Offically Homeless

It all started when I had one year as an artist and made a living wage during that one year - a crummy 22 thousand dollars...so I attempted to be a good "citizen" and got my self a fancey accountant - and filed taxes for the first time in 25 years - I always figured that "no income=no income tax"...wrong...! The federal bureacrats love their power to oppress a little to much - sure I had in inheritance that year also - so I decieded to join the club and be mainstream...Well the pricks did not understand that some people can craftily survive for years on nothing..most years I only made a few thousand dollars.

With compound interest - a so-called 5000 dollar tax dept on a 22 thousand dollar year turned into a debt of about 26 thousand dollars. I complained that this was Draconian taxing - so in order to look good the feds back filed a number of years so as not to look as horrible as they really were - and I got tons of letters from a group of their lawyers - who cleverly made it look like I had made 22 thousand a year all my life and had cheated them.. The bastards started to garnishee my daily checks at 100%. Each day I worked in the film buisness as "daily" was considered at the end of that day a "termination" and on termination they have the power to take the last cheque in full...and they did a number of times - telling me I could "work off the debt in about seven years" - which was impossible.

What took an uneducated man 18 years to accomplish, that being to create a "career" where I could actually earn a living and have a pension - went up in smoke instantly...some "immigrant Jamacian" tax collector actually used to laugh out loud at my plight - like he was getting back at some decendent of a former slave owner - he really dispised me because I was white and took great glee in putting the screws to me. So seven years later - I am homeless - with no offical address - no money and with no address - you can not recieve even the pitiful welfare check - so my friends - this is a perfect example of how the homeless are created...I find the whole thing humorous - but if the powers that be will create a sacrafical lamb out of the likes of Conrad Black - one of their own - then stomping on me was like stepping on a bug - it's really a big joke - this whole corrupt and creepy system of coersion and threat...remember - it can happen to you also -

And - as the world changes - as the global "economy" drives down the value of money to the point of uselessness - all will be effected - I am but the canary in the coal mine - and all of you reading this will suffer similar fates - it is just a matter of time - free nations are now run by highly orgainized power crazed crimminals - and it is not about more wealth for them but they now measure their success in how many they can make suffer - the super rich are sadisitic---so good luck my friends and Merry Christmas - seems the bottom looks a lot like the top. Alec*

Wow I'm sorry that our gov't did this to you.

You are a victim in this. Can't they just give you jail time of a couple of months to forgive the debt?

My brother had to give our criminal gov't $3,800 in taxes and penalties this year becuase they accused my brother of cheating taxes without taking it to trial or even hearing us out. There was simply no way to get a hold of the tax dept. Then there would be immigrants on the other end at CRA with those jobs laughing at him the very same way. Meanwhile we're funding his sorry *ss.

Anyhow, if you truly are homeless, the best advice I can give is to cross the border to the US. Become homeless there. Make a story that you were always homeless and you were born in some hospital over there. They will think you are American because you look and sound the part.

They will issue you a new social id card and you will be a new US citizen. Put the past behind you and keep it your secret. Make up a new name identity.

Immigrants do this in Canada on a daily basis so don't feel any shame.

Wow I'm sorry that our gov't did this to you.

You are a victim in this. Can't they just give you jail time of a couple of months to forgive the debt?

My brother had to give our criminal gov't $3,800 in taxes and penalties this year becuase they accused my brother of cheating taxes without taking it to trial or even hearing us out. There was simply no way to get a hold of the tax dept. Then there would be immigrants on the other end at CRA with those jobs laughing at him the very same way. Meanwhile we're funding his sorry *ss.

Anyhow, if you truly are homeless, the best advice I can give is to cross the border to the US. Become homeless there. Make a story that you were always homeless and you were born in some hospital over there. They will think you are American because you look and sound the part.

They will issue you a new social id card and you will be a new US citizen. Put the past behind you and keep it your secret. Make up a new name identity.

Immigrants do this in Canada on a daily basis so don't feel any shame.

It's been an adventure - but - one of my own making I suppose...I like to push the limits. The kids are grown and maybe it's time to leave - sure love the country side - the social system is dreary...the immigrants that have displaced me are very compliant and will make nice corportate citizens - I just know to much and have met in my youth some of the heads of so-called society - they get to keep what they earn....but little me does not - I love the Americans and I am sure they would have me - my sister was driven out of the nation via these tax creeps - she moved to LA pennyless - She assisted builders and developers for free - then she became indispensable - they offered this lone woman a job to build a large facility across from Sony - she built the thing from scratch - the Americans reward work and free thought - she took the money and left for central america - where she now resides and sells land to rich folks to have a haven ----she is a clever and out going woman - to bad that there is still sibling rivalry - I would join her and live out my life there - wish I could contriubute to Canada - but they don't want the likes of me.

Seems my family have been on the move for a few hundred years - right from north of Mongolia - to central america - I guess that my type of mind must stay on the run - I imagine in a hundred years the family will have circled the planet as far as migration and the seeking of total freedom..who knows - I may end up in Siberia and have a look at what is left of the old homestead by lake Bakal --- sure has been a long trip - very interesting...being nationless..which means I was born homeless - I do thank the Queen for giving my father santuary after the war...my oldest brothers god mother was the woman who smuggled out the jewels belonging to the ballet in old Russia - maybe I will go back to England where I was born - was only there of a year..but I am still a subject...and a citizen - I guess us old royalists are unpopular these days. I don't admit that to many - yes - this homeless guy is a royalist.