US Businesses to run ads Against Russia Sanctions?

monty16

http://rt.com/business/168384-us-businesses-russian-sanctions/

Is this accurate or is it more exaggeration from RT news? Let's all risk our repuatation on making a prediction!

But the bigger issue is, if there's going to be another cold war then is the US/Nato prepared for the possible repercussions of starting one? Has the US just gone too far now to continue to claim the high road? Can Russia claim the high road by acceding to the people of the Crimea demands to be a part of Russia?

Is Russia actively involved with it's military in the Ukraine?

Russia should learn to abide by the agreements it signs and avoid these problems.

I would suggest that Russia's action on behalf of the people of the Crimea were for the good of humanity. After all, the people asked for a referendum and the referendum was resoundingly resolved in their favour.

Could you say the same about the people of Iraq asking the US to bomb their country and slaughter hundreds of thousands of women and children. Wast that a popular war? Is the rapidity of ISIS's advance through Iraq now an indication of the people's resolve to reverse the evil the US has perped on the Iraqi people?

Do you expect the people of the Crimea to do the same? LOL

Have you even been in a ME country?

I would suggest that Russia's action on behalf of the people of the Crimea were for the good of humanity. After all, the people asked for a referendum and the referendum was resoundingly resolved in their favour.

Could you say the same about the people of Iraq asking the US to bomb their country and slaughter hundreds of thousands of women and children. Wast that a popular war? Is the rapidity of ISIS's advance through Iraq now an indication of the people's resolve to reverse the evil the US has perped on the Iraqi people?

Do you expect the people of the Crimea to do the same? LOL

Have you even been in a ME country?

I suppose you read in RT that that referendum was done properly and can be trusted.

Perhaps a little study of the Budapest Memorandums would help you.

Your middle paragraph is gibberish.

And yes I have been in a number of ME countries, including Iraq.

I suppose you read in RT that that referendum was done properly and can be trusted.

Perhaps a little study of the Budapest Memorandums would help you.

Your middle paragraph is gibberish.

And yes I have been in a number of ME countries, including Iraq.

I didn't read in RT news that the people of the referendum was done properly. I've read in any and all references to it that is was done properly and that it was a decision close to 90% in favour of leaving the Ukraine.

What do you know about it? Let's debate the issue and stop blowing smoke up a dead dog's a-s. Both of us! Who's blowing smoke and who's talking the facts? And if you can't do that then I'm suggesting that you're doing nothing but babbling your feel good US propaganda nonsense.

Put up or shut up pal, this is where the rubber meets the road. I'm saying that you know nothing about the issue and you've been pretending all along to have been in any ME country for any length of time.

And then, if I ever get you to man up, we could go on to discuss the other issue that is supposed to be comparable, but not something we dare compare, in the minds of the US warmongers. That is, whether or not the crimes committed in Crimea can even come close to approaching the level of crimes committed against the people of Iraq.

Shame on any US apologist that can still say with a straight face that the referendum in the Crimea wasn't near unamimously on the side of going with Russia.

When US propaganda and lies fail them are we now to the point where some people can pretend that it's still the truth. Orwellian denial of the facts at it's alltime best!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/crimea-referendum-results-show-more-than-95-of-voters-seek-to-join-russia-1.1731310

Beware of CTV, it's a Russian propaganda agency that contends that Canadians are devouring their young!

Ppppphhhhhhttttttttttt!

Edited by monty16

I didn't read in RT news that the people of the referendum was done properly. I've read in any and all references to it that is was done properly and that it was a decision close to 90% in favour of leaving the Ukraine.

What do you know about it? Let's debate the issue and stop blowing smoke up a dead dog's a-s. Both of us! Who's blowing smoke and who's talking the facts? And if you can't do that then I'm suggesting that you're doing nothing but babbling your feel good US propaganda nonsense.

Put up or shut up pal, this is where the rubber meets the road. I'm saying that you know nothing about the issue and you've been pretending all along to have been in any ME country for any length of time.

