Morgantaler - Order Of Canada?

Oleg Bach

I will quote or paraphrase what the good Doctor said a few years ago. "Unwanted children become concentration camp guards". Is this a paranoid and dellusionary statement or what? Lets explore what abortion has actually done for the nation. BUT - first let me say this. Asians do not have abortions - Blacks do not have abortions - Muslims do not have them..Jews do not have them...nor do those from rich and established families. Well who had the majority of abortions? From what I have seen over the years the majority were those of Anglo Saxon heritage. And if you understand that the term anglo saxon basically means those of the Germanic tribes.

So what did the good doctor contribute to Canada by assisting in wiping out the real wealth in Canada - the duping of young girls and woman into "choice" - Duping these poor folks into partaking in a type of race sucide..and not to mention that it was the killing of the nations best - while we import the worst and most inferiour from other nations...Henry is a nut...I head some of his prose and the man is not all there.....How could you in Canada award the Order Of Canada - to someone who changed the culture buy killing the culture..This lunitic did not free woman but y impoverished them... Children and heritage are the only real form of true wealth - Henry took that away from millions! All because he in his mind believed that the light skinned pale eyed woman would give birth to Nazis that would holocaust the Jews. What a fool...instead Henryv bombed the village to save the village...what a shame that we reward someone that killed our grandchildren - through what he percieved was a pre-emtive strike....he made a horrible mistake.

it was the killing of the nations best - while we import the worst and most inferiour from other nations

So the unborn fetus were the "nations best" and the immigrants are "the worst and most inferiour", that's what you are saying right?

Tell me how do you know? Obviously the unborn never proved that they were the "nations best" because they didn't have a chance. Many of them would have been born to unwed mothers and been brought up in single-parent homes and had a stuggle during life. How do you know how they would have turned out?

Oleg did.

What I am saying is the same as I am saying about the Afghanistan misadventure - that we are wasting good genetic material..most as you know are white Christian stock - as for abortions...most are the product of breeding between dis-infranchised former Christians...it is dispreportionate that we wipe out this lower end of the old tribe that established this nation..Like I said - you go to any abortion "provider" and all you see are poor white girls..the so-called white trash that was abandoned by our disloyal older buisness and political leaders...why did Morgantaler not promote abortion amongst the Jewish community? Hugh - because he is a racist and thought that if he got rid of the decendents of the persons he blames for the holocaust that there would not be a repeat performance. It's preturbing when I hear the free choicers say to a girl that if she has a baby she will ruin her life and future..a future that consists of clicking at a computer for twenty years then being disgarded for cheaper younger labour...

Forget the "fetus" debate - we allowed a million good white folks not to be born - if this is social engineering then it looks like multi-culturalism may as well in part be called ethnic cleansing..or genocide...how come the Asians in Markham Ontario are not lined up at the abortion clinics and sending thank you notes and Orders Of Canada to this guy? I would say that they are smart enough to survive as a race and we are not...it's the greatest duping in history - that people that should have been born were blocked. People that may have carried potential gifts for society that will never arrive...Ever wonder why we are doing so poorly? Maybe it's because we allowed our wealth to be killed..in the name of choice - frankly there is no such thing as an "abortion provider" - what do these providers provide? They take they do not provide.

Yea, lets go back to back alley coat hanger abortions , so much nicer.

No jews or rich or established people have them...? Too funny. Of course they do.

There were never any coat hanger days..It use to be before the family and extended family was put under attack that there were support systems for new babies and mothers - there were grandmothers - sisters and brothers and so on that would NOT.

It seems to me that this proposition of yours is just a little out of whack Oleg. I really don't believe Henry had a subtle form of genocide in mind when he promoted his principles. Many people have abortions for many reasons. Yes, I have known black women who have had abortions, they are not confined strictly to the white race, people of all races have them. As to whether abortion is right or wrong, well thats one of the thorniest questions facing society today. Abortion is a subject that resembles a mine field, you're damned if you do and in many cases damned if you don't.

What I am saying is the same as I am saying about the Afghanistan misadventure - that we are wasting good genetic material..most as you know are white Christian stock - as for abortions...most are the product of breeding between dis-infranchised former Christians...

etc etc etc ...

...Ever wonder why we are doing so poorly? Maybe it's because we allowed our wealth to be killed..in the name of choice - frankly there is no such thing as an "abortion provider" - what do these providers provide? They take they do not provide.

Maybe you have a link to support this stuff?

Like, Henry does this since he is a racist, and does it to get back for the holocaust deaths?

Or maybe how it is only poor christians who have abortions.

I have been in Morgentalers clinic. Never saw nor heard anything as you describe.

No coat hanger days huh? Not only that but Drano too.

"He testified before a government committee considering changes to the abortion law, advocating that any woman should have the right to end her pregnancy without risking death from a back-alley quack."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/abortion/morgentaler.html

By the way, its "Morgentaler"

Edited by guyser

we allowed a million good white folks not to be born

Oleg, you can save many who abort because they don't have financial support to adequately bring up a child. Since you feel so strongly that "white" babies need to be saved to preserve white genetic stock, you can offer to undertake the full financial support for these children. So, how many have you made the offer to, and how many do you now support?