Tory MP Rod Brinooge abortion bill

You say this because you fear my words. You must see me as a threat or else everyone would judty ignore me but everyone responds to me therefore giving what I say credibility. You have encouraged me, thank you sir.

Actually, I just don't believe you. I am not anonymous here. Anyone wanting to know who I am can find me. You are hiding.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just don't believe you. I am not anonymous here. Anyone wanting to know who I am can find me. You are hiding.

Why is it so important for you to know my identity? The only reason I think of is for you to try to get me in front of Barbra Hall. You must be Richard Warman...lol.

Why is it so important for you to know my identity? The only reason I think of is for you to try to get me in front of Barbra Hall. You must be Richard Warman...lol.

Why is it so important for you to hide your identity? You keep saying that we will all know you if we are watching TV. However, you said that you are not the leader so how would we know?

I suspect that you might simply be trolling and don't really want anyone to know who you are so you can act out.

Why is it so important for you to hide your identity? You keep saying that we will all know you if we are watching TV. However, you said that you are not the leader so how would we know?

I suspect that you might simply be trolling and don't really want anyone to know who you are so you can act out.

Anonymous web forum. Enough said. I've left enough clues around here to figure out what I look like and my age if it's really that important to you. I will be helping to organize a rally for the Pro Life side. Nothing against the law here.

Nope, I'm not trolling, these are really my views.

You're the only one bragging about taking it public but seem so reticent here.

Not at all dobbin, not at all. Who I am is irrelevant right now, my position is what's important on this forum. You must be really afraid of my words as you're tripping over yourself to find out who I am to try to discredit me in real life. My words must have real power, thanks for showing me the power of words. You're obviously not a supporter of free speech.

Are you hinting that Mr Canada might be supporting the conservatives and catholics to help him hide something about himself in the closet? I wonder if he closed his eyes when getting his fellatio from loose women and imagined a little mustache rub?

It never ceases to amuse me how the most zealous of the left wing PC crowd will still sneer at someone while suggesting they're somehow gay. I mean, anyone else making gay references as a pejorative draw howls of denunciation, but the left sees no problem with trying to insult people by insinuating they might be gay.

Just one of the many reasons why I hold little more than contempt for people on the Left, and their hypocritical self-righteousness.

I'm not speaking of legislation to be better parents, I'm speaking of common sense here.

I'm going to be doing something quite different. I assure you that the news will show up if all goes as planned. It's going to be very graphic with real blood and everything. I have some friends who will be getting me some blood for the event. I'm not talking about a dozen people on a sidewalk testifying...lol. It'll be the biggest Pro Life Protest in Canada for a longtime.

Canadians just don't go in for that sort of thing, and you don't win their respect by games and silly protests. You do it by using persuasive words and common sense - well, or bribing them if you're a politician.

Canadians just don't go in for that sort of thing, and you don't win their respect by games and silly protests. You do it by using persuasive words and common sense - well, or bribing them if you're a politician.

I have to disagree. Protests have worked for the teachers, for the poor, for minorities, for womens rights, for the anti-Coalition movement, for gays and the list goes on. So it can and has worked in the past.

Who you are is irrelevant because _you_ are irrelevant.

Dobbin fully understands your unwillingness to identify yourself. You see, it's dangerous to do so, particularly when you are taking an inflamatory position- a position that offends folks deeply. There are nutbars out there who really are a threat.

When you are just playing around, anonymity is probably a good plan. Why take the risk for something unimportant, that you have no intention of following up?

However, the degree to which you are willing to allow yourself to be known is also a good gauge of your commitment, and consequently, your credibility. When you truly care, you don't just write on the wall and sneak away before anyone sees you... You stand up, let folks know who you are and that you won't back down. You act, and let yourself be known to act.

I'm anonymous here, too, in no small part because I've been credibly threatened for publicly acting on my opinions before. It's not pleasant, and challenges the courage of ones convictions. I won't face that again for the sake of cheap babbling points in some pissant internet forum, just to quell some anonymous blowhard. The pseudonym suffices to address an irrelevancy.

However, if you ever became anything like the threat you think you are- if you publicly stood your ground, and seemed to actually be making ground, you'd know me, too, soon enough.

Who you are is irrelevant because _you_ are irrelevant.

Dobbin fully understands your unwillingness to identify yourself. You see, it's dangerous to do so, particularly when you are taking an inflamatory position- a position that offends folks deeply. There are nutbars out there who really are a threat.

When you are just playing around, anonymity is probably a good plan. Why take the risk for something unimportant, that you have no intention of following up?

However, the degree to which you are willing to allow yourself to be known is also a good gauge of your commitment, and consequently, your credibility. When you truly care, you don't just write on the wall and sneak away before anyone sees you... You stand up, let folks know who you are and that you won't back down. You act, and let yourself be known to act.

I'm anonymous here, too, in no small part because I've been credibly threatened for publicly acting on my opinions before. It's not pleasant, and challenges the courage of ones convictions. I won't face that again for the sake of cheap babbling points in some pissant internet forum, just to quell some anonymous blowhard. The pseudonym suffices to address an irrelevancy.

However, if you ever became anything like the threat you think you are- if you publicly stood your ground, and seemed to actually be making ground, you'd know me, too, soon enough.

As I said, it will become clear in the Spring/Summertime. I won't allow the ProChoicers to try and discredit me before my campaign is in full swing. Once I get my message out you lunatics can do whatever you want as it won't matter.

You just don't like it because I cannot be smeared before hand, lol. You need to smear your opponents in order to win, not this time. It's amusing to watch you squirm.

Who I am is irrelevant because it's the message that's important. The message is what matters. No one cares the identity of the dead babies do they? No. As long as they die is all that Pro Choicers care.

Pro Choicers advocate for killing babies then advocate for child rights the next day...

Edited by Mr.Canada

Not at all dobbin, not at all. Who I am is irrelevant right now, my position is what's important on this forum. You must be really afraid of my words as you're tripping over yourself to find out who I am to try to discredit me in real life.

Why would it be a discredit to you in real life? What would Jesus do?

That's your plan. To smear me before my Pro Life campaign gets going in full force. There is no other reason for you wanting me making my name public knowledge before it's time.

It goes to your credibility. An anonymous poster has none when talking about a public campaign they will initiate.

If you said your name was Fred Smith and we saw that you were actually doing what you said, it would lend some credibility to your statements.

That's your plan. To smear me before my Pro Life campaign gets going in full force. There is no other reason for you wanting me making my name public knowledge before it's time.

Mr. C....serious question. How would you feel about generous tax credits and subsidies for single mothers in Canada? If we criminalize abortion, why not provide a decent standard of living for these women and their children...Thoughts?

Mr. C....serious question. How would you feel about generous tax credits and subsidies for single mothers in Canada? If we criminalize abortion, why not provide a decent standard of living for these women and their children...Thoughts?

Only 21% of women who get an abortion do so for economic reasons. Are you trying to say that only the poor get abortions?

Christian Heritage Party stands not even a snowballs chance in hell ever getting an elected representative in the House of Commons.

The CHP did an ad campaign election before last -- their ads (not done by my agency) read: "50% of abortions end in death" -- yur doin it wrong! :lol:

They spew utter lies and people like Mr. Canada believe it.

Mr. Canada, do you beleive that 50% of abortions end in death?

100% of abortions should end in death -- I gleaned from the ads that the CPC was telling people that 50% of women who have abortions die from it. (the ad was not clear -- it just said 50% end in death, it didn't say of who)

I had the contract for the prolife society. Nice people most of them. But I gave the contract to a coworker as I really had a hard time acting like I believed their shit.

Edited by Drea