Vax Debates Going On in Both UK and EU Parliaments

I started the Trickle thread several months ago by stating that it is going to be harder and harder for governments to deny what is happening with the vaccine rollout and it looks like that is finally getting some attention.

Both the EU and UK Parliaments are currently having debates on the safety and efficacy of the jabs, the EU one is on-going, the UK one started this past week.

I have posted some of the Parliamentary proceedings from the EU, but they have been rejected by most everyone here, because they are posted by governments on Youtube.  This is strange to me, as Canada also posts parliamentary proceedings on Youtube and also individual MPs often post their own proceedings in parliament there.  But such is the power is brainwashing the public.

Anyways, you can watch the proceeding on the official government channels on Youtube, if you so desire, though I suspect most here - do not desire.

I was very disappointed that someone posted an older study, funded largely by Pfizer, to say that the UK data is showing that the vaccines are doing fabulously.  This is not true.  The data coming in was described by one member of the UK Parliament as "rather terrifying facts."

So far, the EU Parliamentary investigation has revealed some other "rather terrifying facts."  Namely, it was revealed that the jabs were NEVER tested for transmission, though governments and the public were led to believe they were by the pharma companies.  EU officials demanded the contracts that were signed between governments and Big Pharma and what they got back was a pile of papers, almost completely blacked out by redactions.  This caused them to repeatedly summon Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer to testify - which he has consistently refused to do.

In the UK, prior to the debate, some of the ministers met with hundreds of the public who are vaccine injured or have loved ones who died of the vax.  One MP (Mr. Danny Krueger) said, "I am ashamed of Parliament, that this is the first opportunity for these ones to be heard and that this is the first proper debate we've had on the subject.  I regret that families have had to struggle so hard to get the engagement of the system."  He added that he hopes the MHRA will meet with the injured and bereaved families, rather than ignoring them as they have been.

Some of the "rather terrifying facts" that were discussed as needing attention:

• Data from around the world reveals a significant increase of heart attacks and related health issues.  MP Elliot Colbourne stated " We believe that the recent and increasing volume of data relating to cardiovascular problems since the rollout began, is enough to warrant a full public inquiry."
  • The "significant increase in health issues" referred to here is both in the UK data and the EU data - there is a 16% increase in excess deaths for many weeks now.
  • There is an 84% increase in myocarditis.
  • 1 in 200 people in the UK are reporting serious adverse reactions to the jabs.  The ministers acknowledged that this is being UNDER-REPORTED in their Yellow Card system by as much as 10X.
  • The UK's medical regulatory board, the MHRA, is 86% funded by Big Pharma.  Again, MP Danny Krueger stated, "We need this inquiry because of the compromised nature of medical regulation in our country.  How can the board be 86% funded by the very companies they are to regulate?  There might be some Universe in which this makes sense, but I don't think this is that Universe.  I don't think it's right."
  • Governments were misled to believe the vaccines were 95% effective, but that is the RRR and not the ARR which is much lower at less than 1%.  One MP wondered how many of the public would have been convinced to take an experimental vaccine, had they known the actual risk reduction was less than 1%, and not the 95% they were led to believe.

Another MP said the inquiry was necessary because "it is the duty of government to ensure the vaccines are safe."  He added, "We are not the worst offenders.  We are not Canada, New Zealand or China where they think they can exterminate covid by depriving the population of the most basic of civil liberties."  

One MP stated, "In light of the recent admission that the vaccines were never tested for transmission, I am very much ashamed of my own vote to dismiss 40,000 healthcare workers.  I very much hope they can be re-instated and compensated.  Yet we still have this campaign of mass vaccination."  He said that "While I understand why the government would have a public heath campaign along the lines of persuading the public to comply, it is an essential principle in medical ethics that people have informed consent.  I worry about how we can say consent was fully informed.  In hindsight, misinformation was rampant, perhaps accidental, in favour of the vaccine."

Another MP stated that in October 2020, when the vaccine was rolled out, the public was told that there would be no vaxxing of children under 18 or people under 50.  He asked, "Why did this change?  I don't believe we've ever gotten a satisfactory explanation for that."

There was quite a bit of discussion regarding the ethics of vaccinating children.  One MP said this was "a bad break with medical ethics.  The benefit to healthy children is NIL."

Other questions raised in the debate:

• Why was dissent portrayed as immoral?
  • Why were those with natural immunity forced to vax?
  • Is it possible the vaccines are responsible for far more harm that we know of?

Again, Mr. Krueger stated "There may be innocent explanations for these facts and I very much hope that there are."

On Nov. 9, quite a few MPs basically begged the Public Health Minister to review the vaccinating of children, recommending they follow other country's leads and STOP the vax for children.

Also from the Nov. 9 proceedings - Mr. Krueger states that "We need to do a LOT more for injured and bereaved.  Raise the threshold for compensation and the speed of payouts.  We need to set up clinics for Adverse Reactions."

He continued, "We need to change the balance of power.  No more remote power, telling people what to do.  Let's put truth and justice back into our public life and restore public trust in politicians and medica experts."

Dr. Aseem Malhotra, the British cardiologist who was trotted out on TV to convince people to get vaxxed, but then changed his mind when evidence started piling up, will be testifying this week, I believe.

I hope some of you will also change your mind, given the evidence that is now flooding in.  Don't be afraid of watching Parliamentary proceedings on Youtube.  Or anywhere else you want to watch them.  Get informed.

What I'm seeing from both the UK and EU proceedings is, as I predicted, a LOT of political ass-covering.

Many statements of "I'm ashamed of our government", "I regret having voted this way", "We were misinformed", We were misled by Pharma".

The medical ass-covering began a few months ago, with many doctors, scientists and bigwigs at Pharmaceutical companies quitting and whistleblowing.

I'm disappointed that the general public, who agreed either willingly or unwillingly to be part of a global medical experiment, are clinging to the lies they were fed at the beginning.  Sorrynotsorry, but the 95% efficacy has been blown out of the water.  It's been shown in the data that the jabs are less than 1% efficacious.  They were never tested to stop transmission.  Vaccine injuries and deaths are not rare or mild.

Millions of lives have been destroyed.

Hopefully, it's "pay the piper" time.