Arnold Wins, Leftwing Smear Fails

Debo,

I think KK was making reference to the fact that Davis approved the drivers license legislation at the last minute after initially refusing to sign it in hopes of winning the legal California Latino citizen "sympathy" vote in the recall election. ie. Davis tried to "buy" votes through "favours" much like Chretien reportedly has done with special interest groups.

But what cynics claim was more insidious about Davis approving drivers licenses for illegal aliens, aside from the fact that these immigrants are breaking federal immigration law by being in the country in the first place, was that Davis was ensuring millions of votes for the Democratic Party in future elections from illegal immigrants.

In California all one needs is a drivers license to register to vote. Proof of citizenship is not required.

Interesting that it was Davis who previously had approved this "motor voter law." Hmmmm...

The Driver's License issue is the Dumbocruds attempt to buy political votes from illegals and the Latino's. The fact that is unconstitutional [it contravenes both state and federal law], immoral [why do anything legally if illegal business is ok], unsafe [who knows who these people are and why they are there], never impinges itself on the left-liberal crowd who chase after every voting block with increasing desperation.

The Dumbocruds are fast becoming the gravest threat to US national security.

A legal CA DL is an open ticket to legitimacy anywhere in America.

It works like this:

When I arrived in Vermont a few years back, I went to the Motor Vehicle Bureau. As the holder of a legitimate "out of State" License, I was not required to take a driving test but had to take a T or F test on driving Laws. In a quick scan, I noted a difference on Right Turns at a Red Light and how close one could follow a Fire Engine. I then took a quick computer test and got a 90 (I've no idea which one I missed).

My "out of State" License was taken (to be returned or destroyed?), as was my picture and in less than one hour I had a Vermont License. I then went to Town Hall and with the License alone, was registered to vote. I had already obtained a P.O. Box at the Post Office so I then went to a local Bank. At the Bank, I showed my license, a beat up, years old Social Security Card and left with a checking account. At no time did I have to display my US Passport or other proof of citizenship.

I have no idea what would happen if I were stopped by "La Migra", The Immigration People, but I suspect my credentials would suffice. Were I an illegal, I doubt I would attempt a Border Crossing back and forth to Canada were these my only credentials but short of that, I doubt I would have much to worry about. I suspect that illegals all over the Country are on the way to CA to obtain a license while this window is open.

Derek,

The war on terrorism you talk about it is a point of debate with this administration. All the lies leading up to the war in Iraq and now it's a money hole and a new Mecca for terrorism this adminstration created.

Spending more money to rebuild schools there than here. And speaking of the cost on the "War On Terrorism," it's funny how Bush wants to GIVE OUR MONEY AWAY, NOT LEND IT!!!!

Bush is the real threat to America!

it's funny how Bush wants to GIVE OUR MONEY AWAY, NOT LEND IT!!!!

For somebody with a handle like "Bushmustgo" you really should bone up on your politics. Republican Senator John McCain sorted Bush out when Bush was going to make it a loan as you wished. He (McCain) said to congress that in order to send the clear message to the Iraqi people (and I might add, anti war rhetoric chanters such as yourself) that we came to help rather than steal oil (as oil is the only way Iraq could ever repay part of what was expended.) He said that it must be in the form of a grant rather than loan. So really, Bush agreed with you and it is all your state representitives that are at fault.

One other thing Bushmustgo. I don't want you to blow a gasket or anything but it's not $10 Billion. It's $20. You had better get a movement to keep Bush scince he is the one who agreed with you and turf your representatives.

Hope they see common sense and iksnay on the oanlay.

Anyhow, like I said before. Bush origionally wnated to make the whole $20 billion a loan. He is your ally in this.

Republican Senator John McCain sorted Bush out when Bush was going to make it a loan as you wished. He (McCain) said to congress that in order to send the clear message to the Iraqi people (and I might add, anti war rhetoric chanters such as yourself) that we came to help rather than steal oil (as oil is the only way Iraq could ever repay part of what was expended.) He said that it must be in the form of a grant rather than loan. So really, Bush agreed with you and it is all your state representitives that are at fault.

BTW, thanks for the links. Appreciated

Dear all,

Arnold as govenor shall be as much of a success as Ronald Reagan was. An actor placed in the role (of Governor of California and then President of the USA) firmly directed by big business and lobby groups, with no independent thought required nor asked for.

Reagan was a puppet of George H.W. Bush and there is no reason to think his neither his son nor Arnold will perform otherwise.

If Arny could be as successful as Ronald Raegan than no greater a thing could come of this.

Remember that the worms of the times hated Ronnie and thier fav monacur for him was dummie yet he outwitted every single intellectual and formatted the dismembering of the times greatest threat.

Ronald Raegan was a champion of kids. He never ever had a bad thing to say to anyone. He was at times apologetic to those less fortunate than him. He believed the greatest institution the world had to offer was the love of a man and his family.

I dont care what kind of filthy lib crap you have invested to your mind you cannot find fault with any of this and noone, sadly, will ever again be pres that has the morals, ethics and damn straight greatness of this man.

Alot of things are debatable, this is not one. For to win you must lie.

nothing new though, liberal trying to assinate someones charactor by lieing.

Reagan was far from stupid. This is the liberal media at work. Some good books on Ron are out now - including Reagan's Letters - a great insight into just how smart he was. He understood economics, the role of monetary and fiscal policy and knew the Soviet Union was going to implode. He also had a firm belief in the American vision of freedom, accountability and limited government. He instituted and rationalised supply side economics when every academic nitwit was preening and preaching Keynesianism - an utter failure if one analyses macro economic history. Keynes was wrong. Too bad the magicians at Universities don't teach kids the real world. Supply side economics is the best and only way to stimulate jobs and investment and raise living standards.

Tax, spend, patronage, waste and fraud are hardly the hallmarks of successful societies.

Any Rep President that wins wars, revitalises the economy, is not caught getting BJs in the Oval office, actually loves his wife and does not engage in predatory sexual conduct, does not lie, goes to Church, is not perjured, fights for freedom and actually does what he says he will do is of course an idiot.