Fast Track for Iraqi Immigration

jdobbin

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/071119/cana...est_immigration

Canada will hasten the immigration of persons affected by the humanitarian crisis in Iraq who have family ties in this country, Immigration and Citizenship Minister Diane Finley said Monday.

"In an effort to further help those impacted by the situation in Iraq, we're giving priority immigration services to those from Iraq and surrounding countries who have close family members in Canada," Finley said in a statement.

A visa office in Damascus, Syria, will process on a priority basis applications for permanent residence under a so-called family class for Iraqi nationals directly affected by the situation in Iraq, she said.

This can't make some people in Canada very happy who are against increased immigration.

Likewise, it can make those people happy who believe the surge is working and that those people in Syria should return home.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/071119/cana...est_immigration

This can't make some people in Canada very happy who are against increased immigration.

Likewise, it can make those people happy who believe the surge is working and that those people in Syria should return home.

Genetically the Iraqi "race" is an honoured one. These people spawn from the very cradle of civilization. They are very beautiful in body face and spirit - I say bring these abused nobles of old to Canada and lets intergrate their genetics and inject them into the populace. I had an Iraq doctor for a while. A strikingly brilliant and I must say gorgeous young woman..a Christian..The last thing she wanted to talk about was Iraq and the problems -

and there was a shunning of any discussion regarding poor American behavour. These folks will not import their problems here the way the Amerians exported their defects there...these will be good citizens. Besides - how many Iraqis do we have on stock? Not many - lets do what America should moraly do..They may try to create the odd stumbling block for these immigrants..but most of that possible intention will be based in embarrassment for misdeeds...The Americans will get over it - Like I said - they are good looking and I like good looking!

...and there was a shunning of any discussion regarding poor American behavour. These folks will not import their problems here the way the Amerians exported their defects there...these will be good citizens. Besides - how many Iraqis do we have on stock? Not many - lets do what America should moraly do..They may try to create the odd stumbling block for these immigrants..but most of that possible intention will be based in embarrassment for misdeeds...The Americans will get over it - Like I said - they are good looking and I like good looking!

Oh yes...please jump on the Iraqi immigrant band wagon, something the Americans have done since before Canada helped to bomb their asses back in 1991. I meet your Iraqi doctor and raise you ten:

In 2000, the states with the largest Iraqi foreign-born populations were Michigan (31,927), California (20,532), and Illinois (9,634). The remaining seven states with the largest Iraqi immigrant populations include Tennessee (2,766), Texas (2,752), New York (2,721), Arizona (2,456), Virginia (1,841), Missouri (1,275), and Pennsylvania (1,209).

http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocu...play.cfm?ID=113

America has always out "immigranted" Canada...by far.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Oh yes...please jump on the Iraqi immigrant band wagon, something the Americans have done since before Canada helped to bomb their asses back in 1991. I meet your Iraqi doctor and raise you ten:

In 2000, the states with the largest Iraqi foreign-born populations were Michigan (31,927), California (20,532), and Illinois (9,634). The remaining seven states with the largest Iraqi immigrant populations include Tennessee (2,766), Texas (2,752), New York (2,721), Arizona (2,456), Virginia (1,841), Missouri (1,275), and Pennsylvania (1,209).

http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocu...play.cfm?ID=113

America has always out "immigranted" Canada...by far.

OK lets forget about it - just trying to be nice..must be the liberal of my youth creeping out...sorry - she was real cute and I though more of those would be delightful.

OK lets forget about it - just trying to be nice..must be the liberal of my youth creeping out...sorry - she was real cute and I though more of those would be delightful.

"She " was the best part of your story, and the reason others keep coming. However, the "liberals" might say that we are stealing the Iraqi "intelligentsia". I say she just voted with her feet. The American bombs are really just cleverly disguised party invitations.