Send Lord Black Home.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea!

Just be gentle with me..and remember...don't poke this old bear with a sharp stick again and we will get along - You know I adore your thinking -- kind of like talking to myself..perhaps that explains the clash - as for Black - well ....did he and those types care when gifted and energetic people in Canada did not get the opportunity rightfuly deserved to contribute? No - they did not think of anyone but them selves - and now dear Conrad can continue to think of only himself - He asked for the God of righterousness to show his face --Jesus frinking Christ could show up tomorrow at the door of his cell and he would assume it was an inferiour - and his Darwinist mind would prevail..there are others-- as I was taught - to these there are no others - so they sit alone on golden thrones..a chair in a cell...I loved - and most expect and assume they will be loved back - as per normal - not always so.

Just be gentle with me..and remember...don't poke this old bear with a sharp stick again and we will get along - You know I adore your thinking -- kind of like talking to myself..perhaps that explains the clash - as for Black - well ....did he and those types care when gifted and energetic people in Canada did not get the opportunity rightfuly deserved to contribute? No - they did not think of anyone but them selves - and now dear Conrad can continue to think of only himself - He asked for the God of righterousness to show his face --Jesus frinking Christ could show up tomorrow at the door of his cell and he would assume it was an inferiour - and his Darwinist mind would prevail..there are others-- as I was taught - to these there are no others - so they sit alone on golden thrones..a chair in a cell...I loved - and most expect and assume they will be loved back - as per normal - not always so.

Black hole.

Black hole.

Exactly! You can get sucked into a black hole. After all is said and done - there is no changeing this sect - there is no hope for them - put bluntly - they are haters..You have to hold humanity in contempt and you must hate with a quiet vengence all human beings - If you are going to accumulate such wealth and power - you must harm people - I could not fit into that way of living..nor should anyone in their right mind...These people justify their cruely and greed by debasing their fellows...so - in the end - I simply give up trying to change them - "some people don't want to be saved" - and that came from the king of the ass holes....I say let them fall back into hell...the world does not need conquering barbarians and corporate heros ----thank God that the people in Chicago..jailed the jerk -----BUT - as soon as the figure out how potently evil Black is - they will probably release the winged bad on the public again - creating chaos through haters is the oldest form of governance..pity!

Politics is about singular universality. When you saw Black in universal terms, I had to insist on the singular aspect of him, and vice versa.

There is one singular aspect about him-- he will never sing as they say. This Canadian war lord was simply and singularly over thrown and the Americans are in on it - rightfully so - I sure would like to see the "new" god father tossed into the can..but that will never be - seeing this class controls the court - they do what they will - if the upper crusty gangsters in Canada wanted him out - he would be out - they wanted him out of the way and now he is confined - This was a classic high end gangster take over...Black knows who removed him - and he has been grilled by the Americans on who is who - and who runs what - but he's not talking..if he talked he would have made bail - during the appeal process..or in the alternative - Someone stateside is doing someone a favour....as for Black at that "class" - they are intergenerational crimminals..with no ethics - no morals - and no love..but - they though their cruelty rule...this was just a spat..now someone else sits in Blacks chair......I hope they all rot in hell.

Hope opens the past to the future.

Hope is the wealth they will never have - had a distrubing experience lately..had brief contact with the adult daughter of a very old love from this "sect" - I noticed that they train them early to hate - hold all others in contempt - and abuse those they consider weaker - when I saw this - that the evil torch has been passed on to the next generation of jerks - so I say as I just said...they are hopeless - to see them pass on their delluded justification in abuse of humanity--to the next generation was the last straw --- Looks like you won me over benny - to hell with them - they breed and spread like a disease. Haters - vs - Lovers - I am with the lovers - and the hatians can go back to hell - f* em...I tried and the corpse is non responsive - I can heal the sick but can not bring back the dead.....what a naisty class...cannibals..that's all they are.

• 2 weeks later...
Dealing thoroughly with capitalists as petrifying as Black requires a new Lenin.

Finially benny comes fully out of the closet. Benny states the he or she is a communist - part of a failed system as we see in Russia - Cuba - and China - a system that simply does not work and runs out of steam because it does not allow the best to thrive and contribute.

Back to the Lord Black issue so relentlessly debated by benny - I have come to the conclution now that there is new evidence of benny's mindset -and that mindset has been hidden though out this thread...benny is an extremist..AND

It really does not matter if Mr. Conrad Black is guilty of breaching the law - or if he is totally innocent - Benny seeks to cruxify him none the less. Benny is governed by hate and potential violence in order to achieve some strange agenda where we will all go out and lay bricks badly and build some grey prison for human beings to live in. Where humans are dehumanized and those that are born with the great gift of determination - a drive to achieve..are simply destroyed so we can all live in mediocre hell - where growing a flower will be a crime.

Almost in closing I truely sense benny and this type of one dementional person - seeks power - and respect with out actually doing anything other than harming those that benny percieves as successful - not just monetary success - but achieving any level of skill though work..benny seems to believe that people should have the right to walk into my garden and eat...with out contributing water...Communism should be put in the realm of the kabutz - and the hippies who - ate rice and said - we are all one" - No - I am an individual not part of some insect like collective. The only boss I have is myself and my GOD...I respect the state - but the state does not own me - my property or my children.

It seems clear if benny was to take over Canada - capital punishment would return - and every last person who could think would be destroyed - and the droids - the henchmen and bureacratic human robots would rule. Benny can go back to hell. I feel strongly about this because I witnessed the emotional damage - the physical damage and that communism and facism brought about - plus _ I will never forgive the communist for what they did to my fathers' family - and to my father. If you murder one of my family - even though it might now be in the distant past - all I can say is -NEVER AGAIN...and for that killing I will never forgive the communists nor will I forgive idots like benny...Ban me from this sight if you wish - benny if given credibility is dangerous to the public good.

