The Canadian left protests freedom of 25 million

Shame on these people. :angry:

And a group from North Battleford invited the ultra-leftwing Ward "little Eichmanns" Churchill to speak in Saskatchewan yesterday, and then march in a protest against the freedom of 25 million people.

I never thought the Canadian left was this shameless, but I was wrong. They are actually protesting the liberation of 25 million Iraqis from the terror of a madman. They are protesting a newly democratic country.

At Democracy iin Iraq, Husayn answers the anti-democracy protesters:

To may outsiders, like those who protested last year, who will protest today. This was a fools errand, it brought nothing but death and destruction. I am sheltered in Iraq, but I know how the world feels, how people have come to either love or hate Bush, as though he is the emobdiement of this war. As though this war is part of Bush, they forget the over twenty million Iraqis, they forget the Middle Easterners, they forget the average person on the street, the average man with the average dream.

Ask him if it was worth it. Ask him what is different. Ask him if he would go through it again, go ahead ask him, ask me, many of you have.

Now I answer you, I answer you on behalf of myself, and my countrymen. I dont care what your news tells you, what your television and newspapers say, this is how we feel. Despite all that has happened. Despite all the hurt, the pain, blood, sweat and tears. These two years have given us hope we never had.

Before March 20, 2003, we were in a dungeon. We did not see the light. Saddam Hussain was crushing Iraq’s spirit slowly, we longed for his end, but knew we could not challenge him, or his diabolical seed who would no doubt follow him and continue his generation of hell on Earth.

Since then, we now have hope. Hope is not a tangible thing, but it is something, it is more than being blinded by darkness, by being stuck in a mental pit without any future.

Hope has been the greatest product of the last two years. No doubt, many have died, many have died by accident or due to crimes. But their sacrifices are not, and will not be for nothing. I refuse to let it be, and my countrymen stand with me.

Read the rest if you like seeing what Iraqis themselves think.

Could you have chosen a more biased news souce? That guy sure liked to focus on the communists and anarchists. Of course you're gonna get the extreme left out to an anti-war protest. Just like you're going to get the bible-thumpers, white-power crew, and other hard-right people at a pro-war rally. But I'm sure you'll agree that most of the people at either event are just regular, hard-working folks who feel very strongly about what is a very divisive issue worldwide.

I can't believe you'd include this source to make a point. This guy has got a hard-on for Bush and a hate-on for islamic and french people. I don't care that he has his own opinion, that's great. But it's not a very good site to back up a point about the Canadian left.

Troll?

And a group from North Battleford invited the ultra-leftwing Ward "little Eichmanns" Churchill to speak in Saskatchewan yesterday, and then march in a protest against the freedom of 25 million people.

Warped outlook. I imagine they were rightfully protesting the illegal invasion of a disarmed country and the thousands of lives lost and many more maimed on bogus information.

The Iraqis are NOT free; they are still occupied and will be governed by a USA controlled government. The infrastructures still damages; precious museum pieces lost forever; services such as hospitals and schools badly crippled; unemployment rampant and people dying at the hands of nervous American soldiers everyday. Others tortured by those same USA soldiers.

Support for this illegal invasion is disgusting and anyone who tries to pretend that it was to "free the Iraqi" people is ignoring facts.

During the past 25 years there is no such thing as anti-war protests just anti_USA protests.

These pinkos are NOT anti-war only anti-USA. How do I know that, well I am retired from the Federal Government and two I live in Ottawa. I have yet to see anti-war protests at ANY Embassy other than the US Embassy. Why is that? Hmmmmmmmmm! Because these idiot pinkos are hypocrites claiming to be anti-war but they are not. These same immature jerks also come to G7 and now G8 conferences and demonstrate by destoying kiosks, windows of small businesess, cause considerable damage to parked cars, threaten citizens who walk the streets and these cowards wear hoods and balaclavas to hide their faces.

Anyone who beleives these are anti-war protestors are out of it! That is a fact !!

Shame on these people. :angry:

I never thought the Canadian left was this shameless, but I was wrong. They are actually protesting the liberation of 25 million Iraqis from the terror of a madman. They are protesting a newly democratic country.

really nervy there pal.... thanks though for blow any and all credibility that you may have had... :blink:

Pierre Elliot Trudeau Canada's ONLY COMMUNIST PRIME MINISTER. He was the President of the COmmunist Youth League of Canada before he bought his way into the Liberal Party of Canada. He was a total PINKO and a jerk and a wife beater. I know all of that about him and then some.

what is it with you and pinko communists? Give it a rest. Or actually please continue and you and Monty can be in the same ranks!! Good on ya. :D:blink::D

Pierre Elliot Trudeau Canada's ONLY COMMUNIST PRIME MINISTER. He was the President of the COmmunist Youth League of Canada before he bought his way into the Liberal Party of Canada. He was a total PINKO and a jerk and a wife beater. I know all of that about him and then some.

I suppose he put flouride in the water, too? Just to taint your precious bodily fluids?

