Britains ridiculous petrol oil panic

God, British people I think might be the dumbest on this planet. First off, some idiotic cabinet office minister told people to stock up on fuel with cans and to keep them in their garage ... and then the British take that as a crisis, they go out in droves, clean out alot of the oil to put in their cans .. the police had to even shut down gas stations because of this! anarchy and chaos .. all cause of the possibility their oil tankers might go on strike in 10 days and even then they will give a 7 days notice

It reminds me of the OH NOES jpg

And now some lady burned herself.. don't these people know keeping this stuff in your house can like blow you up?

/facepalm .. I realize the dailymail is just a rag but I like how they panic over this LOL, its funny too

The Cabinet Office Minister who urged drivers to stock up on fuel with jerry cans faced calls to quit today after a middle aged woman set herself alight as she decanted petrol in her kitchen.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122500/Fuel-crisis-Francis-Maude-urged-quit-Diane-Hill-suffers-40-burns-decanting-petrol.html#ixzz1qcpG0ENM

Edited by stopstaaron

I don't understand this sentence

Using sites like tomorrowsgaspricetoday.com can know what the price of gas will be tomorrow.

I already know the price will drop for Saturday.

It the prices goes up significantly, like it did this week, you can bet there'll be line ups at gas bars everywhere.

Using sites like tomorrowsgaspricetoday.com can know what the price of gas will be tomorrow.

I already know the price will drop for Saturday.

It the prices goes up significantly, like it did this week, you can bet there'll be line ups at gas bars everywhere.

I'll have to bookmark that, thank you Boges

Edited by stopstaaron

God I hope this happens, Nobody does chaos & anarchy these

days better than the brits

As many as 4,000 truckers – including hundreds in Scotland – are set to blockade strike-busting soldiers from driving tankers out of oil refineries.

Their aim is to cause gridlock on motorways to stop Army movement of tankers, mirroring the chaos that ensued in the petrol crisis of 2000.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311844