947 British Subject. After 1947 Canadian Citizen.

Got it! Stop putting meth into your arm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_World_War_II_in_Europe

Citizen after 1947, World War 2 ended in 1945. Canada's soldiers participated as British Subjects, not Canadians.

Gary is back.....

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

Gary is back.....

For the life of me I can't understand why it matters to him if Canadians were, by true definition, "Canadian citizens" or "Canadian residents" when they fought in WWII, because Canada, separately from Britain, declared war; that's why they were there, fighting in "Canadian Regiments," in the "Canadian armed forces."

Yes you are right, in any case world war II was over at this point. Canada's soldiers participated as British subjects.

Yes, we already established that point as correct. It did not mean, however, that Canadians were conscripted by Britain, nor did Canada join the war by decision of the British government, as you inferred. Also, Canadians did participate in a "real war" (as you put it) as citizens; though, the importance of that trivia remains to be explained.

Guest American Woman

Unbelievable, what else can be said. Canada became an independent nation in 1867 but we did not have citizens until 1947! A bad case of a lack of understanding on some persons part.

Canada didn't become an "independent" nation in 1867; it became a dominion of the British Commonwealth, which means that while it became a nation, it wasn't a fully independent nation.

For the life of me I can't understand why it matters to him if Canadians were, by true definition, "Canadian citizens" or "Canadian residents" when they fought in WWII

It matters to him because the historical revisionism permits him to deride Canada the English-speaking-part-of-Canada-that-stole-the-name-Canada-from-its-true-owner-Quebec as a nation perpetually unable to stand as independent and self-governing, in comparison to the US, which overthrew the Queen (his words) centuries ago. Complete buffoonery, of course, on par with his earlier rants about how "Canada" is not a native word, but instead came from god via Samuel de Champlain's mouth.

It matters to him because the historical revisionism permits him to deride Canada the English-speaking-part-of-Canada-that-stole-the-name-Canada-from-its-true-owner-Quebec as a nation perpetually unable to stand as independent and self-governing, in comparison to the US, which overthrew the Queen (his words) centuries ago. Complete buffoonery, of course, on par with his earlier rants about how "Canada" is not a native word, but instead came from god via Samuel de Champlain's mouth.

So you are saying he is a Quebecer with a chip on his shoulder?

Guest American Woman

Weird. His 'reasoning,' if one can call it that, makes no sense to me.

For the life of me I can't understand why it matters to him if Canadians were, by true definition, "Canadian citizens" or "Canadian residents" when they fought in WWII, because Canada, separately from Britain, declared war; that's why they were there, fighting in "Canadian Regiments," in the "Canadian armed forces."

If the British monarch was irrelevant then why did Canada see fit to create the 1982 Constitution via the Liberal party, the Supreme court, and the signatory of the Queen. That document has been used to unravel Canada and create Canada into an immigrant crap hole it is today. Canada's population 20 million 1982, 2009 34 million mostly because of Immigration. These immigrants received instant voting priviledges which has significantly altered the mindset of Canada. These immigrants have mostly come from low gdp countries and are living lives they did not earn, work for, nor deserve in the world history of mankind. These British Subjects did not fight for anything but for their own vanity. Canada is the Country it is today because these British subjects looked the other way while the politicians systematically wrecked Canada with their corrupt policies aimed to enrench themselves at the future generations of Canada's expense. These British Subject created a Canada Pension Plan that they contributed very little in the way of contributions yet many retired at 65 and have live into their nineties collecting way more than they ever contributed. Get the calculator out, they did not contribute what they recieve. Their way of paying for what they didn't deserve was via an immigrant ponzi scheme. These British Subjects put immigrants ahead of 1947 Citizen Canadians. The corrupt politicians have made Citizen Canadian worthless with their lax immigation designed to increase the tax based to progate their CPP ponzi scheme and enrich the government politician and civil servant at the expense of Citizen Canadian.

Canada operates as a Communist Country with policies for the the benefit of the few and not the interests of the many.

Truth is truth, these soldiers are undeserving of anything but the truth. The truth is they fought as british subjects and that is fact.

Yes, we already established that point as correct. It did not mean, however, that Canadians were conscripted by Britain, nor did Canada join the war by decision of the British government, as you inferred. Also, Canadians did participate in a "real war" (as you put it) as citizens; though, the importance of that trivia remains to be explained.

Whether conscripted by Britain or Candians were conscripted by the Canadian parliament makes no difference because the monarch is still Canada's head of state. Fact is fact, No Canadian Citizen fought in the world wars, british subjects did. War ended 1945, Citizenship started 1947.

Unbelievable, what else can be said. Canada became an independent nation in 1867 but we did not have citizens until 1947! A bad case of a lack of understanding on some persons part.

Canada independent, what part of Queen being Canada's head of state do you not get. What part of the 1982 Constitution was democratic. That document was imposed on Citizeship Canadian by the Liberals, the Supreme Court, and the Queen. Citizens have a say/vote in the documents that govern them. Once again Canadians were treated as British Subjects. Canadians continue to be treated as British Subjects because they are no longer captains of their future but are beholden to the communist Conservatives and Liberals.

