Indian man convicted for "serial raping" American girls

lictor616

"Fashion designer Anand Jon Alexander was sentenced Monday to 59 years to life in prison for sexually assaulting aspiring models he lured to Los Angeles.

Alexander, 35, showed no reaction as Superior Court Judge David Wesley said Alexander should be incarcerated as long as possible for preying upon young girls and women. Alexander was convicted in November of 14 counts including forcible rape. He was found not guilty of four felonies, and jurors could not reach a verdict on three counts."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090901/ap_en_...ashion_designer

There is nothing surprising here. It seems obvious that Third World males living in the West consider conquest of white females to be the highest achievement they can aspire to. and among Indians, white skin is a national obsession.

Still though raping girls as young as 14...

A sickening reminder of how our rare and unique genetics occupy an unfortunately desirable plateau in this non-white majority world.

I see this attitude of "hate and defiling" too often among our sacrosanct minority ethnicities... the monstrous desire that many immigrants have to turning "our" women into their playthings. Its as if they view our entire people as a meal to be devoured in one generation of miscegenation, then gone forever.

And if we comment on it.. we're the haters... and the racists....

Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro,

Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia

Edited by lictor616

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where, exactly, in the article does it state that all of his victims were white?

well it is a well known fact that most models are Nordic European in the states, most of the one's who aren't are there on a token basis with minor excepetions.

Even in his homeland India!: http://www.asianpacificpost.com/portal2/c1..._in_India.do.ht

well the family of the accused is claiming the accusations are racist based... because all of the 17 girls in this case ARE white (duh)

And the 40 others in his upcoming court challenge in New York is also big time majority white...

lets stop acting as if we don't know what's going on here...

try surfing the net for Pics of Anand Jon non-white nordic european girls...

http://staging.radaronline.com/exclusives/...nd_jon_0403.jpg

http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/images/jonmodel_1.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1415/8497...4/245953359.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/07...age5139361x.jpg

http://www.bagtrends.com/images/jeanisis_pics.jpg

http://sharonwaxman.typepad.com/waxword/im...9/27/anand3.jpg

you have to look at some of these IMPOSSIBLY hot girls being led by the hand of such a begrimed and verminous creature and have your stomach turn.

hmm, yeah, my guess is its all about the sweet flesh of our European women... (as is usually the case for non-white men)

they seek our women often for chiefly 2 reasons:

1/to defile them in order to "get back to us" as a group (sort of vengeance rape)

2/ because of their craving for the incredible fairness and beauty of our vanishing people

anyways the racial aspect seems central here...

Edited by lictor616

Sounds like some Tolkien description of the Elves ;p Not that I disagree.

lol, yeah it kinda does...

but I was actually basing it on this book i'm reading on the Christian conversion of Greece... the

Christians, in Fifth-Century Alexandria, at the behest of the pious S. Cyril, captured the too beautiful and intelligent Hypatia and held her down while they used oyster shells to, skin her alive and then scrape the flesh from her bones for not believing the primitive superstitions forced on her.

but I was actually basing it on this book i'm reading on the Christian conversion of Greece... the

Christians, in Fifth-Century Alexandria, at the behest of the pious S. Cyril, captured the too beautiful and intelligent Hypatia and held her down while they used oyster shells to, skin her alive and then scrape the flesh from her bones for not believing the primitive superstitions forced on her.

Yeah people have done terrible things in the name of religion all through history. The tendency of mankind to suspend their ability to reason and place their absolute faith in senseless superstitions is perhaps one of its most unfortunate traits.

well it is a well known fact that most models are Nordic European in the states, most of the one's who aren't are there on a token basis with minor excepetions.

Even in his homeland India!: http://www.asianpacificpost.com/portal2/c1..._in_India.do.ht

And yet it would never occur to you that someone who victimizes models would be doing it because they are hot and vulnerable first, and that other factors are secondary.

You should really pay more attention to your links though, because the first one says right there in black an white:

"Indians have a longing for that pure, beautiful white skin. It is too deep-rooted in our psyche," said Enakshi Chakraborty, who heads Eskimo India, a modeling agency that brings East European models here. "Advertisers for international as well as Indian brands call me and say, 'We are looking for a gori [Hindi for white] model with dark hair.' Some ask, 'Do you have white girls who are Indian-looking?' They want white girls who suit the Indian palate."

Nordic beauties my ass. You seem to have completely missed that while Indians may like light skin, they also prefer it on people who look Indian. Blonde hair? Not check.

you have to look at some of these IMPOSSIBLY hot girls being led by the hand of such a begrimed and verminous creature and have your stomach turn.

