Yet another Obama State Department display of incompetence

Yet another example of the incompetence of President Obama and the US State department:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/michelle-obama-and-john-kerry-honor-anti-semite-and-911-fan_706547.html

Amazing...they don't do background checks?? Well... Americans asked for another 4 years of this and they got it. I feel for those who didn't and have to live under this joke of an administration.

Yet another example of the incompetence of President Obama and the US State department:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/michelle-obama-and-john-kerry-honor-anti-semite-and-911-fan_706547.html

Amazing...they don't do background checks?? Well... Americans asked for another 4 years of this and they got it. I feel for those who didn't and have to live under this joke of an administration.

ya ya... Obama is so hands on! As I read it, the person in question is alleged to have 'tweeted' the comments in 4 tweets over recent years, where in the same time-frame she's also tweeted over 18,000 times. Whatever background checks were made... or not made... if the only questionable foundation challenging the award is based on 4 tweets, how utterly damning that the U.S. State Department didn't discover those 4 tweets! 6uvpz.gif

She fits their ideology perfectly.

ya, right... it couldn't just be chalked up to a mistake... that some low-level staffers didn't manage to discover the described offending tweets. Of course, once the issue was raised, the perfectly ideologically driven U.S. State Department immediately put a delay on presenting the award pending an investigation to confirm the validity of the allegations being made.

but hey now Shady, you're back in time to celebrate today's news announcing that your avatar hero, James O'Keefe, has been court ordered to pay restitution charges to a former Acorn employee... a cool $100,000 dollars, Shady! Oh ya, in settling the lawsuit, O'Keefe has to formally state in writing he "is sorry"! Oh how the mighty have fallen Shady!

ya ya... Obama is so hands on!

..and herein lies the problem. Your response is also so typical left, playing down anything and everything this administration does. Imagine now if it was the Bush administration.. You, your friends and the media in the US would have been all over it when this story broke. Since it's the Obama administration this story is limited to just a few remaining reliable news sources.

Yet another example of how much the media down there is in the tank with this clown. Regardless, let's hope Kerry can get that mess Hillary left for him under control...

Edited by roy baty

ya ya... Obama is so hands on! As I read it, the person in question is alleged to have 'tweeted' the comments in 4 tweets over recent years, where in the same time-frame she's also tweeted over 18,000 times. Whatever background checks were made... or not made... if the only questionable foundation challenging the award is based on 4 tweets, how utterly damning that the U.S. State Department didn't discover those 4 tweets! 6uvpz.gif

..and herein lies the problem. Your response is also so typical left, playing down anything and everything this administration does. Imagine now if it was the Bush administration.. You, your friends and the media in the US would have been all over it when this story broke. Since it's the Obama administration this story is limited to just a few remaining reliable news sources. Yet another example of how much the media down there is in the tank with this clown.

a quick googly shows there are many of your favoured reliable news sources covering your fake outrage... I see coverage from FoxNews, your linked Weekly Standard blog, the Moonie Paper, Tucker Carlson's Daily Howler, The AmericanStinker, CreepingSharia, I Hate The Media..... what's the problem? Is there a problem? laugh.png

a quick googly shows there are many of your favoured reliable news sources covering your fake outrage... I see coverage from FoxNews, your linked Weekly Standard blog, the Moonie Paper, Tucker Carlson's Daily Howler, The AmericanStinker, CreepingSharia, I Hate The Media..... what's the problem? Is there a problem?

Nope. You have just proven my point. Thanks Waldo.

Yes, the mainstream media was all over this story within a matter of hours! Perhaps even faster than it would have been under Bush! lol. Keep telling yourself the majority of the mainstream media isn't in the tank for Obama if it makes you feel better.. Some of us know better. Regardless of what you say, what happened here (how insignificant you may feel it is) is still a demonstration in incompetence.

Edited by roy baty

Yes, the mainstream media was all over this story within a matter of hours! Perhaps even faster than it would have been under Bush! lol. Keep telling yourself the majority of the mainstream media isn't in the tank for Obama if it makes you feel better.. Some of us know better. Regardless of what you say, what happened here (how insignificant you may feel it is) is still a demonstration in incompetence.

why are so sweating profusely over the small stuff? Some of the Fox talking heads are quite literally exploding over this - will you have video soon?