Or cunnilingus to you.

Guest Peeves

Guest Peeves

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22751349

Hollywood actor Michael Douglas says oral sex caused his throat cancer.

He made the revelation to The Guardian newspaper, three years after he was diagnosed with the disease.

When asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking - common causes of oral cancer - the 68-year-old replied "No.

"Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV which actually comes about from cunnilingus," he said.

Now that's a turn off fer sure. It should be expanded on rather than simply paying lip service to the health factors.. Another means of std to consider. But, don't let it get you down get some headliners.

HPV is associated with cervical cancer, so it's not unreasonable to suggest it could cause oral cancer as well.

I wonder how Mrs Zeta-Jones-Douglas feels about this revelation.

-k

Guest Peeves

Glad Peeves is still around to raise the bar on posting at this forum.

I weren't raised at no %^$*^@# bar, I were raised down thar at "Deep Swallow N.C. near the olden closed up coal mine we called Black Heart.

Play on Black Bart, whover that be.

Guest Peeves

I doubt if she thinks he lived the life of a monk .....

What jumped to my mind was the kafuffle a while back when someone in the enterainment field raised hell because she was suddenly

kissed on the lips by another entertainer. She vocally objected saying, " you don't know where that mouth has been." I was a bit puzzled at the time over the real degree of upset.

Now that's a turn off fer sure. It should be expanded on rather than simply paying lip service to the health factors.. Another means of std to consider. But, don't let it get you down get some headliners.

I'd like to see Michael Douglas identifying his counterpart.

Guest Peeves

i believe in later interviews he made every attempt to suggest he was generalisng, not personalising.

Don't think he was convincing if you hear the oeriginal interview.