Why? Because he is Indian? Or because he is a rapist? My guess is that you felt the same way before the story broke.

hmm, yeah, my guess is its all about the sweet flesh of our European women... (as is usually the case for non-white men)

they seek our women often for chiefly 2 reasons:

1/to defile them in order to "get back to us" as a group (sort of vengeance rape)

2/ because of their craving for the incredible fairness and beauty of our vanishing people

Pure conjecture produced by your own crooked mind.

anyways the racial aspect seems central here...

Have you ever heard of the confirmation fallacy? You should look it up, because your entire outlook depends on falling into it.

And yet it would never occur to you that someone who victimizes models would be doing it because they are hot and vulnerable first, and that other factors are secondary.

You should really pay more attention to your links though, because the first one says right there in black an white:

Nordic beauties my ass. You seem to have completely missed that while Indians may like light skin, they also prefer it on people who look Indian. Blonde hair? Not check.

Why? Because he is Indian? Or because he is a rapist? My guess is that you felt the same way before the story broke.

Pure conjecture produced by your own crooked mind.

Have you ever heard of the confirmation fallacy? You should look it up, because your entire outlook depends on falling into it.

is there a point to this post? other then bringing the onus of the story on me personally?

Guest American Woman

Sort of ironic how on one hand we have the spouting of racial projections here, while on the other hand we have his Indian supporters proclaiming there's no way an Indian could ever get a fair trial in the U.S., and it's almost as if he were the victim, and the actual victims are guilty of destroying his life.

Two sides of the racial coin?

Edited by American Woman

Sort of ironic how on one hand we have the spouting of racial projections here, while on the other hand we have his Indian supporters proclaiming there's no way an Indian could ever get a fair trial in the U.S., and it's almost as if he were the victim, and the actual victims are guilty of destroying his life.

Two sides of the racial coin?

well he obviously has NO remorse whatsoever, after all the women he raped were mere white swine...

and after all: HOW DARE americans refuse to have their 14 year old daughters be prodded, molested and raped by indians... that's like RACISM!

Sure if Amand Jon was white... he wouldn't have a chance in hell using that excuse... but fortunately for him, he's indian and this is america... and saying this actually fools people...

is there a point to this post? other then bringing the onus of the story on me personally?

It is your story. That is what you do not seem to get. You take the story of Anand Jon raping some models and you invent a whole slew of extra details. That is what the onus is on you for.

Edited by Remiel

It is your story. That is what you do not seem to get. You take the story of Anand Jon raping some models and you invent a whole slew of extra details. That is what the onus is on you for.

I invented his victims? I invented the fact that his sister (defending the rapist) mentioned that the women testifying are all white and hence the accusations are racists? I'm inventing this? Really?

Guest American Woman

As I said, there are two sides playing the racial card regarding this issue. We have lictor, et al, here, and Anand Jon's family and supporters there. Both sides are doing the same thing; accusing the other of being racists. And I find both sides just as annoying, just as wrong, and just as upsetting.

...in India, Jon's sister Sanjana and their mother Shashi insisted he had been a victim of a racial bias in a society jealous of the success of a brown-skinned man in the fashion world. They repeatedly invoked his Indian nationality and citizenship as reasons why the Indian government should intervene.

"When Anand was being arrested in Beverly Hills, the cops of BHPD were calling him 'You f-ing sand nigger' over and over again, saying 'how dare you come to our country and touch our white women','' she told Times Now, adding, "Being brown in the US I did not know could be so bad. Till 9/11 it was different but after that, yes, it is a crime to be brown and you are guilty by color."

But the article also points out:

None of these seemed to be issues when Jon, who is now 35, was being hailed soon after 9/11 as the hottest rising star in the fashion world who designed clothes for tawdry celebrities such as Paris Hilton and was featured in Newsweek as someone to watch.

Furthermore:

It is not unusual for American celebrities, black or white, to be sent to the slammer.

link

Edited by American Woman

I invented his victims? I invented the fact that his sister (defending the rapist) mentioned that the women testifying are all white and hence the accusations are racists? I'm inventing this? Really?

Your attempts at deflection are pathetic. You know that that was not what I was referring to.

As I said, there are two sides playing the racial card regarding this issue. We have lictor, et al, here, and Anand Jon's family and supporters there. Both sides are doing the same thing; accusing the other of being racists. And I find both sides just as annoying, just as wrong, and just as upsetting.

link

Thank you for putting me in the same category as a serial minor rapist...

yes clearly both me and Anand Jon are equally reprehensible...

I guess it wouldn't help to continue debating with you american girl. or switching the races for a hypothetical example of what's wrong with this... say i was a fashion guru, that routinely had my way with 14 year old black girls ...

what do you suppose I'd be called then? Do you think no one would mention the racial angle? Don't you thinkn that Al Sharpton would be on the frontline accusing me of seeking black underage females to vent my racial hatred?

