January 1st 2006 Fed/ProvTaxes Witheld

On January 1st 2006 the Ontario Farmers Organization will withold their taxes, federal and provincial in order to deliver a strong message to those pinnochios in Ottawa and Toronto that enough is enough. They will be joined by a large number of non-pinko citizens of Ontario that want those liberals to resign and get lost forever because those poltiicians have lied and lied and lied and lied and continue to ignore the real people in this province and are ruining our lives and livelyhood.

The tax revolution is coming and this should push those lefties out into Lake Ontario , oops sorry that will pollute the drinking water of our American friends so lets send them to Manitoba or Quebec and make sure they stay there.

This pinko stuff isn't rhetoric it is fact.

The reason why we are in this mess is because of them.

Hell McGuinty's sorry excuse for a government is spending like crazy, have no plans other than raise taxes and spend spend PLUS they have refused to recognize, listen or even speak to the Ontario Farmers about the problems that exist.

This is the trademark of pinkos. This is how they behave and what they do. They are totally out of touch with reality and could care less.

Wake up and look at the track records of the pinko government's across Canada in the past 12 years and it should hit you between the eyes.

Question is do you care? Sounds like no !

:ph34r:

On January 1st 2006 the Ontario Farmers Organization will withold their taxes, federal and provincial in order to deliver a strong message to those pinnochios in Ottawa and Toronto that enough is enough.

Oh the irony!

Why is it that farming seems to be the only industry that people feel should be propped up with tax dollars?

those poltiicians have lied and lied and lied and lied and continue to ignore the real people

And the next government will do the same. Look at our illustrious opposition party... a true beacon of honesty!

:rolleyes:

Note - This is not intended as support for lying politicians. However, the argument that they should be replaced because they are liars is deminished when the party to replace them has a similar record with regards to honesty.

How stupid are Liberals aka Pinnochios? VERY !

There is no other political party that has behaved as badly as the the federal liberals who have lied and lied and lied and proven to be corrupt corrupt corrupt.

Why is that? BECAUSE dumb dumb the liberals have been in power for the past 12 years. So how can you be so stupid to suggest the alternative poltical party has lied? Been Corrupt? Been anything bad? Answer is impossible because they haven't been in power only the BS artists aka fiberals! FACT !

Why is that? BECAUSE dumb dumb the liberals have been in power for the past 12 years.

Oh, how I love your pet names for me!

So how can you be so stupid to suggest the alternative poltical party has lied?

Uhhh, because they have?

Answer is impossible because they haven't been in power only the BS artists aka fiberals! FACT !

So let me get this straight... you need to be in power to lie? :rolleyes:

You're spewing nonsense. "FACT !"

How stupid are Liberals aka Pinnochios? VERY !

There is no other political party that has behaved as badly as the the federal liberals who have lied and lied and lied and proven to be corrupt corrupt corrupt.

Mulroney; conservative. Harper lied about not wanting Canada to go with the USA on the invasion of Iraq. geesh.

Seems like those without a logical argument tend to call others pinkos, lefties etc. How intelligent.

Mulroney created the GST as a replacement tax that was needed at the time, isn't it ironic how the Liberals used it to oust the conservatives... yet as soon as they are ousted, whoops I guess we really DID need GST =p Funny how that works eh?

As I recall Chretien promised he would 'repeal the GST', but that sure hasn't happened... and how many terms have they had again? Oh yeah workin on their fifth =p

PS ceasar, those without logical arguments tend to spam forums with other people's articles and never answer rebuttals. Not saying any names *cough cough*

Okay, fair warning. From now on, when I see someone, ANYONE, spouting derogatory, trite, hackneyed, overused derogatory words or phrases, I will use them as free license to take silly potshots. I believe I've already started, but now it's a mission.....

This pinko stuff isn't rhetoric it is fact.   

You really seem to have a fixation with the colour pink. Did your mother dress you up in pink as a child perhaps????

BTW, what exactly is a "pinko"??

The reason why we are in this mess is because of them. 

Because of who??? And which mess do you speak of??? There are so many messes out there in our political landscape.

Hell McGuinty's sorry excuse for a government is spending like crazy, have no plans other than raise taxes and spend spend PLUS they have refused to recognize, listen or even speak to the Ontario Farmers about the problems that exist. 

