Why are Europeans hypocritical whiny cowards?

romeoromeo

Why is it when I ask the eurotrash to wipe Americans off of existence, all they give me is the usual "America's destroy itself, no need to interfere" response, THAT IS SO CHEAP. I thought the euroc**** hated them? In fact, I thought euroc**** hated them as much as Muslims do THEN why don't eurotrash people kill them, KILL THEM NOT DESTROY THEM, KILL THEM ALL!?

Also, if the eurotrash are as good as what they claim about themselves...... wouldn't this be easy? Guys, the euroempires were not destroyed with the the world complaining, they were destroyed by you because you fought one another, that's the key word, fought! Germany was not defeated with the world complaining, they were destroyed, by fighting! Same as with Japan! That's the question I want to ask the euro, why are they not fighting their so called, oppressive evil masters!

If you kill them all, they won't exists anymore, duh, right? If they don't exists anymore, you won't have anyone to hate anymore! If you don't hate, you won't stress out and you'll grow up to become a healthy subhuman being! Logic right there, right? Hench my question, why doesn't the eurotrash, wipe them out? What is wrong with them, are they afraid, ARE THEY ALL TALK? Why do they always complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain  complain complain complain AND complain but not do anything with whatever they are complaining about!

I know you are being turned on by this idea, so I expect a positive response and that everyone of your military will be amassing soon.

4 hours ago, romeoromeo said:

Why is it when I ask the eurotrash to wipe Americans off of existence, all they give me is the usual "America's destroy itself, no need to interfere" response, THAT IS SO CHEAP. I thought the euroc**** hated them? In fact, I thought euroc**** hated them as much as Muslims do THEN why don't eurotrash people kill them, KILL THEM NOT DESTROY THEM, KILL THEM ALL!?

Also, if the eurotrash are as good as what they claim about themselves...... wouldn't this be easy? Guys, the euroempires were not destroyed with the the world complaining, they were destroyed by you because you fought one another, that's the key word, fought! Germany was not defeated with the world complaining, they were destroyed, by fighting! Same as with Japan! That's the question I want to ask the euro, why are they not fighting their so called, oppressive evil masters!

If you kill them all, they won't exists anymore, duh, right? If they don't exists anymore, you won't have anyone to hate anymore! If you don't hate, you won't stress out and you'll grow up to become a healthy subhuman being! Logic right there, right? Hench my question, why doesn't the eurotrash, wipe them out? What is wrong with them, are they afraid, ARE THEY ALL TALK? Why do they always complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain  complain complain complain AND complain but not do anything with whatever they are complaining about!

I know you are being turned on by this idea, so I expect a positive response and that everyone of your military will be amassing soon.

You truly are one bat shit crazy fruit loops type. I almost feel sorry for you. Nah...not really.