Canada independent, what part of Queen being Canada's head of state do you not get. What part of the 1982 Constitution was democratic. That document was imposed on Citizeship Canadian by the Liberals, the Supreme Court, and the Queen. Citizens have a say/vote in the documents that govern them. Once again Canadians were treated as British Subjects. Canadians continue to be treated as British Subjects because they are no longer captains of their future but are beholden to the communist Conservatives and Liberals.

Whoowhee, you really are a fool. The concepts of personal union, divisible crowns, representative democracy, and nationhood are obviously completely lost on you; but what's better is that you simply don't want to know anything about them, lest it undermine your ability to drool vitriol. Best to spend your time picking out a nice tin-foil hat.

The indians have no alphabet. France was the first to use the Word, Canada, and Canada/Canadian has been used in many documents. Through US legal logic that makes Canada/Canadian copyrighted to its owner. The originator France, and Canada/Canadian of Nouvelle France. If you require inspiration on how to handle and deal with the aboriginal population of Canada look to the US. :o The irony you claim to be a Roman Catholic and they propogate the Holy ghost supposedly expresses itself through those around you. France was a Roman Catholic Nation so once again you make no sense. In the Roman Catholic scheme of things the Holy Ghost helped Samual understand the savages and document their expressions into the French Language.

Of Course we know English/French have jacked the Roman Alphabet and the Romans burned down the Jewish Temple in 70 AD and were the ones who crucified Jesus. The Roman God is/was Jupiter. He is the god of Social Justice/Truth. I suggest you people start learning another language, perhaps greek because your polluting the conscious stream of history with your dementia. Yes I know the Christians got even a jacked the Roman Empire and is now represented via the Roman Catholic church. To preseve this jacking, the christians went on to burn all the books of the day.

I look at historical dates and the acts on those dates to arrive at a perspective. Once again, the contrast between the US and Canada is Canada runs from true history wheras the US embraces History and makes it available for all to see.

So you are saying he is a Quebecer with a chip on his shoulder?

Hardly, I was born in Germany because my dad was in the Canadian Army. My parents are French/English. I have been to Quebec once but I hear about Quebec constantly because of Forum and Media whiners. I have no bias towards french or english. The people who have the chip is the ones trying to reinvent history to match their history revisionism. As I have said English Canada has bad attitude. Depending on the day they hate the US or they hate Quebec.

Guest American Woman
Yes I suppose its difficult for some to understand the World war ended in 1945 and were there as British subjects. You need to brush up on your numbers, 1947 comes after 1945 not before. I am sure eventually you will get it.

Obviously I understand that part of it, which if you were able to comprehend my previous posts, you'd understand.

Try re-reading them, and I'm pretty somewhat sure hopeful eventually you will get it.

The indians have no alphabet. France was the first to use the Word, Canada, and Canada/Canadian has been used in many documents. Through US legal logic that makes Canada/Canadian copyrighted to its owner. The originator France, and Canada/Canadian of Nouvelle France. If you require inspiration on how to handle and deal with the aboriginal population of Canada look to the US. :o The irony you claim to be a Roman Catholic and they propogate the Holy ghost supposedly expresses itself through those around you. France was a Roman Catholic Nation so once again you make no sense. In the Roman Catholic scheme of things the Holy Ghost helped Samual understand the savages and document their expressions into the French Language.

And all this has what to do with 1947 Canadians vs. 1755 Canadians vs. Canada's being an "immigrant craphole"?

Of Course we know English/French have jacked the Roman Alphabet and the Romans burned down the Jewish Temple in 70 AD and were the ones who crucified Jesus.

So are you suggesting that Canadians come up with a new alphabet because the Romans crucified Jesus (basically a Jewish preacher)?

The Roman God is/was Jupiter. He is the god of Social Justice/Truth. I suggest you people start learning another language, perhaps greek because your polluting the conscious stream of history with your dementia.

There's definitely a lot of demential on the thread but it has little to do with Greeks.

Yes I know the Christians got even a jacked the Roman Empire and is now represented via the Roman Catholic church. To preseve this jacking, the christians went on to burn all the books of the day.

What does "preseve" mean? And the Mohameddans did lots of library burning too.

I look at historical dates and the acts on those dates to arrive at a perspective. Once again, the contrast between the US and Canada is Canada runs from true history wheras the US embraces History and makes it available for all to see.

Im' sure that psychotic ideations more than dates and acts occuring on these dates have a lot to do with these posts as well.

And all this has what to do with 1947 Canadians vs. 1755 Canadians vs. Canada's being an "immigrant craphole"?

Canada has taken in way to many immigrants and refugees. Doing this has translated in low incomes, congested roads, poor working conditions.

