FASCISM

betsy

I have yet to see a single post from River God that hasn't had very well sourced information. If you don't like what he says thats fine but nothing he has said is "unbalanced" or "fanciful", and to suggest it is just shows a painfully obvious desire to turn a blind eye regardless of the facts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely, and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy but just wage a total war, our children will sing great songs about us years from now.

Richard Perle (Iraq war architect, key Bush Pupeteer, Stephen Harper soulmate and self proclaimed Darth Vader)

Stephen Harper is a soulmate of Richard Perle? Rubbish. You have no proof because it doesn't exist. You can't defend Liberal scandals and corruption so you have to ramble on with this fiction.

I have a good diagram of this but I don't know how to post it. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out on this.

Perle and Black are clearly soulmates:

Both were Primary Hollinger Directors

Both looted Hollinger

Both are being charged in the US for looting Holinger.

Harper and Black are clearly soulmates:

Black's Giant Media Chain Backs Harper and continually advances the neo-con agenda.

Harper was at 2003 Bilderburg Meeting holding black's hand along with Perle and Wolfwitz

Richard Perle quote: If we go forth, and wage a total war, our children will sing great songs about us

Stephen Harper quote: Human rights commissions are an attack on our freedoms. It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff.

Harper being part of Perle's cabal is very scary stuff.

I have yet to see a single post from River God that hasn't had very well sourced information. If you don't like what he says thats fine but nothing he has said is "unbalanced" or "fanciful", and to suggest it is just shows a painfully obvious desire to turn a blind eye regardless of the facts.

Another conspiracy wacko. :rolleyes:

Another conspiracy wacko. :rolleyes:

You are acting like a neo-conservative extremist Argus. These guys (watch Fox news) attack any criticsim of the Bush Cabal with absolute mindless hatred.

Fox labels the biggest capitalists in the world as left-wing traitors if they question Bush or support the Democrats. It seems far more likely that the guys at Fox are neo-fascist zombies that can't articulate their real agenda because rational people wouldn't accept it.

Is this some sort of six degrees of separtation theory?

I'm sure we could find a way to associate Sadam Hussien to Gandi using similar rubbish.

You are acting like a neo-conservative extremist Squinty (what are you squinting at?).

These guys (watch Fox news) attack any criticsim of the with either ignorant diversions or absolute mindless hatred.

Fox labels the biggest capitalists in the world as left-wing traitors if they question Bush or support the Democrats. It seems far more likely that the guys at Foxm (and other neocons on the payroll) are neo-fascist zombies that can't articulate their real agenda because rational people wouldn't accept it.

I have a good diagram of this but I don't know how to post it. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out on this.

Try using the "Insert Image" feature.

Or, rather, please don't :)

Perle and Black are clearly soulmates:

Harper and Black are clearly soulmates:

"Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a subjective, emotional feeling of deep affinity, friendship, love, strong intimacy or compatibility."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulmate

And I'm sure they make a LOVELY couple. All three of them. I'm surprised you haven't claimed that you saw them all together at that sex-club in Quebec :lol:

Harper was at 2003 Bilderburg Meeting holding black's hand along with Perle and Wolfwitz

Can you provide a link with a picture of these guys holding hands??? That would make a wonderful addition to my collection of "Strange Bedfellows" pictures.

I can put it right beside Sonny and Cher.

Richard Perle quote: If we go forth, and wage a total war, our children will sing great songs about us

River God quote: If I go forth, and make wild claims in big letters and bright colours, perhaps that will make my claims true.

With a nickname like RiverGod, hopefully the song they sing will be "Smoke on the Water", right after you and your conspiracy theories get nuked.

My word, you are certainly obsessed.

Stephen Harper quote: Human rights commissions are an attack on our freedoms. It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff.

PocketRocket quote: Your habitual use of Big Letters and different colours are an attack on our sanity. It is in fact obsessive compulsive behaviour. I find this is very annoying stuff.

Harper being part of Perle's cabal is very scary stuff.

Your continued repetition of the same mantra is very disturbing stuff.

Consipracy theory doubters had better take a look down south where the collapse of the long rumoured "old boys club" or sometime known as "oil Cronies network" is taking place. The authorities are quickly uncovering evidence which backs up atleast one "consiracy theory".

Something has smelled in the state of Texas for a long time and now the stink is hitting the fan. It is no longer safe or wise to laugh off apparent business connections that are simply too convenient.

River God try researching the real power behind the CPC, one professor Flanagan.