Indian herbologist dies after drinking Trump covid remedy

xul

Anyone can go to the internet and type in Chinese wet markets and  find the images. Xul you want to deny wet markets in China  are incubators for viruses..go ahead. Your own government said they were.

You want to deflect this to wet markets only  outside China? Bullshit. All wet markets are incubators of viruses but it doesn't absolve Chinese wet markets

Your attempt to defect blame to Indonesia is idiotic.  Your attempt to argue anybody but your countryshould be blamed as you do with Trump and now Indonesia is bullshit. It shows the kind of denial your country's government  will engage in rather than take direct responsibility.  It shows ehybyour government exposed its citizens to needless death and killed off it's own doctors and citizens from exposing the virus.  I argue this denial isxan act of cowardice and deceit and completely transparent. 

Edited by Rue

18 hours ago, xul said:

I wonder which doctor would willingly prescribe hydroxychloroquine daily for President of the United States and "many many front line workers" .

Dr. Theodor Meroll or Dr. Donald Trump himself?

So why just blame the poor Indian? President of the US walked into doctor's office and order him to prescribe hydroxychloroquine for him. In India, hydroxychloroquine probably isn't a prescription drug since the Indian could buy it himself from a drug store. So he prescribed the drug himself.

Deflection. The drug you talk of was never stated by Trump to be a cure and you know it. He never guaranteed it as a cure or told anyone to take it.. and your very clip shows  you to have lied.  Yet you again smeer Trump with zero proof of his actual words you claim told someone to kill themselves with a cure he prescribed..you do not just misrepresent with false inneuendo..you do so repeatedly.. so  I call your thread out  and the words you produce as false.

Edited by Rue

19 hours ago, xul said:

So why just blame the poor Indian? President of the US walked into doctor's office and order him to prescribe hydroxychloroquine for him. In India, hydroxychloroquine probably isn't a prescription drug since the Indian could buy it himself from a drug store. So he prescribed the drug himself.

You know what? I'm going to pretend you did not post this. Yes. Since I know you're an intelligent brother, I'm going to pretend that you're sooo intelligent to whereas...you felt like kidding around with me here lol. So, you posted the exact perfect reason why you had no business/no Right/no grounds for connecting President Trump, to that Indian's decision to create/ingest a fatal, unauthorized concoction.

Edited by Tdot