Political Correctness Alive & Well

Well political correctness is alive & well but truth, facts, reality is no longer acceptable to a minority of the voting folks who control and socially engineer our lives. Communism seems to be returning big time. Well Pierre Elliot Trudeau was the President of The Communist Youth League of Canada before he bought his way into the Liberal Party and the following so -called leaders from Quebec have followed suit. Why? I suppose truth and facts are a danger to that party because corruption, lying,cheating, spreading incorrect propaganda is their way of life. Political Correctness is what they label it as but the mature citizens of this country know otherwise.

Our media is mostly controlled by that sorry excuse of a political party called Liberals who destroyed a lot of our values and have hurt Senior Citizens and those who aren't very healthy bigtime. So the information flowing from the CBC and newspapers aren't telling us the truth!

I am not a member or supporter of any political party but I can say for sure the best of that lot is the Conservatives and before you politically correct bunch start your crap about them remember they have not been in power so they have done nothing wrong whereas the Fiberals have BIG TIME !!