Iran Pays For Transgender Surgeries

Guest PPC2019

Guest PPC2019

You're going to be completely shock. While the Iranian government gives homosexual men the death penalty, Iran has legalized sexual reassignment, and will even help pay for it. I did a google search to see if Justin Trudeau has helped Canada has become the Tranny capital of the world. For transgender rates, we're not even close. Guess what popped up high on the list. Iran

https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person

18 hours ago, PPC2019 said:

You're going to be completely shock. While the Iranian government gives homosexual men the death penalty, Iran has legalized sexual reassignment, and will even help pay for it. I did a google search to see if Justin Trudeau has helped Canada has become the Tranny capital of the world. For transgender rates, we're not even close. Guess what popped up high on the list. Iran

https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person

They're viewed in Iran as having mental/psychological problems.

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Shady said:

They're viewed in Iran as having mental/psychological problems.

Well fine... Let them cross dress. The government shouldn't be enabling them into sexual reassignment surgery.

Guest PPC2019

Ben Shapiro has a good point. So he's claiming to be 22, and he asks what the problem is with him not identifying as 60?. "Age is significantly less important than gender". If it's impossible for him to identify as 60, than it should be impossible for him to identify as a girl. You can't magically change your sex. You can't magically change your age.

Edited by PPC2019

1 hour ago, PPC2019 said:

Ben Shapiro has a good point. So he's claiming to be 22, and he asks what the problem is with him not identifying as 60?. "Age is significantly less important than gender". If it's impossible for him to identify as 60, than it should be impossible for him to identify as a girl. You can't magically change your sex. You can't magically change your age.

If it takes surgery, it wouldn't be magical, would it?

8 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yes, but surgery can’t change your chromosomes.

I daresay not.  I don't know enough about chromosomes and gender to have an opinion.  Except it still wouldn't be magic.