Destruction Of Artifacts Of Babylon

Can any of you reasonable people explain to me why the Babylonian and Iraqi artifacts were destroyed ?

Does this tell you anything at all ?

What about the trillions missing from the Pentagon ? Do you reaklly think these were transactional losses due to out of date computers ?

How can you trust these people and think they are out to protect you ? Doesn't all this stuff make you feel like you are in the middle of a giant hockey game and you get to be the puck next ?

Can any of you reasonable people explain to me why the Babylonian and Iraqi artifacts were destroyed ?

Theirs a number of reason's, ask a historian.

How can you trust these people and think they are out to protect you ? Doesn't all this stuff make you feel like you are in the middle of a giant hockey game and you get to be the puck next ?

What people?

Theirs a number of reason's, ask a historian.

Since you know there are a number of reasons, you must know at least one of them. Educate me.

what people

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Lewis Libby, Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Elliott Abrams, Zalmay Khalilzad, John Bolton, Philip Zelikow, and Attorney General Gonzales.

Since you know there are a number of reasons, you must know at least one of them. Educate me.

Well it's a broad question, but I'll give you one reason.

Between April 12 and 15, 2003, the Iraq Museum in Baghdad was looted, and many of the most important objects in the collection were stolen. Among them were the famous monumental Uruk Vase of 3300 B.C. that appears in every art survey textbook and is one of the earliest narrative works of art, and the beautifully carved marble female head, perhaps representing the great Sumerian goddess Inanna, also from the sacred precinct at Uruk in southern Iraq and of the same period. (1) Thousands of works of Mesopotamian and Islamic art and artifacts were stolen from the Iraq Museum, but that is not all: in the days before and after, the majority of other museums and libraries in the country were also looted, burnt, and destroyed. For thinking people all over the world, this was a great tragedy. For the people of Iraq, however, it was more than that. It was the theft and destruction of our own history, a history that forms the basis of our identity as the people of this very ancient land.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-111655797.html

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Lewis Libby, Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Elliott Abrams, Zalmay Khalilzad, John Bolton, Philip Zelikow, and Attorney General Gonzales.

They aren't my leaders. Whatever happened to Rockeffeler owning the entire world and plotting to wipe out 90-95% of the global population so that we would only have 10 year olds running around.

CanadianBlue:They aren't my leaders. Whatever happened to Rockeffeler owning the entire world and plotting to wipe out 90-95% of the global population so that we would only have 10 year olds running around.

Essentially those people I listed are puppets. They are the ones that decide how to do what the bankers want done - the destruction of the USA to make way for a centrally controlled global economy.

Banker control is implicit, not explicit. Bankers put politicians in power that will work toward their goals in broad terms. Organizations like the CFR decide how to accomplish what needs to be done, Builderbergs decide what needs to be done to meet the goals. It all works on distributed intelligence by implicit control. Thats just my opinion, but we know that those who create the money direct civilization.

CanadianBlue:Well it's a broad question, but I'll give you one reason.

Where is it ?

:rolleyes: I can hardly wait to see where this one is headed.

Ok, Agent Mulder, what is it this time? What's the secret connection between ancient Babylonian artifacts and the "world banking conspiracy"?

I mean, most of us had assumed the trashed museums were the work of looters taking advantage of the war-time chaos to steal priceless treasures. But I'm sure you're going to tell us that there's actually something far more sinister involved. Go ahead, I'm sure this will be fascinating.

Does it involve NESARA? Star Angels? Power crystals and Orgones? The intergalactic war between the gray aliens and the 12-foot tall lizards? Are the Masons going to try to use the ancient artifacts in an occult ceremony to free Cthulhu from his cyclopean prison in benighted Ry'leh?

Enlighten us, teller of truths!

Does this tell you anything at all?

It tells me that you've moved along from Alex Jones to somebody even more detached from reality.

What about the trillions missing from the Pentagon ? Do you reaklly think these were transactional losses due to out of date computers ?

