The Bush Administration and Kosovo

lol, from your own link

anything else?

lol

Yes, quite a bit else. Ahmadinejad was only quoting someone else's words so they weren't even his own. And he didn't say Israel should be wiped from the map, the words were more correctly as him quoting another's words that the Zionist apartheid regime needed to be wiped from the map. He was in fact saying that the Zionists don't have a right to anything more than the UN resolutions on the matter. Of course Israel will never agree to that and it's just perpetrating a cruel hoax to pretend it will.

The most important thing about what Ahmadinejad did or didn't say is that it has been pushed until it has run off the rails by the US in it's demonization efforts against Ahmadinejad. If I though you would be interested in an exact translation I would get it for you. I know you don't care about such formalities because you want to subscribe to the demonizing effort for war.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, quite a bit else. Ahmadinejad was only quoting someone else's words so they weren't even his own. And he didn't say Israel should be wiped from the map, the words were more correctly as him quoting another's words that the Zionist apartheid regime needed to be wiped from the map. He was in fact saying that the Zionists don't have a right to anything more than the UN resolutions on the matter. Of course Israel will never agree to that and it's just perpetrating a cruel hoax to pretend it will.

The most important thing about what Ahmadinejad did or didn't say is that it has been pushed until it has run off the rails by the US in it's demonization efforts against Ahmadinejad. If I though you would be interested in an exact translation I would get it for you. I know you don't care about such formalities because you want to subscribe to the demonizing effort for war.

uhh... I used the link that you provided Einstein. Maybe you should read it before you use it?

tip!

uhh... I used the link that you provided Einstein. Maybe you should read it before you use it?

tip!

I did read part of it and it seemed to be relaying a correct version but it may not have. And there is a possibility that the information could have been changed as is known to happen with wikipedia for political purposes. However the point is that the words weren't even Ahmadinejad's to begin with because he was quoting another person (can't remember the person's name now) and the quote didn't even suggest that Israel be wiped from the map. It was just a demonization attempt and if you were interested in the truth you would find out and report back on the issue. You're not obviously because you are only interested in the demonization.

Any other takers?