Islamic Fanatics Beat Journo in Canada

By E&P Staff

Published: April 19, 2007 2:10 PM ET

A journalist for the Mississauga, Ont.-based newspaper The Pakistan Post was assaulted by two men, one armed with a cricket bat, who warned him to stop "writing against Islam" and a Pakistan-based religious organization, the Canadian Journalists for Free Expression (CJFE) reported Thursday.

http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/departments...t_id=1003574052

Extremists? Naw...not here...not in Canada. This is just more false flagging...

The silence on this thread from the left is hilarious. They see no evil and hear no evil about certain groups no matter what they do. I'm thinking that they better get their hands over their ears good and tight because this is only starting in Canada.

Right wing/left wing, liberal/conservative, war on terror, it is all b.s. and a diversion used to divide and conquer us by the elites who run the world and are leading us into WWW III ....... Islam vs West......Don't fall for it!

Saddam, Osama bin Laden were long time CIA agents. The CIA, MI5, MI6 has spent billions of $$$ since 1979 creating and promoting militant Islam to divide us all and lead us into WWW III.

Here is a former government agent who will give you an inside view as to why we are at war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and soon to be Iran. It is all staged and preplaned by ruling elites.

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

The silence on this thread from the left is hilarious. They see no evil and hear no evil about certain groups no matter what they do. I'm thinking that they better get their hands over their ears good and tight because this is only starting in Canada.

Most of us on "the left" have jobs that we go to during the day Sharkman, the need for a period of sleep is paramount.

This is a pretty bad story, from what I understand this isn't the first time he has been in rough with this particular group of supporters. Hopefully the guilty parties will be arrested quickly, this type of behaviour is of course unacceptable.

Big difference in beating someone than blowing up a bunch of people. This kind of thing happens more often then you and I think, and not just within the Muslim community. The bogeyman islamist isn't everywhere.

Well coming from the "Center", I have to wonder where you are coming from? This thread was started in the middle of the night and had all of 3 posts attached by the time of your comments. Alot of people have better things to do then stay up all night during the middle of the week.

People whom use violence to support their religious beliefs through intimidation, betray their religion.

As for the cricket comment.

I Learned to play cricket in the 70s as a kid. I was taught by some kids that had arrived in Ontario, from Alberta. It was a fun game, I can't remember how to play it now.

Apparently some think that the cricket bat is a religious device.

What is it that you are hoping they ('the left') would say?

Right wing/left wing, liberal/conservative, war on terror, it is all b.s. and a diversion used to divide and conquer us by the elites who run the world and are leading us into WWW III ....... Islam vs West......Don't fall for it!

Saddam, Osama bin Laden were long time CIA agents. The CIA, MI5, MI6 has spent billions of $$$ since 1979 creating and promoting militant Islam to divide us all and lead us into WWW III.

Here is a former government agent who will give you an inside view as to why we are at war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and soon to be Iran. It is all staged and preplaned by ruling elites.

Exactly how does society's elite benefit from a WWW III?

Exactly how does society's elite benefit from a WWW III?

That's not important. The important thing is that it's the eILeTs! The eLTiEs make war! They Do, and tehy made 991 FalL DwOn!!!!! See Melted MeTaL!!!