Does what Trump "believe" matter?

6 hours ago, West said:

They are just trolling. They know their delusions aren't built on reality yet alas here we are

Well lets be fair.

First off. people like Crackho's entire life seems to resolve around trump. She comes here for example pretty much only to talk about trump.  She wakes up in the morning and as soon as she opens her eyes she's mad at trump  - spends her whole day being mad about trump and hating trump, posts some trump hatred online. watches news sources that trash trump, and drifts off to sleep at night basking in the warm glow of her trump hatred.

And second off - it's not going well for them at the moment.

All of these frivolous and pointless lawsuits were supposed to stop trump in his tracks.  They were supposed to reduce his support, suck up all his money, turn his supporters against him and push him out of the presidential race.

But if anything its the opposite.  He's gaining popularity. He's polling better than biden. People are rallying around him.  And these pathetic little meaningless nuisance cases are making people doubt and dismiss the more serious cases and blow them off as 'just part of the witch hunt'.  It's a bad case of 'the boy who cried trump'

There's a good chance trump will become president again and if that happens then all of this is for nothing and trump "wins" and they lose permanently because he'll have had his two terms.

So it's kind of understandable that crackho is a bit of an emotional mess over this and is having serious problems with memory retention and logic chains.  :)  Maybe when trump wins  he can do a gov't project to try to come up with a cure faster? Like  "project trumpspeed' or something to come up with a TDS vaccine?

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you love me, it's ok to just say so.....

But I fear your love will perennially remain unrequited.

Awww - i will somehow find a way to carry on, i'm sure :) LOLOL

So whats with this weird cry for attention and love every time you turn out to be wrong about something? It's not just with me, whenever you lose an argument or can't make your point you either turn to gay shaming or weird fantasies about the other person actually liking you.

Is this just a defense mechanism for when your self esteem is low, or is this a result of an abusive relationship in your past? It's interesting behavior.