Lord Black takes the fall.

What do you expect from a spawn of the old Argus Corporation that built it's original wealth by dealing booze to the Americans..what we have here is the typical high level mafia fall guy taking the rap..seems no one wants to talk about that. I bet nickles to donuts that this topic will be tossed into the waste bin..it's a touchy subject in Canada that just like in all nations..mafia families run the show - high class "respectable" ones of course..."Behind every great fortune is a great crime" - well it makes you wonder who kept this adventuring fool afloat all these years...It's ironic that after decades of fun especially effecting policy in the middle east..via the Jerusalem Post that the Jews finally had enough of this trouble maker and sold him out to the Americans...Conrad stayed to long at the fair and is now paying the price.

Those old lawyer buddies of his that cleverly protected him all those years are all very quiet these days....ooh...someone just a minute the kid with the sword wound on his head - yes he's from Japan and loves fencing - he just mentioned to me that Conrad can not be found....go Connie go - why should he take the fall when all the thousands of CEOs and lieing lawyers go free..run baby run - I actually like the guy...

What do you expect from a spawn of the old Argus Corporation that built it's original wealth by dealing booze to the Americans..what we have here is the typical high level mafia fall guy taking the rap..seems no one wants to talk about that. I bet nickles to donuts that this topic will be tossed into the waste bin..it's a touchy subject in Canada that just like in all nations..mafia families run the show - high class "respectable" ones of course..."Behind every great fortune is a great crime" - well it makes you wonder who kept this adventuring fool afloat all these years...It's ironic that after decades of fun especially effecting policy in the middle east..via the Jerusalem Post that the Jews finally had enough of this trouble maker and sold him out to the Americans...Conrad stayed to long at the fair and is now paying the price.

Those old lawyer buddies of his that cleverly protected him all those years are all very quiet these days....ooh...someone just a minute the kid with the sword wound on his head - yes he's from Japan and loves fencing - he just mentioned to me that Conrad can not be found....go Connie go - why should he take the fall when all the thousands of CEOs and lieing lawyers go free..run baby run - I actually like the guy...

Breaking news - the old goat showed up to report to the jailers...I say he will be out in 6 months...what say you?

Breaking news - the old goat showed up to report to the jailers...I say he will be out in 6 months...what say you?

Not unless he wins his appeal. This is the US not Canada.

In the meantime, Connie gets $0.12 an hour, dont drop the soap. Ouch!

As an aside, he cannot got to minimum security prison, which I thought he was. Cant because he is not an American citizen.

Three months, and he will be out on appeal.

In the meantime, Connie gets $0.12 an hour, dont drop the soap. Ouch!

As an aside, he cannot got to minimum security prison, which I thought he was. Cant because he is not an American citizen.

Three months, and he will be out on appeal.

My heart bleeds for him! Not only was Conman Black flagrantly arrogant, he loved it and was proud of his own arrogance. He wore it like a badge.