How dialogue proves odd bias on race...

I'm watching this season's Big Brother and on July 22, there was a conversation with a short person, JC, and a black girl, Bayleigh, where Bayleigh asked JC if "midget" was the appropriate description of him. He responded by explaining how "midget" and/or "dwarf" are derogatory terms no different than...

[https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/video/promo/jc-uses-n-word-offends-bayleigh/video.html?v=1284228675784 ]

If you guys can see this, listen how it evolves and tell me what you think. That is, was anyone being racist here?

22 hours ago, dialamah said:

I thought the black girl was being unreasonable.  

At least someone watches other than me. (Ha ha). I think the Big Brother program shows a lot about psychology of people that you couldn't normally get to see. That conversation they had shows how weird many people are thinking today on identity issues.

They make up later but Baleigh (the girl), literally believed that JC  was intentionally meaning insult or ignorance by simply using the N-word [I'm even finding it hard for me to say it given today's climate as an example because of this.] [The original word for the place black people came from was "Niger", that same area of both that name and "Nigeria" for the particular African American roots. Though many later re-interpreted the word as some derogatory label simply by the association with slavery, had they called them "African" back then instead, that word would be the A-word considered inappropriate to use to describe people of the continent of ? "Niger(ia)"?

I think that others here on both sides of the interpretation of the Identity Politics issue should look at this as a good example. Both players show how division is easily made between people who actually SHARE common problems. 

If you're watching the show, other more interesting conflicts occur that we see but that the guests in the house cannot see. [Head of Household being cleverly conned by others that one GOOD friend is actually an ENEMY!]

I proposed this before, but, again:  I'd like to see an experiment of this done using real politicians. I'm guessing that Trump might have signed up for this idea given his own "The Apprentice". I wonder what it would be like to lock up all the leaders of all countries in a house like that with cameras everywhere all the time so that we could inspect how and why they think and do what they do.

Trivia: What was significant about the very last episode of "The Apprentice" show on the day it aired? ...and how does it relate to the politics today?