Open warfare in South Ossetia

To me laziness to re-read all 40 pages. The first page has sufficed me! There one mister has expressed opinion that in Georgia representative democracy! Whom does it represent? Democracy means elections! However Saakashvili has come to power on a crest of a wave of revolution! <_<

Greetings fraternal comrade Lenny Brezhnev. My girlfriend Sarah Palin is watching you with binoculars from her home just across the water in Alaska. Do go on the internet and see the picture of her in her bathing suit holding a rifle.

Now my dear fraternal combrade and fellow ally in the struggle to rid the world of neo-reactionary imperialist expansionist counter-revolutionary oppressive elitism, may I suggest that democracy means a lot more than just elections.

I appreciate your information sources do not have much on democracy but may I suggest you ask your handlers allow you to surf the web so you can find out what democracy is.

Comrade if you want to discuss democracy at least try come to the 21st century and stop trying to dust off those old Pravda-KGB scripts. They are full of mould that could cause you nose bleeds.

One other thing. The KGB or whatever you like to call yourselves now, I hear you need get new cars. May I suggest you buy Fords or GM's. We are having problems in Ontario and you would help us out buying some big SUVS from Ford or GM. We can make them all black and scary just the way you guys like them.

Think about it. I can get you some good deals with Mr. McGuinty our Premier.

Our oppressed peoples in Oshawa, Ajax, Oakville and Windsor would appreciate some business.

Regards,

Fraternal Comrade Rue, agent against imperialist neo reactionary counter revolutionary oppressive expansionist colonialist plutocratic tyrany

p.s. who me a Zionist? who told you that....must be those silly Georgians....

p.s.s.s. yes I know Uncle Joe is said to be a Georgian then again Hitler was technically not German now was he...

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comrade if you want to discuss democracy at least try come to the 21st century and stop trying to dust off those old Pravda-KGB scripts. They are full of mould that could cause you nose bleeds.

KGB?....

At this forum I have read statements, that Gorbachev the good person! It has brought democracy to Russia! For whom it good? For you? You will find few people whom "thanks" would tell, in Russia to this person! I remember these times! It is hunger, a cold, and criminality growth! Yeltsin? Hunger, a cold and criminality only has increased!!! Putin? I speak it thanks! My standard of living became better! I any more am not afraid of criminals and freely I walk along the street! Democracy? Certainly! Otherwise I could not speak with you!!!

Certainly democracy does not mean only free elections! But it does not mean to cast into poverty the country!

Georgia? Their this business how to live! Only it is not necessary to carry out aggression and a genocide! And then anybody will not touch it!

I remember, that the USA occupied Iraq under far-fetched pretexts! Has cast this country into chaos! And now argues on democracy!