How Immigration Policy has Created a "Cultureless" Canada

jbg

One thing you both have to understand - that - a person willing to take away a woman's rights and power - have no quams about taking away the rights of the male also - oppressive types that are the problem to not differentiate between the sexes - we are both dumb thrawls to clever tyrants that manipulate us both usually through the woman to debase and devalue the man. This Hitler-Freudian engineering has been going on for quite some time - "Give me power over the woman and I have power over the child - and the male will follow in submission like a dog" .

You mean like CHRISTIAN white leaders who say that women shouldn't preach, or that they should stay at home? Bizarre that they are not deemed unworthy of being considered Canadians.

Edited by CANADIEN

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like CHRISTIAN white leaders who say that women shouldn't preach, or that they should stay at home? Bizarre that they are not deemed unworthy of being considered Canadians.

There are no Christians - all I see being practiced these days is anti-christianism. The revolutionary movement of truth and logic was destroyed by the Roman's 2000 years ago and utlized in a warped manner to make social control cheaper than having to use an army. If a woman is of good mind and heart and benevolent wise spirit - let her speak - let her preach - but is she is some feminist eccentric man hating jerk - she should be still and excluded...as should be the male jerk priest - and most of them are cowards.

I dislike all religion. It's only value was to be an "opiate for the masses". Now what side of the political spectrum does that thinking come from?

-------------------

Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society.

---Karl Marx

I dislike all religion. It's only value was to be an "opiate for the masses". Now what side of the political spectrum does that thinking come from?

-------------------

Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society.

---Karl Marx

I like God alot - and believe that there is intelligent consciousness in the limitless universe - God is what is good...period! Religion - I have come to the conclution that this human construct is pure lieing evil.

Good, so at least won't top your drivel by claiming your position is Christian.

Christianity was never meant to be a relgiion - it is a state of mind where realty (truth) is adhered to - and where we live in a state of black and white - that some things generate death and suffering - and other things generate peace stablity - and a heavely state of existance on the planet earth - it's logic with vision....those that practice the perverted mainstream version of the "religion" - have no logic and are all liars and selfish - which in the long run is not wise and leads to calamity...Christ taught his followers to avoid hell on earth..and that the kingdom of heaven is at hand - religion taught that we are to suffer in slavery and get our reward when we die - when you die you get nothing!

Good, so at least won't top your drivel by claiming your position is Christian.

Nor you by simply being a stupid left-tard...eh?

:lol:

------------------------

I'd like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc, a very dry martini. A very dry, arrid, barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowel of a martini. I want a martini that could be declared a disaster area. Mix me just such a martini.

---Hawkeye Pierce: M*A*S*H

I like God alot - and believe that there is intelligent consciousness in the limitless universe - God is what is good...period! Religion - I have come to the conclution that this human construct is pure lieing evil.

You like God... but dispise any of his human creation that is not of the "right" skin, or ethnic origin... Go figure...

You like God... but dispise any of his human creation that is not of the "right" skin, or ethnic origin... Go figure...

My you are being a bit of a rat... :P you are putting sour cheeze in my mouth and attempting to set me up - you don't know me well enough to suggest that I hate humanity - I love humanity - the face of a child - the warm sincere greating of a good neighbour and the smile of a pleased woman. You have to remember - "let the dead bury the dead" _ translated - there are some people that choose to be ignorant - because illusionary thinking is easy and a lazy person may embrace this foolishness - I do not go buy skin - or ethnic origin - I go by the spirit of the man or woman - I make mistakes judgeing people because I am a wishful thinker and expect more than what is there as far as quality - I have to learn to be more harsh - because there are rats out there that will destroy creation if they could - and those rats should not be fed benevolence - "There are violent men that try to take heaven by force" OR - There are those who do not enter into the kingdom of heaven ( a good life) and block others from doing so " Some folks you can't change - and you have to save your own ass in the end.

Being called stupid and retarded by a xenophobic immigrant-basher. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:lol::lol: That's the best bit of drivel, yet. Being xenophobic towards the xenophobic. I wonder if I can get a federal grant to study this condition? Ah, you far-lefties. Would you all sell your human rights for magic beans? Time will tell.

---------------------------

A fly flies in (a fly flies in), a fly flies out (a fly flies out)

Most flies they got three leg, but mine got one.

---Paul McCartney: Three Legs

Edited by DogOnPorch

:lol::lol: That's the best bit of drivel, yet. Being xenophobic towards the xenophobic. I wonder if I can get a federal grant to study this condition? Ah, you far-lefties. Would you all sell your human rights for magic beans? Time will tell.

