Tiny Bin Laden Is Dead

Craig Read

The Clinton News Network ie. CNN - the Democrat's own private news channel is at it again waving a video around from Al Jazeera purportedly of his royal small penisness, Tiny Bin Laden who launched his Jihad after a Jewish babe laughed at his size in a Tel Aviv disco.

Result - stock markets plunge, NY times writes gloomy stories about the failure against the war on Terror and so on.

Evidence - no evidence on when the tape was made, no confirming dates, no messages about current events, nothing !

If Tiny penis Bin Laiden was alive he could one supposes, hold up a current newspaper to the camera while trying to smile showing his black teeth and cancerous tongue.

But no nothing except the Clinton Networks trumpeting of doom.

CNN - get a life !! Stop bowing to the Left Liberal weenies who want to surrender and give up at every obstacle. Support what needs to be done for God Sake.

Let me say it clearly - TINY BIN LADEN IS DEAD.

Truthfully, I have my own doubts about bin Laden's status. However, I also believe the Bush admin recognizes how important it is to keep Osama's name out there for their own political purposes. bin Laden is America's own Emmanuel Goldstein.

Oh, and the small-dick bin Laden thing is an urban legend.

All hail Snopes!

I doubt that the US is using his video's as a rationale for war. That is rather extreme.

War is necessary for a whole of reasons, and getting Tiny Bin Laiden is not the thrust of the war.

The goal is the elimination of terror.

Tiny is the funder of this movement, but as recent attacks attest to, he is not the only funder of the movement.

Tiny is dead, but the Saudi's and others are still sending $ to the movement and the cells.

I just get tired of the Clinton News Network telling us how bad everything is.

Things are going about as well as could be expected.