Harper says no to anti poverty video.

http://www.torontosun.com/canadavotes/news...28/6912076.html

He is the only major party leader not appearing in the anti poverty video.

Of course not! He'd be an idiot to do that!

He's the target! He'll get all the blame and no credit at all for appearing.

I mean, really! Are you serious or just praying for a slipup?

again, independant, I have to wonder if you have an even basic understanding of politics to have posted this.

I mean...what are you trying to get at?

Harper really has nothing to gain here and he's already widely seen as the candidate who'll put the smallest priority on fighting poverty. He's getting virtually no votes from the left so why on earth would he waste his time in that area?

again, independant, I have to wonder if you have an even basic understanding of politics to have posted this.

I mean...what are you trying to get at?

Harper really has nothing to gain here and he's already widely seen as the candidate who'll put the smallest priority on fighting poverty. He's getting virtually no votes from the left so why on earth would he waste his time in that area?

Not saying a thing you are doing it for me.

Not saying a thing you are doing it for me.

Well, you started it! :lol:

All these criticisms are just logical extensions of your own flawed premise.

You really should try to be a bit more objective. Your arguments are like a scientist who already made up his mind and now is frantically looking for an experiment to prove his premise, merrily ignoring all the many experiments he does that disprove it.

Just because you don't like Harper doesn't change the fact that two comes after one.

Well, you started it! :lol:

All these criticisms are just logical extensions of your own flawed premise.

You really should try to be a bit more objective. Your arguments are like a scientist who already made up his mind and now is frantically looking for an experiment to prove his premise, merrily ignoring all the many experiments he does that disprove it.

Just because you don't like Harper doesn't change the fact that two comes after one.

I posted a news article talking about the election. I did not make one comment.

None of the conservatives in our area are willing to debate I do not know if that means anything to anyone either.

I know my neighbour a long time tory supporter took his vote conservative sign down.

If the conservatives have nothing to say that is their right I quess.

attacking me will not make Harper and his supporters look any nicer.

None of the conservatives in our area are willing to debate I do not know if that means anything to anyone either.

I know my neighbour a long time tory supporter took his vote conservative sign down.

If the conservatives have nothing to say that is their right I quess.

I'm not clear on what there is to debate here. The last two paragraphs of that "news" story say something about "NDP Leader Jack Layton has ...has promised to crack down on automatic bank machine fees" which I guess will pretty much fix poverty worldwide. Enuff said.

This is a discussion forum where we debate politics. If you are posting something, we're assuming you want to discuss it. We're also assuming that given your prolific history of spamming anti-Harper forum topics, that you're posting another criticism of Harper. Use common sense.

That's because it never has been a significant part of their party platform. This is nothing new and/or interesting.

This means nothing to anyone anywhere. My mother has voted nothing but Liberal since Trudeau and is voting for Harper this election. What does that mean to you? Probably nothing, just like this thread topic.

We're not attacking you. We're attacking your persistently silly and useless forum threads. Debate with us, argue with us point for point, but please don't expect intelligent discussion if you're just posting for the sake of posting. We already know you don't like Harper and we've already discussed this before.

This is a discussion forum where we debate politics. If you are posting something, we're assuming you want to discuss it. We're also assuming that given your prolific history of spamming anti-Harper forum topics, that you're posting another criticism of Harper. Use common sense.

That's because it never has been a significant part of their party platform. This is nothing new and/or interesting.

This means nothing to anyone anywhere. My mother has voted nothing but Liberal since Trudeau and is voting for Harper this election. What does that mean to you? Probably nothing, just like this thread topic.

We're not attacking you. We're attacking your persistently silly and useless forum threads. Debate with us, argue with us point for point, but please don't expect intelligent discussion if you're just posting for the sake of posting. We already know you don't like Harper and we've already discussed this before.

Just a little clarification in regards to the Conservatives not wanting too debate. They really do not want to debate. Not in our area or any of the surrounding areas. They do not want to debate party platforms.

I will carry on now with all my silly and useless threads. I let them do the talking for me.

Just a little clarification in regards to the Conservatives not wanting too debate. They really do not want to debate. Not in our area or any of the surrounding areas. They do not want to debate party platforms.

I will carry on now with all my silly and useless threads. I let them do the talking for me.

They are debating tonight and soon after on national television.

I am happy to debate with you if you have something to debate. To be honest sometimes in OTHER threads you actually have interesting things to say. That does not change the fact, however, that most of the threads you start are nothing more than you tooting the 'I hate Harper' horn.

Keep writing your useless threads. It's your priviledge as a Canadian. Just don't be surprised with the contempt you get in return.

They are debating tonight and soon after on national television.

I am happy to debate with you if you have something to debate. To be honest sometimes in OTHER threads you actually have interesting things to say. That does not change the fact, however, that most of the threads you start are nothing more than you tooting the 'I hate Harper' horn.

Keep writing your useless threads. It's your priviledge as a Canadian. Just don't be surprised with the contempt you get in return.

None of the candidates in my area or surrounding area are in the debate. National debates are great. A lot of people vote for the party. Maybe even most but for us who look closely at the candidates in my area it becomes difficult to make an informed vote.

I did not debate with you on this thread because you agreed with me that Harper has no policy too deal with the poverty in this country. I started the thread to see what posters thought about the article. It was not useless to me. I found out what I wanted to know.