And then, if I ever get you to man up, we could go on to discuss the other issue that is supposed to be comparable, but not something we dare compare, in the minds of the US warmongers. That is, whether or not the crimes committed in Crimea can even come close to approaching the level of crimes committed against the people of Iraq.

Most recently Afghanistan. And to get there I had to overnight in Dubai. And when I left Baghdad I overnoighted in Damascus. Do any of those qualify as ME counties? If anybody is blowing smoke, I think we all know who it is.

Cheers.

Right. Sure. A referendum on independance from Ukraine which does NOT offer up the option of staying in Ukraine.

That sounds legit. :P

Right. Sure. A referendum on independance from Ukraine which does NOT offer up the option of staying in Ukraine.

That sounds legit. :P

Exactly. And evidence of ballot box stuffing and ballot boxes of clear plastic so if you did cast a valid vote anybody could see how you voted. Intimidation, vote rigging. Etc, etc, it's all there. But I'm also sure RT news will say it was all above board.

Watch out what you say about clear ballot boxes because they were used in the Ukraine election too. Anyway, criticizing their use is just blowing smoke by people who don't understand free and fair elections so they listen to the US propagandists make it up as they go. Only they slip up and make criticisms of practices that their own side uses.

And it was about 95% in favour of going with Russia anyway, so I'm embarrassed for those who are making up excuses for the US/Nato.

Did the people of Iraq get a vote before the US bombed them from 30,000 feet and killed hundreds of thousands? Which crime is the biggest crime in the Orwellian world of US apologizing?

Yes...they voted for Saddam, whether they wanted to or not.

I can concede your point in the interest of fairness when you so willingly concede mine. Yes, there's little doubt that the US bombed Iraq and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

And while it's a little doubtful that people voted for Saddam if they didn't want to vote for him, it's in the interest of humouring you to just say they did.

I can concede your point in the interest of fairness when you so willingly concede mine. Yes, there's little doubt that the US bombed Iraq and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

No, you are quite wrong about such things. The U.S. did not kill hundreds of thousands of "innocent people" in Iraq with bombs. But please continue with the funny rhetoric...it is extreme to the point of amusement.

No, you are quite wrong about such things. The U.S. did not kill hundreds of thousands of "innocent people" in Iraq with bombs. But please continue with the funny rhetoric...it is extreme to the point of amusement.

Yup, the US slaughtered hundreds of thousands, maybe over a million Iraqis in the two wars on Iraq. And yes, before you blow your whole case again and admit the US guilt by including Canada, just remember that I'm not a Canada apologist and that tactic doesn't work with me. Something a little more imaginative this time perhaps?

I apologize for not just ignoring you, you're too much fun to miss.

Edited by monty16

Yup, the US slaughtered hundreds of thousands, maybe over a million Iraqis in the two wars on Iraq.

No...it was millions and millions and millions of Iraqis ! So many we can't even count them all. So we stopped counting.

And yes, before you blow your whole case again and admit the US guilt by including Canada, just remember that I'm not a Canada apologist and that tactic doesn't work with me. Something a little more imaginative this time perhaps?

I apologize for not just ignoring you, you're too much fun to miss.

It is grand fun, eh ! As pointed out by another member, there are far more Americans criticizing U.S. foreign policy first hand without the need for "me too" wannabes in Canada. Hell, we even have more Iraqi immigrants than Canada.

Try to get back on topic if you can.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

I would suggest that Russia's action on behalf of the people of the Crimea were for the good of humanity.

Do you think Hiter's actions were for the good of humanity? When Stalin starved millions, was that for the good of humanity? Why do you believe dictaros murdering innocent people somehow benefits humanity?

After all, the people asked for a referendum and the referendum was resoundingly resolved in their favour.

Drivel. There was no legitimate referendum, just the kind of trumped up nonsense voting one sees in places like North Korea and Russia. Do you believe North Korea is the perfect state, btw? Are you an admirer of theirs?