The Terrible Sweal:

Thanks for sharing a site full of gross ethnic chauvinism. It was ... illuminating.

Instead of throwing around baseless accusations, why don't you share with us what is untrue about the articles on the site?

caesar:

Warped outlook. I imagine they were rightfully protesting the illegal invasion of a disarmed country and the thousands of lives lost and many more maimed on bogus information.

The Iraqis are NOT free; they are still occupied and will be governed by a USA controlled government. The infrastructures still damages; precious museum pieces lost forever; services such as hospitals and schools badly crippled; unemployment rampant and people dying at the hands of nervous American soldiers everyday. Others tortured by those same USA soldiers.

Support for this illegal invasion is disgusting and anyone who tries to pretend that it was to "free the Iraqi" people is ignoring facts.

Please put down the Kool-aid. Enforcing a broken ceasefire and 16 broken or ignored UN resolutions is NOT illegal.

See what I mean about the moral bankruptcy of the left?

*Sigh* :(

So many trolls and so little time...

lammiBC:

Could you have chosen a more biased news souce? That guy sure liked to focus on the communists and anarchists. Of course you're gonna get the extreme left out to an anti-war protest. Just like you're going to get the bible-thumpers, white-power crew, and other hard-right people at a pro-war rally. But I'm sure you'll agree that most of the people at either event are just regular, hard-working folks who feel very strongly about what is a very divisive issue worldwide.

I can't believe you'd include this source to make a point. This guy has got a hard-on for Bush and a hate-on for islamic and french people. I don't care that he has his own opinion, that's great. But it's not a very good site to back up a point about the Canadian left.

Care to share with us your assertion that "bible-thumpers", white-power crew (I thought they disliked the Jews...wouldn't they be at an anti-freedom protest like their anti-semitic leftist brethren?), and "hard-right" people?

And no I do not agree that these were mostly regular, hard-working folks. How in the world did you arrive at that conclusion?

And these people should quit sticking their noses into the US defense plans.

I can't believe you would try to discredit that site without even offering an explanation of why! What false information is the site giving?

Sigh. :(

So many trolls and so little time...

I suppose he put flouride in the water, too? Just to taint your precious bodily fluids?

The reason P.E.T. bought his way into the Liberal party was he was not allowed into the USA to ski at Vail Colorado. The reason US Immigration refused him entry ( so did a few other countries ) was he was at the time the President of The Communist Youth League of Canada.

So he paid around a million dollars to the Liberals with the understanding that when the next leadership convention was held he would be elected the leader of the Liberals. When Mike Pearson retired the convention was held ( ha ha ha a scam all the way ) Trudeau the commie was elected as leader. When the party was re-elected Trudeau became the PM. He then could go to any country he wished because he was a head of state.

Trudeau was ALWAYS a commie never a Liberal. He pushed for a ton of far left policies and programs that cost billions and billions of dollars that the government did not have which created the humongus debt that we still have today.

A friend of mine was the ADM Finance who was obliged to meet once a week with Trudeau regarding these new policies and programs ansd Trudeau made it very clear that he didn't give a F***k how deep Canada was going into debt just make sure that these programs were funded OR ELSE!

That is a fact !

Well, I finally took the time to look the link over.

I was not particularly impressed.

I don't give too much credence to any "journalistic" endeavour in which there are spelling and/or grammatical errors, and this page had several. A typo or two is one thing, this page was full of mistakes that a grade-four student would be ashamed to make.

The author, or narrator, or editor, whatever you want to call him/her, certainly didn't have a neutral view of things, either.

In one pic, a young man was holding a sign which simply asked the question "Who would Jesus bomb?".

The caption below that pic gave the reply; "As a Jew from Nazareth he'd probably start with Iran."

And this is a pro-Jewish website???

Gee. Good unbiased reporting there. Can't help but respect the cool detachment.

Another pic, showing Che Guevera, followed by the caption "Lots of support for Cuban dictators."

Hey, and I wasn't even aware that Guevera was a dictator. It's amazing how he managed to become a dictator without ever ruling anything.

Other direct quotes include "Lots of commies as usual." and "The average IQ of the people who show up to these things is quite low and they need some kind of crude entertainment."

Judging from the juvenile attempts at irony peppered throughout this article, that last quote also describes the author of the page quite nicely.

The subtitle of this thread "Moral bankruptcy of the left - in photos", is also a misnomer, and a sweeping generalization.

Does one extreme right wing idiot who shoots and kills an abortion doctor, while other right-wing idiots celebrate such a murder, mean that everyone on the right is "morally bankrupt"???

I think not. It's simply an example of someone with extreme views.

Some of those marching in this protest also have extreme views, and they may well be idiots, but hey, at least they don't seem to have shot anyone yet.

But their views are not indicative of the views of all liberals.

I would put forth as an idea that those on either side who take examples like these, and then use them to label everyone on the opposite side of the political spectrum, are in a way as extreme as those people they are deriding.