I have long maintained that farmers, being the people who actually feed us, should be treated well. In fact, I think farmers should get far more subsidies than any other kind of business. Bombadier may make great planes, but you can't eat a plane.

This is the trademark of pinkos. 

What's the trademark??? You still haven't told me what a pinko is. And you need to answer the question I posed as to why you're so bloody enamoured with the colour pink.

Did your mom make you wear pink underwear to school perhaps???

This is how they behave and what they do. They are totally out of touch with reality and could care less.

Yeah, just like every other politician who rises beyond the municiple level.

Wake up and look at the track records of the pinko government's  across Canada in the past 12 years and it should hit you between the eyes. 

"Pinko government". Are they the ones that wear the pink ballet tights???

Wait a minute, you said "the past 12 years". Do you mean the Liberals??? Oh my. I've never seen any of THEM in pink.

Oh well, Let's look at what they've done. In 1987 I had to pay 17% interest on a bank loan. Now I can get the same loan at about 6 1/2%.

Other than that, not much seems to have changed. There's been a crisis in the hospital system for as long as I can remember. 15 years ago I went to an emergency room and waited 3 hours. Taxes are comparable. Kids STILL don't learn how to spell in school, and that's been happening for about 25 years or so.

Yup. no really MAJOR changes in the past 15 years.

Just more people pointing fingers and calling names.

Question is do you care? Sounds like no ! 

Do I care about what??? Write a post making serious statements and asking serious questions without calling names like a schoolyard kid, and I'll respond in kind.

Do I care whether or not you like the colour pink??? No.

:ph34r:

Right back atcha, buddy.

Mulroney created the GST as a replacement tax that was needed at the time, isn't it ironic how the Liberals used it to oust the conservatives... yet as soon as they are ousted, whoops I guess we really DID need GST =p Funny how that works eh?

I have been criticizing Chretien's governement for not keeping their word in repealing the GST since shortly after they came to power.

Incidently, I voted for the Libs after the Mulrony government crumbled, but have not repeated that mistake since then.

But, the Liberals didn't need to use the GST, or anything else anything to oust Mulrony, he did it to himself.

I have two major regrets with that.

Firstly, he took the entire Conservative party down with him, and they may never recover.

We needed the PC's to keep the Liberals in check, and vise-versa.

Second, by doing so, and then handing over the reins of power shortly before an election, he ruined the career of what's-her-name. Oh yeah, Kim Campbell??? Was that her name???

She had brains (and looks), and had a future as a contender in the political arena.

Mulrony screwed her career totally.

Now, instead of being a might-have-been, she's been consigned to the back pages of political history as a never-was.

Our first female Prime Minister. Given a chance, she may have been a GREAT pm. Now, we'll never know, simply because Mulrony didn't have the guts to stay where he was and take the spanking he so richly deserved. He jumped overboard like a rat off a sinking ship.

Thank you Mr Mulrony.

I have been criticizing Chretien's governement for not keeping their word in repealing the GST since shortly after they came to power.

Incidently, I voted for the Libs after the Mulrony government crumbled, but have not repeated that mistake since then.

But, the Liberals didn't need to use the GST, or anything else anything to oust Mulrony, he did it to himself.

I have two major regrets with that.

Firstly, he took the entire Conservative party down with him, and they may never recover.

We needed the PC's to keep the Liberals in check, and vise-versa.

Second, by doing so, and then handing over the reins of power shortly before an election, he ruined the career of what's-her-name. Oh yeah, Kim Campbell??? Was that her name???

She had brains (and looks), and had a future as a contender in the political arena.

Mulrony screwed her career totally.

Now, instead of being a might-have-been, she's been consigned to the back pages of political history as a never-was.

Our first female Prime Minister. Given a chance, she may have been a GREAT pm. Now, we'll never know, simply because Mulrony didn't have the guts to stay where he was and take the spanking he so richly deserved. He jumped overboard like a rat off a sinking ship.

Thank you Mr Mulrony.

Well said, however keep in mind we aren't discussing should-haves about past political parties... I also agree that Mulroney messed up, but was he corrupt and did he lie? I was defending him on that basis, since the poster I was addressing seemed to think he was in some way comparable to the Fiberal government =p