Conservative anti-Ignatieff ad

jdobbin

That could be it - extremism leads to suffering ..... I thought you were picking on me because of my age - You have to remember...I never really belonged to a particular generation. Right wingers that I have met here are people who are all about power and domination - with out limit -They can kiss my butt...I will always be a centralist and take the best from left and right - and treat all with moderation.

I couldn't agree more. Pragmatism is always your best bet. In the end, there isn't much difference between the old PCs and Liberals which is why I wouldn't have hesitated to vote PC. All these suckers thinking that they're getting the PCs while voting for Harper are so ridiculously wrong. Until the PCs come back I'll be voting Liberal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more. Pragmatism is always your best bet. In the end, there isn't much difference between the old PCs and Liberals which is why I wouldn't have hesitated to vote PC. All these suckers thinking that they're getting the PCs while voting for Harper are so ridiculously wrong. Until the PCs come back I'll be voting Liberal.

Harper from what I have gathered was installed by a group of men that have great power in the buisness community. Those who also have power in the area of law and the appointment of judges - there is also the American connection - Harper is part of a triad..He's just a front man..and he knows it. American big buisness and their Canadian counterparts installed Harper. I am for conservation and conservatism - but I live in a liberal nation...and have to make the best of it - It's probably best to vote liberal ...but you have to participate - you have to advise - Liberals without instruction become quite crazed and imbalanced...liberal is your best bet.....still you need to oversee your government - Harper has a few people in charge of him - They are probably guys pushing 70 who are at their height in their careers...very very powerful men who are materialists...cold cruel and overly pragmatic to the point of being fanatics - but you can not call the establishment fanatics...cos's they are the boss.