Bush/Cheney placed under House Arrest

Just thought this would be encouraging news for any citizen of the world.

1. On Friday, December 23, 2005, G.W. Bush and Dick Cheney were placed under House Arrest by good U.S. Military and Star People, Bush in Crawford, Texas, and Cheney in his bunker in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. In spite of what you may see in the lying media, they still remain under House Arrest in these locations.

2. Between Christmas Day, December 25, 2005 and New Years Day, January 1, 2006, a Galactic Federation meeting was held with the leaders of 100 nations on Earth Shan. These leaders all agreed to assist in bringing peace to Earth Shan when the NESARA announcement is made, yet this month, by helping to contain the Dark U.S. Military present in their countries.

3. On Sunday, January 1, 2006, 12:05 a.m. EST the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank signed their authority over to the Treasury of the Republic of the united States of America. At the same time the U.S. federal debt was paid off to relieve the stress on other countries when the banking change is made to a gold system.

4. On Wednesday, January 11, 2006, the five top U.S. cabinet members were arrested for treason.

5. On Friday, January 13, 2006, fourteen bankers and fourteen politicians, including Tom Delay, were arrested for treason. There were also three suicides. Later that day some Dark U.S. Military tried and failed to free these prisoners. There is now blood on the White House carpet!

6. On Friday, January 13, 2006, NESARA was set to be announced, but due to the chaos in Washington, D.C. it has now been postponed until the last full week of January, 2006.

7. Based on the work of special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald and his Grand Jury, there are another 300 arrests yet to be made.

www.fourwinds10.com

"Galactic Federation"???

"Earth Shan"???

Hmmm. Was the chief of police Flash Gordon???

(Edited to add) I went to the link provided, or tried to. It seems the site is down, but from the info cached by Google, it looks like an interesting site, at least if you're a regular reader of World Weekly News.

Nothing there about "Bat Boy", but all the rest would fit quite comfortably in that same rag.

www.fourwinds10.com

Well, "Chris Parker", your day is going to suck. You have revealed your presence to the wrong person. I am Kimmitaru, and I serve the lords of the Dark Zone. Rest assured that my agents are even now attempting to ascertain your location, and will find you soon. When they do, no power-crystal ever assembled on earth will be strong enough to protect you from the flood of dark orgone energy that will engulf you.

NESARA is doomed. Bush, Cheney, and Rove will be freed shortly, when the charade is revealed. The Galactic Federation has walked into a trap that my masters have laid for our enemies, including you. You have been tricked into revealing yourself too soon, and you have sealed your fate. The Star Angels cannot save you. We have a surprise planned for them as well. I won't spoil the surprise, except that they will find themselves trapped in the 7th dimension for 3 eons of pain and suffering.

Run, "Chris Parker." Make this entertaining for me. Run to your allies for help, and tell them what is coming for you. And for them.

-kimmitaru

{Dark Zone Lieutenant of Earth Occupation Forces.}

www.fourwinds10.com

Well, "Chris Parker", your day is going to suck. You have revealed your presence to the wrong person. I am Kimmitaru, and I serve the lords of the Dark Zone. Rest assured that my agents are even now attempting to ascertain your location, and will find you soon. When they do, no power-crystal ever assembled on earth will be strong enough to protect you from the flood of dark orgone energy that will engulf you.

NESARA is doomed. Bush, Cheney, and Rove will be freed shortly, when the charade is revealed. The Galactic Federation has walked into a trap that my masters have laid for our enemies, including you. You have been tricked into revealing yourself too soon, and you have sealed your fate. The Star Angels cannot save you. We have a surprise planned for them as well. I won't spoil the surprise, except that they will find themselves trapped in the 7th dimension for 3 eons of pain and suffering.

Run, "Chris Parker." Make this entertaining for me. Run to your allies for help, and tell them what is coming for you. And for them.

-kimmitaru

{Dark Zone Lieutenant of Earth Occupation Forces.}

hahaha - funny stuff Kimmy.

3. On Sunday, January 1, 2006, 12:05 a.m. EST the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank signed their authority over to the Treasury of the Republic of the united States of America. At the same time the U.S. federal debt was paid off to relieve the stress on other countries when the banking change is made to a gold system.

I could believe your story outside of this. I don't think anyone in the Galatic Federation has enough money to pay off the US Fed debt. Those aliens like the gold system eh? I was somewhat favourable to it as well until the Uguglondians kind of proved that as wrong.

Actually on second thought, maybe the Galatic Federation couldn't afford it, but the Universal Federation might be able to?

Either way, true or not, I'm sure Harper is in on it. That fake looking hair looks like it might be hiding an antenna!!!

1. On Friday, December 23, 2005, G.W. Bush and Dick Cheney were placed under House Arrest by good U.S. Military and Star People, Bush in Crawford, Texas, and Cheney in his bunker in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. In spite of what you may see in the lying media, they still remain under House Arrest in these locations.

2. Between Christmas Day, December 25, 2005 and New Years Day, January 1, 2006, a Galactic Federation meeting was held with the leaders of 100 nations on Earth Shan. These leaders all agreed to assist in bringing peace to Earth Shan when the NESARA announcement is made, yet this month, by helping to contain the Dark U.S. Military present in their countries.

4. On Wednesday, January 11, 2006, the five top U.S. cabinet members were arrested for treason.

5. On Friday, January 13, 2006, fourteen bankers and fourteen politicians, including Tom Delay, were arrested for treason. There were also three suicides. Later that day some Dark U.S. Military tried and failed to free these prisoners. There is now blood on the White House carpet!

6. On Friday, January 13, 2006, NESARA was set to be announced, but due to the chaos in Washington, D.C. it has now been postponed until the last full week of January, 2006.

7. Based on the work of special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald and his Grand Jury, there are another 300 arrests yet to be made.

www.fourwinds10.com

If that wasn't meant to be funny, you are surely disturbed. For your sake I hope you didn't come up drivel like that on your own.

For your sake I hope you didn't come up drivel like that on your own.

For his "sake"??

Bush and Cheney gonna come after 'im? Label him a tuuurrrist?

LOL

I thought it was funny -- if you didn't obviously it must be just a tad too close to the truth eh.

For your sake I hope you didn't come up drivel like that on your own.

For his "sake"??

Bush and Cheney gonna come after 'im? Label him a tuuurrrist?

LOL

I thought it was funny -- if you didn't obviously it must be just a tad too close to the truth eh.

He sounds like Frank Chu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu

Indictments against President Bush and some of his cabinet and other

principals in his administration were served. This is a most

significant step in what has been a long process of researching and

organizing irrefutable evidence to justify this legal means of

removing these people from their positions. They will make every

effort to avoid prosecution, so please do not expect immediate

results, but be encouraged by knowing that the energy momentum during

the preparation period was given a gigantic leap forward by the

documents' delivery.

http://www.eboards4all.com/360514/messages/4924.html

He sounds like Frank Chu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu

OMG, Frank Chu is my new hero!

I only hope to someday have a bar named after my insane theories where I can get free drinks and rant on-stage any time I walk in. Now I have something to aspire to.

-k