---------------------------

A fly flies in (a fly flies in), a fly flies out (a fly flies out)

Most flies they got three leg, but mine got one.

---Paul McCartney: Three Legs

Immigration is supposed to benefit the earlier arrivals. I see no benefit from bringing in more people that have no social or economic responsibilty to their nation or origin - how the hell are they going to benefit me a total stranger when they abandon their own country - a little immigrant bashing may be due - but not to much.

Immigration is supposed to benefit the earlier arrivals. I see no benefit from bringing in more people that have no social or economic responsibilty to their nation or origin - how the hell are they going to benefit me a total stranger when they abandon their own country - a little immigrant bashing may be due - but not to much.

Well many of the countries that "New Canadians" come from are complete sh*tholes. We seem to overlook that these countries are sh*tholes for a reason...and it isn't random luck of the draw.

The ironic part, I suppose is that it can be argued that it was the West's insistance that women be treated as equals that got us into this position. Remember those population pyramids/graphs from past decades showing what an 'ideal' population looked like? More or less straight up and down with equal numbers of citizens in each age group. Third World crap-holes tended to have huge bases of babies and children with less and less people in each group as you got older. Straight up and down (or inverse) population pyramids were mainly the result of three things affluence, medical advances and women's rights and their control over their own bodies (birth control in particular).

I think is presumptuous to assume that this population curve will stay-put or be brought under some sort of balance with large numbers of "New Canadians" arriving. Especially with the various religions that get in the way of birth control...the Roman Catholic Church and Islam, in particular. I think that the future Canada's pyramid will be an actual pyramid again. But, that's the way it is when one mortgages the future to the maintenance of social programs.

For those who poo-poo birth control for whatever reason, it might be worth it for a moment to imagine the planet with 10 Billion people or more on it. The famines alone will make today's seem trivial. If you are under a certain age, you might, infact, live to see that day.

-------------------------------------------

We already have the statistics for the future: the growth percentages of pollution, overpopulation, desertification. The future is already in place.

---Gunther Grass

Edited by DogOnPorch

So now I am xenophobic because i don't agree with a xenophobe who bashes immigrants? :lol: :lol:

So now I am xenophobic because i don't agree with a xenophobe who bashes immigrants? :lol: :lol:

Actually, I was refering to certain Xenophobic elements being brought into Canada. Tried to build a church in Saudi Arabia or India lately?

----------------------------------------

See my thumb??

---Otter: Animal House

Forgive me, but I can't help but laugh when I read or hear discussions like this. Few folks are objective. They keep twisting their perceptions according to premises accepted but never proven.

First off, it's not about race. It never really was and its not now. No one really cares about skin colour.

It's culture, pure and simple!

When I was young we sometimes went to Crystal Beach, an amusement park town close to the Niagara border where there would be lots of American tourists. We soon learned how to tell an American black teen from a Canadian one. If you accidentally bumped into him in the crowd, the Canadian would never notice. People bump each other in crowds all the time. However, if he took it personal and tried to make an issue of it, he was almost certainly an American!

Why? The difference in culture at the time. America was in the midst of its civil rights struggles, with the street fires fresh in Detroit.

Multi-cult was just starting to take hold, in the early 70's. There was what many today call a "white assed liberal" concept going around that all cultures were "beautiful" and all cultures were equally "nice" by our standards. I witnessed first hand how this simply wasn't true.

Our hangout was a local Greek coffee shop, run by a new immigrant who had also imported what seemed like a couple of dozen older granddads, uncles and cousins, along with their wives and children. The older Greeks would cluster together all day long at a table off to the side, talking loudly about issues from the strife in their homeland. We Canadian kids of course had no idea of what they were talking about. Their issues were foreign to us and besides, they mostly spoke in Greek.

Meanwhile a lot of teenage girls from our neighbourhood took jobs in this coffee shop. Since they were friends of ours it was common for them to greet us guys when we came in. Often this involved a quick kiss on the cheek or jumping on a lap, then scurrying off to get us coffee and maybe doughnuts. We thought nothing of this. For us this was just casual friendliness, in the culture in which we had all been raised.

However, it was something quite different for these old Greek gentlemen. In their culture, there was only one explanation for the girls' behavior. They must be whores!

How do I know this? These old guys explained it to me! In their home culture there were only two kinds of women, family like wives and sisters and whores who were all dying to spend a night with "a REAL man!"

So incidents of sexual harassment began, especially on night shifts. They would wait until the coffee shop was relatively empty and when the girl went into the kitchen on an errand they would follow and make a move, like pinning her up against the wall and/or groping her.

