George Galloway

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Jews need to die. Every one of them. Drag them out of their houses and put a bullet in their heads and the world will be a better place."

Tell me any possible subtleties I might have missed with the above, or any other interpretation I might put on it but the obvious.

If someone wants to say that it's all well and good. I'd sort of like to know who wants me dead.

Shady has that right, I bet there won't be any protests wherever he's speaking, but if it were Ann Coulter - watch out!! Free speech is only good for the left when it suits their agenda.

Ditto the right...

As for Coulter. Her Promotional tour cancelled the event and no one else. It was a brilliant marketing move for a person whos 15 minutes was up.

If he's gonna support terrorist organizations, then he's got to live with the consequences. And why would he want to come to this disgusting western imperialistic country anyways? I'm sure he'd have a much better time in one of the many free and progressive countries in the middle east, like say Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iran or Syria.

Dear George is just an adventurist. A loud mouth with no real agenda other than shameless self promotion...If I were the Canadian government I would set the bastard up and toss him out..what right does he have to come hear and insult and torment and terrorize our politicans and other officals?

I have listened to him speak and he is simply a trouble maker. He reminds me of a zeal environmentalist - who if he were not screaming about one issue always finds another..some jerks are addicted to the spot light..That's all I see in the man, is a shameless egotist.

Israel acts like a bunch of selfish bastards and all the Arab nations are run by people who like to chop of hands and heads..There are no good guys in this scenerio...Galloway does not support terrorist - HE IS HIS OWN TERRORIST - and we let him into OUR country to upset - harrass - insult and terrorize us!

As for Coulter. Her Promotional tour cancelled the event and no one else.

After being told no security can be provided. Excellent move by the "university" to prevent her from coming, and still coming out smelling like roses.

Knowing how the Moslem "students" demolished University of Montreal to prevent Ben Netanyahu from speaking there who can be surprised.

After being told no security can be provided. Excellent move by the "university" to prevent her from coming, and still coming out smelling like roses.

Knowing how the Moslem "students" demolished University of Montreal to prevent Ben Netanyahu from speaking there who can be surprised.

Anne Coulter is an entertainer.

She provides schtick

Alice Cooper, MacLean & MacLean, George Carlin, and the Sex Pistols all have mired themselves in controversy and show cancellations.

Just because her topic is politics doesn't mean she is not funny, let alone nuts.

Correction... She is a lawyer who is famous for being a polemist... including making absurd statements, more often than not hateful or bigoted.

You got her confused with Al Sharpton or Faraqhan (or other racists)

And of course, we now know that the letter to Coulter was written at the behest of former Liberal MP Allan Rock.

Correction... She is a lawyer who is famous for being a polemist... including making absurd statements, more often than not hateful or bigoted.

Yes and by Being a self described Polemist, she likes it that way. Its very profitable and their are gullible suckers that make her wealthy.

Lord you're thick.

Does anyone, anywhere, parade Sharpton/Farrakhan as embodying the position of left or right on the political spectrum like the some do with Ann Horseface Coulter?

Entertainment isn't about the left or right. Its why Maher and Coulter spent lots of time out at night partying and drinking together.

And considering the nonsense of our present government, I suggest that this "Famous Lawyer" Represent George Galloway. Both are great entertainers and you could imagine the fireworks these two could set off.

It would also make them lots of money, media exposure and more talk show appearances.

And considering the nonsense of our present government, I suggest that this "Famous Lawyer" Represent George Galloway.

Did she take your offer? :D

Don't laugh. John Adams represented British soldiers who fired on colonial taxpayers in Boston.

And at least the thread returns to Galloway from Ann Coulter.

Edited by jbg

You made the claim; so until you can cite your varous moments of championing free speech, you are the one being lazy.

Or else you know your claim is nonsense.

It's on the record, on this site. Therefore it's available to challenge me if I'm lying.

But I have no need to lie because I'm generally debating with such feckless, brainless simpletons here that truth is more than adequate.

we have free speech Del with it

This is to all of you PMO Lovers!!.

Galloway is not a Canadian. As I said earlier, free speech guarantees Canadian morons the right to spout their silly twaddle. It does not guarantee every moronic foreigner the right to come here to spout the same.