Is Canada heading into Civil War?

wulf42

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no... just some seriously pissed off voters... after all 9.5 million people never voted at all

When political parties can overturn election results and force their power grab agenda on people against their wishes i would say that is a very dangerous situation i think they call that a borderline dictatorship, Canada voted the Tories in and now this??? How can any good come from that? the rest of Canada is tired of kissing Quebec's ass..... enough already!

As mentioned before...traveling for 5 years though the bowels of our judicary. Even the cops maning the metal detectors commented that there is a war going on inside. We have been at civil war for about 15 years and this is the polite Canadian version of what would be in other nations a bloody coup. If if were not for great Canadian hypocracy and phonieness (the vineer of civility) - There would be blood and gun fire spewing out of windows at the capital..this is a war...but...Thank God this is Canada - they kill you incrimentally and no one notices as people are persecuted and simply give up and go away exhausted. The exhaustion is the win! It's to see who can break the others physical and mental health first...even within our crimminal code there is a bit called "Killing with the mind" - and it's legal - highly immoral but legal.

That has to be one of the stupidest articles I read this week.

Canadians in a resent(sic National election have given their democratic vote to the conservative government of Mr. Harper.

Pretty much sums up the intellectual tone...

I for one and the Committee I belong to will fight for our elected Prime Minister of Canada even if that means we must have a civil war in this country to protect his office.

So here is some advice to the Liberal and NDP criminals Jean Chrétien and Ed Broadbent, stop what your doing or you will risk a civil war.

...which is moronic

When political parties can overturn election results and force their power grab agenda on people against their wishes i would say that is a very dangerous situation i think they call that a borderline dictatorship, Canada voted the Tories in and now this??? How can any good come from that? the rest of Canada is tired of kissing Quebec's ass..... enough already!

you should read about the Westminster system of gov't. We have a minority gov't and that requires the confidence of the house of commons. They dont have it.

the CPC thinks we should get rid of the money limits and then allow special interests to get involved in politics like the USA... and then we could have 6-12 month long elections, and millions of dollars. Then you would see ad's like stephen harper sucks monkey butt... and at the end of the message it would say this ad was paid for by the people for Jack Layton. That would not be the NDP advertising that but some special interest group to skew the truth.. do you want that crap in our elections??

As for a Civil war.. people are not going to forget the right ID and paperwork next time and will make their votes known.

However if Canadians were to rise up.. the US military would be coming in here to help to put down that uprising. you can read about that law too. It was a multilateral agreement that harper signed.

Edited by mjp

However if Canadians were to rise up.. the US military would be coming in here to help to put down that uprising. you can read about that law too. It was a multilateral agreement that harper signed.[/b][/u]

I agree with you on that, the Americans would never allow an armed conflict just north of them...they would be in here so fast it would make your head spin!

See American military is in part designed to be a peace keeping force. You are damned right - If there was an uprising of anysort...Toronto could get shocked and awed :blink: ....Harper - has been choosen and selected and Canadians don't realize the only way you can get him out is by force - seeing we are a nation of hetro-girls and liberal dog lovers - and there is not one man in Canada in politics that can take Harper in a fist fight - he stays - I would rather have Harper as an American supported dictator than Dion or Layton lowering the right of sexual concent and screwing our children calling that freedom. You have to have the rule of law - and our Candian left does not abide by law - or order.

See American military is in part designed to be a peace keeping force. You are damned right - If there was an uprising of anysort...Toronto could get shocked and awed :blink: ....Harper - has been choosen and selected and Canadians don't realize the only way you can get him out is by force - seeing we are a nation of hetro-girls and liberal dog lovers - and there is not one man in Canada in politics that can take Harper in a fist fight - he stays - I would rather have Harper as an American supported dictator than Dion or Layton lowering the right of sexual concent and screwing our children calling that freedom. You have to have the rule of law - and our Candian left does not abide by law - or order.

I Couldn't agree with you more!!!!

I agree with you on that, the Americans would never allow an armed conflict just north of them...they would be in here so fast it would make your head spin!

We signed an accord or treaty with them.

here's a link: http://www.nowpublic.com/world/canada-u-s-...litary-activity part of it pasted below.

although it says its RARELY used.. think about it. they could get troops deployed in canada at the request of the prime minister of canada.

Canada-U.S. pact allows cross-border military activityDeal allows either country to send troops across the other's border to deal with an emergencyDavid Pugliese,

Canwest News ServicePublished: Saturday, February 23, 2008

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.

Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas.

The U.S. military's Northern Command, however, publicized the agreement with a statement outlining how its top officer, Gen. Gene Renuart, and Canadian Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, head of Canada Command, signed the plan, which allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation in a civil emergency.The new agreement has been greeted with suspicion by the left wing in Canada and the right wing in the U.S.

The left-leaning Council of Canadians, which is campaigning against what it calls the increasing integration of the U.S. and Canadian militaries, is raising concerns about the deal.

go right ahead and rise up against your gov't its also called sedition and thats 25 years at least.

Edited by mjp

We signed an accord or treaty with them.

here's a link: http://www.nowpublic.com/world/canada-u-s-...litary-activity part of it pasted below.

although it says its RARELY used.. think about it. they could get troops deployed in canada at the request of the prime minister of canada.

go right ahead and rise up against your gov't its also called sedition and thats 25 years at least.

Well if there is going to be a civil war its going to be very short...!

the Security Agenda and the Prosperity Agenda. Initiatives under these agendas support continued, prosperous trade between the countries, while ensuring that the each nation ― and the continent as a whole ― remains secure against external threats and criminal activity. The security and prosperity of a country go hand in hand.

The Emergencies Act is an Act of the Parliament of Canada to authorize the taking of special temporary measures to ensure safety and security during national emergencies and to amend other Acts in consequence thereof.

the Security Agenda and the Prosperity Agenda. Initiatives under these agendas support continued, prosperous trade between the countries, while ensuring that the each nation ― and the continent as a whole ― remains secure against external threats and criminal activity. The security and prosperity of a country go hand in hand.

The Emergencies Act is an Act of the Parliament of Canada to authorize the taking of special temporary measures to ensure safety and security during national emergencies and to amend other Acts in consequence thereof.

So in other words there is nothing in it to support...

Anyone who insites civil war will be named a terrorist its in the SPP

So in other words there is nothing in it to support...

Most common definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants.

Explain to me how those insiting and participating in civil war would not be a terrorist?

Good luck guys and no fighting please - dad has left the building...the world will be what you make it...be happy - it's your duty and lets not take these things to seriously....thanks for the fun - and no civil wars while I am gone or you are all going to get a spanking...maybe not a spanking...I just won't let you drive the car when I am drunk...My kids always got a kick out the idea when Dad had some gin - they could drive the old Buick around the back field - they were 5 years old... I worked the peddles....so let Dion - and Harper and Obama and Block head and Layton have fun - besides what harm could it cause - maybe take out the side of the deck and scratch the paint on the family car ....................so what..............let the kids play castle and king.. :rolleyes: Good night...enjoy.

We Canadians are no longer the politically violent type, except for some FLQ types in Quebec, I guess. Of course, the older ones don't murder anymore. They just got tenure at some universities instead.

Still, we WILL get to vote again someday! It remains to be seen if the Opposition will gain or lose support at that time for their actions this week.

One thing's for sure, the hatred out west for Liberals has just been renewed for another few generations! I guess being the party that reaches out doesn't include Albertans.