You are making up for me a lot of bad intentions.

That's not even proper English - what does that mean? Try again benny and get the dictionary out. You stated that you are a communist - what good intentions could you have other than bad ones..You look at Canada as a place to be destroyed - sorry if you think it odd that I protect my home. Don't you realize the the Red Revolution in China was financed by western capitalist - to create a huge slave labour camp? You really don't understand the sytem in full - Only what they taught you in school.

That's not even proper English - what does that mean? Try again benny and get the dictionary out. You stated that you are a communist - what good intentions could you have other than bad ones..You look at Canada as a place to be destroyed - sorry if you think it odd that I protect my home. Don't you realize the the Red Revolution in China was financed by western capitalist - to create a huge slave labour camp? You really don't understand the sytem in full - Only what they taught you in school.

grossly off-topic again

grossly off-topic again

First - you need to put a capital letter on "grossly" and explain what is off topic..and then add a period at the end of the sentence. Again - I could state - the sky is green - and that does not make it so. YOU state that it's off topic..that does not make it so. You are hoping that I will lose my temper and the moderators will remove me again :rolleyes: Not going to work my friend. Frankly what right do you have to even attempt to take control of this forum - and manipulate it in hope of taking control - and getting rid of those that seek to have free speech? You seem to have exposed yourself - once! So you are not going to fool anyone again.

First - you need to put a capital letter on "grossly" and explain what is off topic..and then add a period at the end of the sentence. Again - I could state - the sky is green - and that does not make it so. YOU state that it's off topic..that does not make it so. You are hoping that I will lose my temper and the moderators will remove me again :rolleyes: Not going to work my friend. Frankly what right do you have to even attempt to take control of this forum - and manipulate it in hope of taking control - and getting rid of those that seek to have free speech? You seem to have exposed yourself - once! So you are not going to fool anyone again.

more of the same

more of the same

This may be a problem similar to our faulty immigration policy. For instance we welcome into our nation some Muslim extremists...with out regard to their true agenda. People that come to this nation and bring the problems of their nation here. Could it be when you came from China and we opened out door to you..that you brought along your communist indoctrination - and seek to instill it here? If that is the case...you are not welcome in this wonderful and free place. It is YOU that gives "more of the same" - over and over and over and over again. If you do not start thinking for yourself, I am not willing to communicate with you......you need some deprogramming..and I do not have time to be your teacher. Nor do I have the desire to give strength to someone that can not be trusted....You have not revealed one single thing about yourself...NOTHING...and you want SOMETHING? It does not work that way in Canada - I help you - you help me..It is a two way street.

This may be a problem similar to our faulty immigration policy. For instance we welcome into our nation some Muslim extremists...with out regard to their true agenda. People that come to this nation and bring the problems of their nation here. Could it be when you came from China and we opened out door to you..that you brought along your communist indoctrination - and seek to instill it here? If that is the case...you are not welcome in this wonderful and free place. It is YOU that gives "more of the same" - over and over and over and over again. If you do not start thinking for yourself, I am not willing to communicate with you......you need some deprogramming..and I do not have time to be your teacher. Nor do I have the desire to give strength to someone that can not be trusted....You have not revealed one single thing about yourself...NOTHING...and you want SOMETHING? It does not work that way in Canada - I help you - you help me..It is a two way street.

again I have a private mailbox for that

again I have a private mailbox for that

Benny.....................step out...have courage. No matter how leftist you may be - we will take a little from the left and use it...if it is good - Just as we take from the far right what is good. The mods are wise in saying that you are contributing...it appears they are more balanced in their views than I expected. There is nothing wrong with an idea..if it is useful. Even Lord Black had some good ideas that assisted society - I guess that is why I came to his defence. You do not judge a man by his few simple sins..as most do - You judge by the one good thing..we should learn how to mine good things even out of the darkest pit..there is a drop of good - that is what I have learned to do.

Benny, Benny, Benny,... Posts should be inviting replies from all posters.

Some advice - write a narrative with your ideas..take your time..give us a paragraph and let all - look it over. You can't tell much about you if you give one line. I know you like to post as much as I do, but maybe you should slow down a bit and take the time to write an inspiring essay? Don't be embarrassed if your English is not perfect - create your own style.

Some advice - write a narrative with your ideas..take your time..give us a paragraph and let all - look it over. You can't tell much about you if you give one line. I know you like to post as much as I do, but maybe you should slow down a bit and take the time to write an inspiring essay? Don't be embarrassed if your English is not perfect - create your own style.

grossly off-topic again

Back on topic - Question - Why do you think that Lord Black should be held for his full prison term - and why do yout think he was convicted?

For a communist like me, white-collar crimes can easily become more reprehensible than crimes with violence, including Stalin's crimes.

For a communist like me, white-collar crimes can easily become more reprehensible than crimes with violence, including Stalin's crimes.

A person can seem quite and contained - but hold contempt in their heart for their fellow human beings - this may not manifest itself into the world as physical violence, but it is violent none the less...actions taken in buisness that bring about hardship for some are violent acts. I will admit - our white collar crimminals will never be so much as reprimanded because they control the courts. The system of violent oppression that they use is very slow and incrimental - Like a dagger being pushed into the body - one centimeter at a time over a period of years - Our white collar class may not kill you out right - but they will slowly destroy you over a long period - hence it is not detectable. Violence whether it is a fist or a pen - is still violence.