So are you suggesting that Canadians come up with a new alphabet because the Romans crucified Jesus (basically a Jewish preacher)? There's definitely a lot of demential on the thread but it has little to do with Greeks.

Who say's he was Jewish? Christian propoganda perhaps. It is widely known it took 300 years before the Christian machine got up and running. It is also know the Septuagint (Old testament in Greek)was around for 300 years before Jesus appeared. Jesus and his crew had opportunity to read the old testament stories and preach accordingly. Pick up the King James version and you will see the new testament was translated from Greek. If you read the New Testament you will see the Romans Crucified Jesus not the jews. If you look at the documented history, the Romans burned down the Jewish temple built by herod. Jesus didn't preach in latin and the Jews dealt in Hebrew. The Romans god was Jupiter and this alphabet stems from rome. I suggest for your hereafter you better learn to another alphabet instead polluting this alphabet with your flawed comprehension.

What does "preseve" mean? And the Mohameddans did lots of library burning too.

Im' sure that psychotic ideations more than dates and acts occuring on these dates have a lot to do with these posts as well.

Preserve!! Muslims are another topic entirely and really they are not worth talking about.

While I am sure there are many people with attitudes detrimental to either French or English speaking Canadians. I have a French heritage myself but am living in the land of the red neck. I personally don't give a damn about language rights. I am against federalism because in my view Alberta is getting screwed. I don't hate Canada, or any part of it. I just think that Canada could be doing a better job of its politics. I think there were numerous great French Canadian politicians, very passionate about their politics.

I do have no use for how the people of Quebec treat other Canadians in the Federal government. I do not think the Bloc is a legal "federal" political party. I think Quebec cooks its books and defrauds the Government of Canada. I wonder why Quebec Hydro gets the treatment that it does. I wonder how Quebec can have a language law that appears to be inconsistent with the official biligualism of the land?

Of Course we know English/French have jacked the Roman Alphabet and the Romans burned down the Jewish Temple in 70 AD and were the ones who crucified Jesus. The Roman God is/was Jupiter. He is the god of Social Justice/Truth. I suggest you people start learning another language, perhaps greek because your polluting the conscious stream of history with your dementia. Yes I know the Christians got even a jacked the Roman Empire and is now represented via the Roman Catholic church. To preseve this jacking, the christians went on to burn all the books of the day.

But tell me... how do the Knights Templar fit into this?

-k

While I am sure there are many people with attitudes detrimental to either French or English speaking Canadians. I have a French heritage myself but am living in the land of the red neck. I personally don't give a damn about language rights. I am against federalism because in my view Alberta is getting screwed. I don't hate Canada, or any part of it. I just think that Canada could be doing a better job of its politics. I think there were numerous great French Canadian politicians, very passionate about their politics.

I do have no use for how the people of Quebec treat other Canadians in the Federal government. I do not think the Bloc is a legal "federal" political party. I think Quebec cooks its books and defrauds the Government of Canada. I wonder why Quebec Hydro gets the treatment that it does. I wonder how Quebec can have a language law that appears to be inconsistent with the official biligualism of the land?

I couldn't care less about language or quebec either but the facts are the facts. It sounds like you fell for the liberal tactic of divide and conquer. The implemented their 1982 constitution and implemented bilingualism across Canada. While the rest of Canada was busy cursing and hating Quebec for this, the Liberals and the conservatives carried out their agendas of giving out Government jobs to their buddies and making sure the public was distracted while they raped, plundered and sold Canada out. Harpers is to blame for Canada's current situation, no one else. Canada is also what is because of mulroney.

Guest TrueMetis

Whether conscripted by Britain or Candians were conscripted by the Canadian parliament makes no difference because the monarch is still Canada's head of state. Fact is fact, No Canadian Citizen fought in the world wars, british subjects did. War ended 1945, Citizenship started 1947.

We were not conscripted at all it was all volunteers, the few people that were conscripted were never sent. In both wars they were called Canadians. This is grade 8 Social Studies.

Queen of Canada not the Queen of England two seperate titles same person.

Irrelevant bullshit.

Irrelevent bullshit.

This is were you show you're just trolling now, your saying we run from our history but when we defend our history in the World Wars you say it doesn't count because we were British Citizens. At least try to make sense.

Edited by TrueMetis

We were not conscripted at all it was all volunteers, the few people that were conscripted were never sent. In both wars they were called Canadians. This is grade 8 Social Studies.

You were a victim of brainwashing

Queen of Canada not the Queen of England two seperate titles same person.

Your point is?

This is were you show you're just trolling now, your saying we run from our history but when we defend our history in the World Wars you say it doesn't count because we were British Citizens. At least try to make sense.

Trolling? I am not the one declaring Canadians fought in the World wars when the people of Canada were British subjects up until 1947. World War two ended in 1945. I am not the one claiming Canadians fought off the Americans in 1812 when in fact the British Monarch sent in Troops to defend Canada from the American Invasion. These facts don't sit well with you people. If you people can't accept the facts as they are then you are the trolls.