And it was about 95% in favour of going with Russia anyway, so I'm embarrassed

You should be.

Funny how even the ethnic Ukrainians and Tartars voted to join Russia, isn't it? You'd think they would vote no, but apparently they were so enthusiastic about joining up with a kleptocratic state run by a murdering thief that they rushed to vote yes!

Of course, ther wasn't a 'no' choice on the ballot.

Watch out what you say about clear ballot boxes because they were used in the Ukraine election too. Anyway, criticizing their use is just blowing smoke by people who don't understand free and fair elections so they listen to the US propagandists make it up as they go. Only they slip up and make criticisms of practices that their own side uses.

And it was about 95% in favour of going with Russia anyway, so I'm embarrassed for those who are making up excuses for the US/Nato.

Did the people of Iraq get a vote before the US bombed them from 30,000 feet and killed hundreds of thousands? Which crime is the biggest crime in the Orwellian world of US apologizing?

That's what we are talking about is the Ukraine election. And never mind so much the clear ballot boxes, think about the way the ballot was worded it was clear the vote could only go one way. IOW, if you voted you voted in favor of Russia and the option was simply not voting . I bet RT didn't report that eh?

Do you think Hiter's actions were for the good of humanity? When Stalin starved millions, was that for the good of humanity? Why do you believe dictaros murdering innocent people somehow benefits humanity?

No, no, and no. You seem to want to walk into the same trap that your accomplice b_c repetitively stumbles into with me. You'll never get my denial of evil on the part of other nations in order to ease the guilt of the US. All you do is repeat the truths I have handed you to regurgitate for me. It's easy to read between the lines and see that you are trying to defend the crimes of the US by attempting to take us back 70 years and remind of us somewhat similar crimes against humanity. Even though it's completely arguable that at least some of their crimes paled in comparison to US crimes in some circumstances.

It's going to take a lot of doing to top the My Lai massacre of women, children, and babes in arm! And I won't even get into talking about the lack of punishment meted out! LOL!

It's going to take a lot of doing to top the My Lai massacre of women, children, and babes in arm! And I won't even get into talking about the lack of punishment meted out! LOL!

That little thing? Phhht. Putin's army lined up artillery pieces wheel to wheel and blasted away at Chechin cities for days on end, killing tens of thousands of people, maybe even hundreds of thousands. No one will ever know. You sneer at American over a killing done by a young lieutenant but praise Vlaidmir Putin and completely ignore all the blood on his hands and on the hands of Russia. That's wildly hypocritical and shows you don't give a damn about human rights or violations of them.

That little thing? Phhht. Putin's army lined up artillery pieces wheel to wheel and blasted away at Chechin cities for days on end, killing tens of thousands of people, maybe even hundreds of thousands. No one will ever know. You sneer at American over a killing done by a young lieutenant but praise Vlaidmir Putin and completely ignore all the blood on his hands and on the hands of Russia. That's wildly hypocritical and shows you don't give a damn about human rights or violations of them.

Your claims are your own fantasies but in any case, I'll again remind you that you can't dismiss US crimes by trying to include the crimes of other countries. If you want to excuse US crimes then you should deal with that. If you want to make a submission on what Russia did to Chechnya then do that and I'll deal with that too.

Your claims are your own fantasies but in any case, I'll again remind you that you can't dismiss US crimes by trying to include the crimes of other countries. If you want to excuse US crimes then you should deal with that. If you want to make a submission on what Russia did to Chechnya then do that and I'll deal with that too.

I guess you're going to dismiss Sadam gassing the Kurd's.

Well, I do question it because according to Pelletiere, Saddam didn't have the right gas. But if he did have the right gas then it had to have been supplied to Saddam by the US. Rather inconvenient complications don't you think? I'm sure you understand all this but don't go and explain it to the rest of the forum please. It would do them a lot of good to find out something for themselves before they go shooting off their cakeholes on the issue.

He has said he admires Sadaam just like he admires Putin. Nothing they do could possibly be wrong.

Edited by Argus