Missile Attacks from Gaza

M.Dancer

Its not how many have died, its how we get along with those that are still alive that counts. Have muslim and Jewish children been killed, YES. Show me a warzone where innocent people dont get killed and i will show you a war in heaven. However, there is a difference between delibertly putting children in harms way and accidently killing a child. The best way I have ever heard this conflict put boils down to human nature. "Put two people on a deserted Island and one will kill the other." I hate to say this, and I know many of you already believe it, this conflict will not end in are Grandchildren's lifetimes.

I wish I had the knowledge and ability to write like you do Rue, I can only say thanks for putting my feelings (and I'm sure others) into words. I totally support your posts.

I appreciate the support southern. I really do. Many have been supportive of me on this forum and I appreciate it and it humbles me. I may sound like I am picking on Buffy but I actually blast her precisely because I happen to respect her idealism and caring about the suffering of people and do not think she is intentionally being anti-semitic at all.

I appreciate the support southern. I really do. Many have been supportive of me on this forum and I appreciate it and it humbles me. I may sound like I am picking on Buffy but I actually blast her precisely because I happen to respect her idealism and caring about the suffering of people and do not think she is intentionally being anti-semitic at all.

Your welcome I don't post a lot just read mostly. You might be right about the last part who knows but she sure seems to support terrorism against Israel.

back to lurking now :)- keep up the good work Rue

I think it's very telling that Higgly and Buffy immediately redirect a thread like this from its original topic (the missile attacks on Israel during the children's return to school) to a moral attack on Israel. What they are basically saying is, "Attacks on Israel? Who cares? Some Jew once killed some Palestinian."

No substance at all, no point, except to serve to sink yet another thread into Rue and others trying to defend Israel's actions and policies, instead of debating the actual issue that the thread brought up. It's the exact same thing that happens in every single thread that is even remotely related to the middle-east, Islam, terrorism, etc. Basically a concerted attack by the Higglys and Buffys of the world on any kind of meaningful discussion on the issues at hand, and an attempt to shift the entirety of the focus of all the conflicts that are presently going on into a debate of the morality of Israel.

I think it's very telling that Higgly and Buffy immediately redirect a thread like this from its original topic (the missile attacks on Israel during the children's return to school) to a moral attack on Israel. What they are basically saying is, "Attacks on Israel? Who cares? Some Jew once killed some Palestinian."

No substance at all, no point, except to serve to sink yet another thread into Rue and others trying to defend Israel's actions and policies, instead of debating the actual issue that the thread brought up. It's the exact same thing that happens in every single thread that is even remotely related to the middle-east, Islam, terrorism, etc. Basically a concerted attack by the Higglys and Buffys of the world on any kind of meaningful discussion on the issues at hand, and an attempt to shift the entirety of the focus of all the conflicts that are presently going on into a debate of the morality of Israel.

I agree only personally I believe in Buffy's case its based on genuine intentions and is not being done intentionally in the sense of her tryng to hate or deliberately stereotype Jews or Israelis. I am hoping the continued debate can get her to say the same things but avoid the generalizations and look at both sides of the conflict as equals in their suffering, moral rights, and every other way.

Your welcome I don't post a lot just read mostly. You might be right about the last part who knows but she sure seems to support terrorism against Israel.

back to lurking now :)- keep up the good work Rue

Thanlks again. I do not believe or have ever read anything from Buffy that makes me believe she condones terrorism. I disagree with much she has to say because of what I feel are unfair generalizations and subjective assumptions and biases but I would be the first to defend her as not being someone who comes on this forum to condone what terrorists have done.

Palestinian Terrorist rockets miss daycare, strike recruit camp by mistake.

"We pulled out of the Gaza Strip two years ago, we took down all of the settlements, we pulled out all our military personnel, we ended the military occupation and these extremists who are shooting rockets really have no positive agenda. It's just nihilism."