Surviving Gay, Barely

n_d

Even just a once weekly regiment of laxatives and enemas dried out the already thin layer of skin that made up the lower colon. One after another, I caught a series of sexually-transmitted diseases: rectal gonorrhea and then rectal chlamydia. I broke out in a rash. Which, at first, barely alarmed me as sometimes the lubricants I used didn’t react well with my sensitive skin. Topical over-the-counter ointments proved useless and the painful blisters and sores appeared to be moving inside. For awhile, I continued to have anal sex. No one seemed to notice my slightly pock-marked behind within the darkened corridors of the San Francisco sex clubs. Only, the pain became intolerable and I visited a local clinic. I was put on a regiment of strong antibiotics. They didn’t sit well with my stomach and for a few days I suffered in pain with constant diarrhea.

http://josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

The purpose of this quote is to shock. This is only one random selection from the story of  Joseph Sciambra who wrote this blog in the hopes of telling people the truth about being "gay." He's got a podcast too. He devotes his life to doing missionary work in gay communities. He's not very well received therein or by they Church. Awareness needs to be raised about the issue. Hollywood and the MSM are deceiving people.

My main issue is the hypocrisy in today's society concerning this shit. There was a court case that was discussed on a podcast that brought this article up and the court removed a 15 year old boy from his parents. Why? Because they wouldn't let him talk to older men online about gay stuff. Like I'm sure there were expert witnesses testifying how important it is to be ushered into the lifestyle by older men, like Milo says but the reality is the parents were just trying to do their job. Pederasty isn't even a kink in the gay community it's a feature.

On top of that we treat the whole thing like it's perfectly ok and it's not. We have million dollar cottage industries set up to perpetuate and propagate the gay lifestyle through NGO's and if a country like Russia tells them to fuck off we call it a humanitarian crime. The whole thing is bull shit. Has it ever occurred to people that there is a reason this stuff was traditionally marginalized? I'm not saying there won't always be a fringe in society where people practice these rituals but promoting it is like promoting a death cult. Insanity.

What's more is that this perpetuates itself unto victims:

The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )

http://www.emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_statistics.htm

And it gets worse. Here are some bugchaser confessions

blockquote widget

• 2 weeks later...