Lawyer gravy train?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tim Danson, ("lawyer for the French and Mahafy families") getting paid by the Legal Aid plan to shoot his mouth off every time the media takes notice of Karla Homulka? I sure hope not.

And if the "families" are paying him I wonder what value they are getting from it.

And if he's doing it pro bono, he should put his effort into something productive instead.

He is NOT paid. He does it because its free advertising for himself + he believes in what he is saying. Its both.

guyser:Get it right..they laugh at YOU . DOnt forget it please. I used to also, but then I found it irritating that you post as if everything is connected to the Lawyers/Banks run this world.

I post everything as if it is connected to the bankers because it is. Everything you see on TV, everything they inject you with at doctors office, learn at school, most of your beliefs, all the wars, every polician that gets elected, when you die, how our society works ie: culture of corruption is all linked to the banks. Ours is one of the most controlled societies that has ever existed and thats why China wanted a TV set in every home by 2001. Its easier to control by TV than with guns and threats.

Lawyers are just "Judas Goats" or "House Slaves" in this sytem.

here we go again with the usual Lyndon Larouche diatribes about banks and lawyers. Who next?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Poly... They shut down the polcan forum... hey. Only in the puppet state of Canada.

Biggest problem I see is that Judges in Canada are lawyer (usually the ones that arn't good enough to earn a big buck in legal practice to boot).... Who came up with this bright idea?

In most countries Judges are learned in beinig Judges and they do not have to be lawyers. They are smart people and highly trained in the art of judging.

Lawyers are only highly trained in the art of lying, cheating and screwing people to make a living.

Hi Poly... They shut down the polcan forum... hey. Only in the puppet state of Canada.

Biggest problem I see is that Judges in Canada are lawyer (usually the ones that arn't good enough to earn a big buck in legal practice to boot).... Who came up with this bright idea?

In most countries Judges are learned in beinig Judges and they do not have to be lawyers. They are smart people and highly trained in the art of judging.

Lawyers are only highly trained in the art of lying, cheating and screwing people to make a living.

Lost a law suit huh ?

Figleaf:Technically ...

It's the right of the Crown and any over-zealous or malicious prosecutors it may employ to ruin an innocent citizen with impunity.

Has it ever been used that you know of ?

It's in continual use. It's what prevents people who are found Not Guilty from suing for damages for false accusations and malicious prosecutions.

I've been told lawyers have "unique" powers and can just screw people and its Ok with the courts.

Not that I know of.

As everyone knows Judges in Canada are not elected and cannot be removed from their employed public offices based on the political will of anyone ever elected.

With this type of absolute immunity from personal consequences for their actions in public employment they are capable of al types of gross unethical activities that they cannot be taken to task on.

The legal system here is corrupted by the fact that too many judges will get into bed with top law firms and peers in employed government possitions of trust and responsiblity which is often reflected in bizzar judicial decisions that get reported from time to time (most do not get reported) and in most of the cases when government or government officials are brought before justice (when they make it to a trial which seldom is the case since they tend to get killed well before then).

As such, outside of private sector legal struggles where both sides of any fight get fleeced with equal zeal by the legal profession working together, where there is a generic objective to always enriching legal professionals at the expense of the general public, there is the bigger problem of the underlying corruption of our legal system when the public sector comes under the judicial knife. The tools used to opperate judicially on the public sector activities are too blunt and unable to cut the mustard.

As everyone knows Judges in Canada are not elected and cannot be removed from their employed public offices based on the political will of anyone ever elected.

With this type of absolute immunity from personal consequences for their actions in public employment they are capable of al types of gross unethical activities that they cannot be taken to task on.

blah blah blah........

You too lost a law suit huh ?

The legal system here is corrupted by the fact that too many judges will get into bed with top law firms and peers in employed government possitions of trust and responsiblity which is often reflected in bizzar judicial decisions that get reported from time to time (most do not get reported) and in most of the cases when government or government officials are brought before justice (when they make it to a trial which seldom is the case since they tend to get killed well before then).

As such, outside of private sector legal struggles where both sides of any fight get fleeced with equal zeal by the legal profession working together, where there is a generic objective to always enriching legal professionals at the expense of the general public, there is the bigger problem of the underlying corruption of our legal system when the public sector comes under the judicial knife. The tools used to opperate judicially on the public sector activities are too blunt and unable to cut the mustard.

No read the rest of the post.... The problem is self-evident and self-explanatory. Does not need much of a brain to understand... Just needs people blowing the whistle of Canada's crappy excuse for a Justice System that is worthless to the public and a gold mine for men with the mentality of gangsters.

...why should anyone believe it to be any different than the way most people experience it to be?

Since you already seem to know why bother asking? After all , you are saying that most people experience it to be how you say it is.

Oh and "most" Govt officials do not make it to court because they are killed......umm ok dokey .

Oh and "most" Govt officials do not make it to court because they are killed......umm ok dokey .

You know what I am saying.... Playing with my grammar again I see.

What is said is that the Court will kill claims that people bring against government and government officials using numerous tactics where the lawyers and the Justice System get in bed together to bury litigation against public officials and government.

If they can't sucseed in killing the claims that way, they will burn the victims out by creating impossible legal costs to prevent the case from getting to court, with judges and lawyers working together to perpetuate a sham over the victim and the case.

If that does not work a Corrupt Judge will be assigned to hear the case and render the decisions by corrupt judicial administrators.

Either way the victim will be killed by the system to prevent them from obtaining justice against public officials and government organizations.

Its above the law because the administration of government is corrupt and populated by men with the mentality of gangsters including their peers in the justice system.