A Tangible Benefit of Morally Supporting the Troops

I see.

So you ARE saying that you DO know better.

Gotcha.

An expert in canibis AND military.

By the way, They did win hands down in Iraq - in fact, they won too easily it can be argued.

It is the peace that they are having a hard time with.

You predicted nothing.

Your sense of self is hyper inflated.

And if you were truly that clever, you would know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.

Yeah I am an expert in the military, at least as much a one as you and the soldier.

What would you know of our comparitive research into these areas, to infer that I would be any less of an expert in this forum than anyone else? Because the guy humps equipment into a remote area his expertise trumps mine?

Yeah, I'm proud that I'm an expert at least a far as an amature(associate degree in then environmental field,) and many other things that you don't even understand exist as well as, marijuana, LSD, political science.

I'm a well read man with a voracious appetite for knowledge of an ecclectic expanse.

The insults don't do much for you except lower your value in the eyes of people who will read us.

Again I say unto you, ye are snared by the words of your mouths.

What would you know of our comparitive research into these areas, to infer that I would be any less of an expert in this forum than anyone else? Because the guy humps equipment into a remote area his expertise trumps mine?"

Uhmmm.. yes.. You were postulating on the conditions of combat and the soldiers mental state. Actual soldiers with actual combat experience corrected your 'theory' with real life experience and examples.

Excuse me if I take their actual experience over your drug induced 'theory'

[quoteYeah, I'm proud that I'm an expert at least a far as an amature(associate degree in then environmental field,) and many other things that you don't even understand exist as well as, marijuana, LSD, political science.

You have yet to provide any proof of you being an expert on military matters. In fact, the things that you have postulated on this thread have been thoroughly discredited.

I doubt that matters to you though as you have demonstrated an intellectual ignorance and arrogance on here that shows me and others that you are incapable of learning from others.

Irionically, that 'voracious' appetite of yours for knowledge is a waste as you have demonstrated a lack of ability to learn from anyone/anything.

ie: You are wrong but you don't care.

As you were soldier.

Edited by White Doors

Wow, you love to engage me in verbal combat, Sir.

I must have your goat.

It is very apparent to anyone who reads this forum what value that they should put on the effects of chronic marijuana use as compared to complete abstinence.

You refer to my judgement being irrelevant because of my use of marijuana.

I'm confident as to the value of my reasoned approaches to any problem in which I claim to have some expertise, will stand on their own and be favourably judged by intelligent readers.

Your insults, unfounded flawed reasoning, scattered ranting, will also speak for itself.

Unlike you of me, I'll let others judge you, and by deduction, the truly beneficial results of chronic marijuana use.

Edited by KO2

It is very apparent to anyone who reads this forum what value that they should put on the effects of chronic marijuana use as compared to complete abstinence.

I still smoke from time to time. Not sure what your point is?

Please try to stick to the subject at hand.

I'm confident as to the value of my reasoned approaches to any problem in which I claim to have some expertise, will stand on their own and be favourably judged by intelligent readers.

People who know better than you or I have already corrected you on your theories.

Unlike you of me, I'll let others judge you and by deduction, the truly beneficial results of chronic marijuana use.

Ok then..

We were talking about your "theory", not you - but you go ahead and talk to yourself if you like.

Thank you for ackowledging that you were wrong in your own 'special way'.

;)

you really like pitting yourself against me, don't you?

I didn't really understand all that bu7t its sounds OK to me.

Like the stuff at the bottom of your post.

I guess I'm just too slow to understand it all,

Can you explain it to me, please?

Too bad because I was really interested as to what you mean by it.

I don't think smoking anotherone will help because your writing will remain inscrutible.

It clearly reefers to watching much TV for your information but then its concliusions are vague.

I think that you don't remember why these words were significant to you anymore, or,

They are gibberish, the thoughts of a self deluded expert on everyone else.........