They were never characterized as "losses", they were described as transactions that are untrackable due to inadequate accounting practices. Just because I can't tell you what I bought at Save-On-Foods on July 25, 2005 doesn't mean the money was lost or stolen or spent on something illegal.

You and your cohorts can never explain how it's possible for Rumsfeld and friends to steal a sum of money that would equate to *every penny* of the defense budget for a whole decade! Did the USAF ground all their planes between 1992 and 2000? Did they lay off all their soldiers during that time? Were the battleships mothballed? No? Then what did they use to pay the soldiers and buy fuel if the whole budget had been stolen every year for a decade?

And none of you people have ever come up with a rational explanation of why Rumsfeld would fess up to this alleged gigantic heist. If the money was stolen, and if the Sept 11 attack at the Pentagon was designed to cover it up, then why would Rumsfeld tell the world about it on Sept 10? Don't you think he could have called in sick that day? Why admit to the heist of the century if there's a massive plan to cover the whole thing up?

And you don't even believe in it yourself, because in your world view, the world banking conspiracy stealing money would make about as much sense as eskimos stealing snow.

Just because someone doesn't believe in your insane theories doesn't mean they trust our leaders.

I have lots of doubts about what the real agenda behind global conflict, and whether national policies and international agreements that benefit corporations will have adverse effect on average people. The fact that nobody believes in your death camps and occult baby-eating ceremonies doesn't mean that people are blind followers.

Speaking of blind followers, how is it that you're so skeptical of information coming from the governments, but can't apply any skepticism to these nutjobs you read? The David Hawkins thing last week was just an example... the guy publishes theories full of junk science, demonstrably false claims, and ridiculous logic... but you defend him vigorously. Why? Apparently just because he's a conspiracy guy too.

-k

Typical. Why don't you attempt to respond to anything I wrote, or explain how the ancient Babylonian artifacts fit into your international banking conspiracy.

-k

Where is it ?

Look at the quote below.

Between April 12 and 15, 2003, the Iraq Museum in Baghdad was looted, and many of the most important objects in the collection were stolen. Among them were the famous monumental Uruk Vase of 3300 B.C. that appears in every art survey textbook and is one of the earliest narrative works of art, and the beautifully carved marble female head, perhaps representing the great Sumerian goddess Inanna, also from the sacred precinct at Uruk in southern Iraq and of the same period. (1) Thousands of works of Mesopotamian and Islamic art and artifacts were stolen from the Iraq Museum, but that is not all: in the days before and after, the majority of other museums and libraries in the country were also looted, burnt, and destroyed. For thinking people all over the world, this was a great tragedy. For the people of Iraq, however, it was more than that. It was the theft and destruction of our own history, a history that forms the basis of our identity as the people of this very ancient land.

• 2 weeks later...

What's YOUR explanation? You've got your own theory, right? Come on, out with it!

Does this tell you anything at all?

I think we're all far more interested in hearing what it tells YOU.

-k

What's YOUR explanation? You've got your own theory, right? Come on, out with it!

No, I don't. I just posted it to see what people thought and how people like yourself would justify it or explain it away.

Combine poor and desperate people with the wartime chaos and lack of law enforcement, and you have a prime opportunity for theft and looting.

Does it need to be any more complicated than that?

-k

The things that were lost were priceless and it had some of the most valuable artifacts in the world. If they let those get stolen it was done purposely.

Not really.

Go knock down a wall in a museum in a city with no law and order and tell me how long it takes for the artifacts to disappear.

It's an unfortunate and very sad loss. But it wasn't intentional, that makes no sense.

Does it need to be any more complicated than that?

The things that were lost were priceless and it had some of the most valuable artifacts in the world.

Congratulations, you've identified an excellent motive for the looting of those museums.

If they let those get stolen it was done purposely.

That's not a logical conclusion, however. What reason do you have to think that guarding museums was a priority at a time when looting, rioting, and insurgency were out of control and when restoring the essentials-- water, electricity, sewage-- was also a much more important task than guarding museums?

But, to play along...

If they let those get stolen it was done purposely.
...ok, to what purpose?

You DO think there's something suspicious about this, so let's hear it.

-k