This was documented at the time. The local cops started coming in at odd hours through the night to make sure the girls on duty were okay. Remember, this was the early 70's and respect for women issues were just coming to the fore. Today these guys would have been charged on the spot. We guys started coming in as well, to protect our friends. The girls were in a terrible position. They were young teens inexperienced in handling such blatant moves and they also needed their jobs!

It all worked out in the end. The shop was closed. The owner moved his shop to Toronto. The girls found other jobs.

The most ironic factor however was the case of one young girl who had been one of the loudest champions of multi-cult when she first took the job! She would gush about the opportunity to work in a European atmosphere and what's more, tended to denigrate her own culture as "boring" and "too white bread".

The first night she had to frantically fend off an assault dramatically changed her value set!

Now, women have had to put up with this sort of crap as long as there have been men, in all sorts of cultures. What made this different was the multi-cult idea that all cultures are equally valid. The idea that our incumbent culture was less valid was just an addendum to the point.

These girls learned that there are aspects to another culture that they themselves did not find very pleasant. I doubt if any of them would have championed such cultural traits being adopted as mainstream here in Canada! What's more, many of them realized how lucky they were to live in our culture, where such behavior towards women just wasn't normal. Any Canadian male who tried such things would be considered a pervert, especially by most other Canadian males!

So in these debates we should leave race out of it. It just serves to obfuscate the issue. It's culture, nothing more. We have good reason to be proud of our own culture. We have no reason to accept other cultural traits as good or better than our own without examining them and if necessary refusing to have anything to do with them.

Not that our culture may always be perfect. Still, it's ours and in general it has a lot more respect and positive values to others than we see in many other cultures.

It's our right to pick and chose from other cultures. We are under no obligation to treat those values we consider to be negative as equally valid, IN CANADA! If other countries want to live like that then that's a different issue. We should just make sure they don't try to bring them here or worse yet, coax some vote-grabbing politician into making changes to our laws in their favour.

If we take no pride in the culture we have worked so long to build and fail to defend it then we deserve whatever we get.

Edited by Wild Bill

Forgive me, but I can't help but laugh when I read or hear discussions like this. Few folks are objective. They keep twisting their perceptions according to premises accepted but never proven.

First off, it's not about race. It never really was and its not now. No one really cares about skin colour.

It's culture, pure and simple!

When I was young we sometimes went to Crystal Beach, an amusement park town close to the Niagara border where there would be lots of American tourists. We soon learned how to tell an American black teen from a Canadian one. If you accidentally bumped into him in the crowd, the Canadian would never notice. People bump each other in crowds all the time. However, if he took it personal and tried to make an issue of it, he was almost certainly an American!

Why? The difference in culture at the time. America was in the midst of its civil rights struggles, with the street fires fresh in Detroit.

Multi-cult was just starting to take hold, in the early 70's. There was what many today call a "white assed liberal" concept going around that all cultures were "beautiful" and all cultures were equally "nice" by our standards. I witnessed first hand how this simply wasn't true.

Our hangout was a local Greek coffee shop, run by a new immigrant who had also imported what seemed like a couple of dozen older granddads, uncles and cousins, along with their wives and children. The older Greeks would cluster together all day long at a table off to the side, talking loudly about issues from the strife in their homeland. We Canadian kids of course had no idea of what they were talking about. Their issues were foreign to us and besides, they mostly spoke in Greek.

Meanwhile a lot of teenage girls from our neighbourhood took jobs in this coffee shop. Since they were friends of ours it was common for them to greet us guys when we came in. Often this involved a quick kiss on the cheek or jumping on a lap, then scurrying off to get us coffee and maybe doughnuts. We thought nothing of this. For us this was just casual friendliness, in the culture in which we had all been raised.

However, it was something quite different for these old Greek gentlemen. In their culture, there was only one explanation for the girls' behavior. They must be whores!

How do I know this? These old guys explained it to me! In their home culture there were only two kinds of women, family like wives and sisters and whores who were all dying to spend a night with "a REAL man!"

So incidents of sexual harassment began, especially on night shifts. They would wait until the coffee shop was relatively empty and when the girl went into the kitchen on an errand they would follow and make a move, like pinning her up against the wall and/or groping her.

This was documented at the time. The local cops started coming in at odd hours through the night to make sure the girls on duty were okay. Remember, this was the early 70's and respect for women issues were just coming to the fore. Today these guys would have been charged on the spot. We guys started coming in as well, to protect our friends. The girls were in a terrible position. They were young teens inexperienced in handling such blatant moves and they also needed their jobs!

