Conspiracy Generator

Not sure who is behind all the evil in the world?  No problem.  You can now create your own conspiracy. 

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

Explain everything bad with a simple click of the mouse.  Then, post all over the Internet.

Fun for friends and family alike.  Generate today.

Gee, where's the fun? Whatthell can you think bad of Bushco that isn't true. It all works. Your link is redundant, dupe.

Not sure who is behind all the evil in the world?  No problem.  You can now create your own conspiracy. 

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

Explain everything bad with a simple click of the mouse.  Then, post all over the Internet.

Fun for friends and family alike.  Generate today.

I should think this device has been long in circulation, judging by the remarkably effective results.

LOL
George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that oil companies, Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter could invade Michael Moore.

I saw it on the internet, so it must be true :lol:

Guess you don't "do" snide. Too bad. Point is your example as all possible combinations ain't as dumb or as "far out there" as what Junior is, in fact, doing to Iraq and indeed, to his own country.

This combination thing is so dumb, it works. It's farce.

I still find the best way to debunk the Bush haters out there is to ask them why? No one really has a good reason why anyone would want to be involved in these conspiraces, besides money.

"So why does Georgie B. want to hold those people in Gitmo if they aren't a threat?"

"Because." or... "Because he wants oil"

Really no one has an idea. Unless they pull out the hate card.

"Because he hates muslims"

Even though his family is well connected with many muslims around the world.

Oh boy do I love conspiracy theorists.

Wow, I must say, the conspiracy generator is really impressive. I almost wish I was a member of the kook-left. Just think of how much fun one can have generating all the conspiracies your heart disires. And just think about all the time you can save! However, the only problem I see, is that it's specified to President Bush. I think it needs to be broadened to include others, such as Prime Minister Blair. If you haven't heard yet, the latest kook-left conspiracy, is that the London bombings are all part of Tony Blair's plan.