Harper

Topaz

Was it right to try and bribe Cadman for votes? Was it right to write of on the income tax party spending when they knew it was wrong and Election Canada caught them? Was right to cover up the things that are going wrong with the miltary and war, to save their skins? Was it right last election to say Canada wasn't in deficit, when we were? The list could go on but you get an idea why people don't trust this government. Harper uses the excuses of global recession, to hide their over spending.

Sadly, I don't think these things are unique to Harper, or even the Conservatives; they are merely aspects of politics practiced, in one form or another, by politicians.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I don't think these things are unique to Harper, or even the Conservatives; they are merely aspects of politics practiced, in one form or another, by politicians.

They useto also use Chinese as slaves to build our railroads like civilizations at some point politics needs to evolve and that takes a PM to be the bigger man/woman. Sadly something Harper is not.

They useto also use Chinese as slaves to build our railroads like civilizations at some point politics needs to evolve and that takes a PM to be the bigger man/woman. Sadly something Harper is not.

Actually the used the Chinese as paid workers.

Actually the used the Chinese as paid workers.

Actually if you look into it. its still practiced today. the chinese workers we use (CNRL) never see one damn cent not before a head tax is paid even then you most found dead on some construction site. show me in example where they would have been paid.

Actually if you look into it. its still practiced today. the chinese workers we use (CNRL) never see one damn cent not before a head tax is paid even then you most found dead on some construction site. show me in example where they would have been paid.

I will let you first show me an example of chinese workers today not being paid.

“What happened is we found out that they (the temporary workers) were not paid from April to July 2007,” said Chris Chodan, public relations officer with the Alberta Ministry of Employment and Immigration.

Uh huh.. And this oversight by a Chinese state-owned company was a part of a Conservative plot... how?

Sure, okay... I'll do that. Just wait right there until I'm done...

I can help you in that CNRL is in part Canadian owned and the only reason this was brought to attention Chinese workers were killed it tooka 2 years to investigate so this could have went on for allot longer all policy made by the conservatives.

so study away....

I can help you in that CNRL is in part Canadian owned and the only reason this was brought to attention Chinese workers were killed it tooka 2 years to investigate so this could have went on for allot longer all policy made by the conservatives.

The article makes clear that it was the fault of the Chinese company (SSEC), not the Canadian one (CNRL). It make no mention of policies, either established at Harper's recommendation or otherwise. You'll note from this thread that I'm no diehard fan of Steveo, but claiming he's guided the reimplementation of Coolies is beyond preposterous.

The article makes clear that it was the fault of the Chinese company (SSEC), not the Canadian one (CNRL). It make no mention of policies, either established at Harper's recommendation or otherwise. You'll note from this thread that I'm no diehard fan of Steveo, but claiming he's guided the reimplementation of Coolies is beyond preposterous.

.Like i said study it away my dad is a pipefitter and we have allowed foreign workers to stay in our home because the Canadian government brings them here on false promiss, my dad warned the implications of division 8, hes not some crack pot right chirstian labor who thinks it should gain Union tiltle but the day he came home and i told him i seen on tv dead workers at CNRL before anything was proven he told me they killed Chinese, he knew it, i knew it and the politicians involved knew it.

Excuses are like assholes everyones got one.

As far as PMs come, I don't think Harper is not one of the better PM's and the following article may supply the reasons he's a so-so PM. http://www.thestar.com/comment/article/680335

That article highlights a few marginal cases that should be handled at bureaucratic levels, not by the PMO.

In terms of CDN PM's I think he may be the greatest since Macdonald.

now prove to me where a Chinese has been paid in full, your about to get spanked by a 16 year old and only goes to show how dumbfounded most politicians are.

You show less poise and maturity than most 16 year olds. And in my neck of the woods that isn't saying much.

.Like i said study it away my dad is a pipefitter and we have allowed foreign workers to stay in our home because the Canadian government brings them here on false promiss, my dad warned the implications of division 8, hes not some crack pot right chirstian labor who thinks it should gain Union tiltle but the day he came home and i told him i seen on tv dead workers at CNRL before anything was proven he told me they killed Chinese, he knew it, i knew it and the politicians involved knew it.

Excuses are like assholes everyones got one.

Does your dad approve of the way you play on the computer?