Tories move to eliminate faint-hope clause

Get back up! 2.5 years in jail is not "a slap in the hand".

I stood in a cell for two weeks as a young man...There was rebellion in my heart....no way was I going to be part of the violence..that took place in the common corridor....one day - I refused to re-enter the mayhem --- and the super intendent arrived and said - "give his a suite on the sixth floor" - It was twenty four hour lock up - where they put the most dangerous prisoners - cubicals holding what looked like ghosts - Lucky - I spent the day in the box - and my brother in law came and paid the fine... I can tell you one thing about incarceration from my little experience...every moment is hell - and prolonged stay in such an environment would most cerrtainly make you mentally ill - so our correctional facilities breed mental sickness.... two and a half minutes is hell and two and a half years is also hell.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who has a daughter knows about what a sex drive can do.

That's the most base statement you have made thus far - what are you some old Banker who frowns on the animals...de-humanizing them so you can continue to abuse them? What the hell does that bizarre statement mean benny? There are a reversal of concept within what you say - very dis-honest - very base and very nasty...now try harder please.

Sexual assaults come, in big part, from the fact that: "There is No Relation Between the Sexes" (Lacan).

http://nosubject.com/Sexual_relationship

Makes sense to me - you do not harm what you love ----and if you do harm - that is not love or a relationship - it's just a mad dog having it's way with what it percieves as weaker.

Relations between men and women can never be harmonious. Love is no more than an illusion designed to make up for the absence of harmonious relations between the sexes. There is no reciprocity or symmetry between the male and female sexual positions because the symbolic order is fundamentally asymmetrical; there is no corresponding signifier which could signify Woman in the same way that the male sex is symbolized. There is only one signifier, the phallus, which governs the relations between the sexes.

http://nosubject.com/Sexual_relationship

Most arms used to kill are phallic objects.