But an indian does it to white girls and of anyone mentions the racial angle of it... they're the racist baddies!!! Diabolical..

Edited by lictor616

Guest American Woman
Thank you for putting me in the same category as a serial minor rapist...

yes clearly both me and Anand Jon are equally reprehensible...

I guess it wouldn't help to continue debating with you american girl. or switching the race... say i was a fashion guru, that routinely had my way with 14 year old black girls say...

what do you suppose I'd be called then?

But an indian does it to white girls and of anyone mentions the racial angle of it... they're the baddies!!! Diabolical..

If you read what I actually said, I wasn't comparing you to him, I was comparing you to his family and supporters who are accusing the U.S. of being racist; who are saying he didn't get a fair trial because he's Indian; who are making him out to be the victim by the actual victims.

You are just the opposite side of the racist coin. What he did had nothing to do with his being Indian just as his conviction had nothing to do with his being Indian. Others have done what he has done. Others have been sentenced as he has been sentenced.

Again. Race has nothing to do with it. It has nothing to do with the crime and nothing to do with the punishment, and insisting either the crime or the punishment has to do with race is "equally reprehensible" to me.

Your attempts at deflection are pathetic. You know that that was not what I was referring to.

no.

you know what if anything YOU'RE THE ONE "DEFLECTING" THE ARGUMENT...

It's a fairly cut and dry case of a non-white person, using his "prestige in the fashion industry" to seek and use specifically white females (many of them underage) as his personal toilet.

How in the world you bring this back unto me (as if I have anything to do with any of this) is a clear attempt at simply detracting the topic.

it is perfectly reasonable to talk of the racial angle in this case...

If it was a white fashion guru doing the same to indian girls specifically or black girls... you'd have no problem looking at the racial angle and you know it...

If it was a white fashion guru doing the same to indian girls specifically or black girls... you'd have no problem looking at the racial angle and you know it...

If, perchance, we were to find a European fashion guru doing the same thing to young Indian or African models, the evidence would support his seeking out Indian and African women because they are a minority of models. This is simply not the reverse of the observed case that you think it is.

If, perchance, we were to find a European fashion guru doing the same thing to young Indian or African models, the evidence would support his seeking out Indian and African women because they are a minority of models. This is simply not the reverse of the observed case that you think it is.

nonsense on stilts... none of the accused models where anything BUT whites... not even an indian or black girl for good meeasure in integrated 68% white america?

The point being that seeking out one specific race to air one's ogre like urges is indicative of racial hatred or racial hostility of some sort... or racial lust...

Guest American Woman
And the 40 others in his upcoming court challenge in New York is also big time majority white...

lets stop acting as if we don't know what's going on here...

"Big time majority white?" Seems to me "majority" and "all" are two different things. If some weren't white, then you can't say he was seeking out white women/girls. Having pointed that out, do you have a link for that claim-- your "the 40 others in his upcoming court challenge in New York is also big time majority white" claim?

Edited by American Woman

nonsense on stilts... none of the accused models where anything BUT whites... not even an indian or black girl for good meeasure in integrated 68% white america?

The point being that seeking out one specific race to air one's ogre like urges is indicative of racial hatred or racial hostility of some sort... or racial lust...

The percentage of Europeans in North America is not a substitute for the percentage of Europeans in the fashion industry. But nice try.

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2009/02/jezebe...g-fashion-week/

In any case, the probability of having all victims fall in the majority of the group even if over a tenth of the group is not in the majority is non-negligible. Unfortunately I do not have a calculator with the p and c functions to calculate it exactly at the moment.

Edited by Remiel

"Big time majority white?" Seems to me "majority" and "all" are two different things. If some weren't white, then you can't say he was seeking out white women/girls. Having pointed that out, do you have a link for that claim-- your "the 40 others in his upcoming court challenge in New York is also big time majority white" claim?

I don't know how you people can be fooled by their concealment of his animus and pretense... We know the link between race and rape... you people SAW the interracial rape stats in the US...

I mean how can anyone not have a little suspicion, much less flat out deny the obvious correlation, especially when we know that he comes from a family that sees itself as an oppressed family at the hands of whites... ? how could anyone deny the potential for there being a racial reason to the rapes?

especially when we all know of the high desirability of white women (as verified by their dominance of the model realm)

Edited by lictor616

The percentage of Europeans in North America is not a substitute for the percentage of Europeans in the fashion industry. But nice try.

http://fashionbombdaily.com/2009/02/jezebe...g-fashion-week/

In any case, the probability of having all victims fall in the majority of the group even if over a tenth of the group is not in the majority is non-negligible. Unfortunately I do not have a calculator with the p and c functions to calculate it exactly at the moment.

This is also a way of getting back at White men whom they hate (and secretly envy). I have met many dudes from these two regions who believe that they are a gift to White women....