It all worked out in the end. The shop was closed. The owner moved his shop to Toronto. The girls found other jobs.

The most ironic factor however was the case of one young girl who had been one of the loudest champions of multi-cult when she first took the job! She would gush about the opportunity to work in a European atmosphere and what's more, tended to denigrate her own culture as "boring" and "too white bread".

The first night she had to frantically fend off an assault dramatically changed her value set!

Now, women have had to put up with this sort of crap as long as there have been men, in all sorts of cultures. What made this different was the multi-cult idea that all cultures are equally valid. The idea that our incumbent culture was less valid was just an addendum to the point.

These girls learned that there are aspects to another culture that they themselves did not find very pleasant. I doubt if any of them would have championed such cultural traits being adopted as mainstream here in Canada! What's more, many of them realized how lucky they were to live in our culture, where such behavior towards women just wasn't normal. Any Canadian male who tried such things would be considered a pervert, especially by most other Canadian males!

So in these debates we should leave race out of it. It just serves to obfuscate the issue. It's culture, nothing more. We have good reason to be proud of our own culture. We have no reason to accept other cultural traits as good or better than our own without examining them and if necessary refusing to have anything to do with them.

Not that our culture may always be perfect. Still, it's ours and in general it has a lot more respect and positive values to others than we see in many other cultures.

It's our right to pick and chose from other cultures. We are under no obligation to treat those values we consider to be negative as equally valid, IN CANADA! If other countries want to live like that then that's a different issue. We should just make sure they don't try to bring them here or worse yet, coax some vote-grabbing politician into making changes to our laws in their favour.

If we take no pride in the culture we have worked so long to build and fail to defend it then we deserve whatever we get.

You should not have to defend culture within your own nation - that's like defending yourself from your children or your spouse or inlaws..seeing disloyalty us the norm these days - and it's everyone for themselves - them we might really deserve to have our culture destroyed if this is what it has come to - where those from other places laugh at us for being white trash - I guess we are - see how disloyal I am - it's my culture non-culture. :P

There are churches in India. But thanks for using the oldest stale excuse in the book: "I dislike foreigners because THEY dislike me".

Someone hasn't been reading the news. But sure...blame the World's problems on me.

:rolleyes:

Good post, Wild Bill.

----------------------

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.

---Anton LaVey

Someone hasn't been reading the news. But sure...blame the World's problems on me.

:rolleyes:

Good post, Wild Bill.

----------------------

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.

---Anton LaVey

I don't like immigrants that look at me like some stupid white guy that does not know how good I've got it and he is willing to take the comfort from me because he thinks I am oblivious to my own worth and national wealth.

Go say that to the guy who say that his new neighbourhood is nicer and more white.

Go say that to the guy who say that his new neighbourhood is nicer and more white.

All my neighbours are white - and very nice - if they were more white ..they might be nicer - but if I want cool and not so nice - I go play with 2 rude the black guy with the mohawk - he is not nice but at least I know I can't trust him - unlike the white folks that you are never sure if they are trustworthy because they are so damned polite and NICE.

You seem to bring it (race) up a lot. As Wild Bill mentions it's all about culture...not skin colour. But you seem to want a witch-hunt where you can smoke out some evil racists. Seems to be the usual response from the far-left. Anyone who has a bone to pick with multiculturalism is Archie Bunker.

---------------------------------------

I just thank God I'm an atheist.

---Mike Stivic: All In The Family

All my neighbours are white - and very nice - if they were more white ..they might be nicer - but if I want cool and not so nice - I go play with 2 rude the black guy with the mohawk - he is not nice but at least I know I can't trust him - unlike the white folks that you are never sure if they are trustworthy because they are so damned polite and NICE.

So let's not talk about Buzz the misfit son of the accountant down the street, the one who sports a new swastika tattoo every time he shows up and says the neighbourhood is going down the hill because of Wendell, the teacher from the Bahamas who doubles as a baseball coach and triples as choir member at his church. I suppose Buzz is Black and Wendell is white, right?

So let's not talk about Buzz the misfit son of the accountant down the street, the one who sports a new swastika tattoo every time he shows up and says the neighbourhood is going down the hill because of Wendell, the teacher from the Bahamas who doubles as a baseball coach and triples as choir member at his church. I suppose Buzz is Black and Wendell is white, right?

Thar yea go again.

The Nazi isn't part of my culture. The teacher/coach is. Are we clear now on what civilization is? Gee...have you noticed there's so much straw around here one could build some sort of a figure or statue out of it?

:lol::lol:

---------------------

That'll replace the whale in me dreams.

---The Sea Captain: The Simpsons