Bill C-407, a Bill to legalize euthanasia

There are tell-tale signs that show when 'the end is near', and it could well be that the doctors saw those signs.

So! A man gets beaten up in the morning, doctors put him on life support that same morning, then, that same morning, they take him off of life support because they can see the tell-tale signs that he is going to die that night.

BRILLIANT!

Only in Canada, you say?

Dear Yodeler,

So! A man gets beaten up in the morning, doctors put him on life support that same morning, then, that same morning, they take him off of life support because they can see the tell-tale signs that he is going to die that night.

BRILLIANT!

Well, if you would like to post 'rates of brain-tissue swelling', and rates of blood-poisoning due to urea or uric acid, and/or spleen bile, feel free. Please point out how the rates could not be compatible with the time frame and circumstances (for the rest of us). Thanks.

Well, if you would like to post 'rates of brain-tissue swelling', and rates of blood-poisoning due to urea or uric acid, and/or spleen bile, feel free. Please point out how the rates could not be compatible with the time frame and circumstances (for the rest of us). Thanks.

LOOK, I WOULDN'T BE AT ALL SUSPICIOUS if it weren't for the continuous stream of Canadians flooding U.S. hospitals and coming back fully cured after being given a death sentence here.

There ought to be a law!

Yodeler: Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I just haven't had time.

I understand.

It takes time to clean a dinosaur's litterbox.

:D

Yeah, and my back-hoe is broken. I'm having to shovel it all manually.

Much like a politician :lol:

Back to topic, the question is, as previously pointed out, was he ever actually on life support???

(The murder victim, not the dinosaur)

Back to topic, the question is, as previously pointed out, was he ever actually on life support???

A Vancouver police WANTED POSTER states:

"ROBERTSON's condition subsequently deteriorated, and he was removed from life support during the morning of October 8th. ROBERTSON was pronounced dead at 17:04 hrs."

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=tony+r...nG=Search&meta=

Were they lying???

I must have missed that.

I would still want to know in what way his condition deteriorated before passing judgement on this.

I mean, if his brain was oxygen-starved somehow, well, that'd make him brain-dead despite the LS.

Unfortunately, that info is not given.

I imagine it'll come out in time.

When I originally said there was something fishy about this case I wasn't sure. But as I read more and more stuff on it it gets fishier and fishier and fishier.