Canada politicians love to pass secret laws

Canada politicians love to pass secret laws and make more "criminals" and send you to jails with those laws.

Recently, they want to promote gay rights, but at same time take away others human rights and don't want their child to hear of that.

So more and more child will brainwashed in that way.

I am not sure what the politician want, but I guess this has to do with the legal industry lobby, which will make legal industry to make more money from your tax dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MkIs4EL1HQ0#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MkIs4EL1HQ0#!

https://www.familyfreedom.ca/

http://www.p-first.com/

http://www.evangelicalfellowship.ca/

Guest American Woman

Are you sure you are in the right country bjre? The people that are making a big deal about these things are Americans

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has the right country since all of his links are about Canada and Canadian legislation. <_<

:rolleyes:

He's against sex education in schools for a start. If you think that is radical I can't imagine the number of other things that would upset you.

Sex education is an important topic in learning about humans

The church has no problem getting into their brain while they are young so the schools

must counter that with real knowledge

Canada politicians love to pass secret laws and make more "criminals" and send you to jails with those laws.

I don't suppose you can name these so-called "secret laws" because they're secret, right? But, then, how did you find out about them?

Last I checked, laws were passed by parliament, which publishes in the Gazette acts that received Royal Assent. There's even television cameras in there. With sound! So we can hear the politicians debating the bill, and everything! Or, maybe you're referring to an Order-in-Council. But, again, those are published in the Gazette.

I don't suppose you can name these so-called "secret laws" because they're secret, right? But, then, how did you find out about them?

Last I checked, laws were passed by parliament, which publishes in the Gazette acts that received Royal Assent. There's even television cameras in there. With sound! So we can hear the politicians debating the bill, and everything! Or, maybe you're referring to an Order-in-Council. But, again, those are published in the Gazette.

only one i can think of is the g20 law where you can get detained for going near a security fence

Because although most people pay tax for the high salary and retirement benefits for the politicians, most people don't know such BILL, even after it passed, still most don't know it, until someday, some one get charged will he notice it and hurry try to find a lawyer and spend some more money.

What is worse is, their kids be brainwashed when they did not even know about it.

Edited by bjre

Because although most people pay tax for the high salary and retirement benefits for the politicians, most people don't know such BILL, even after it passed, still most don't know it, until someday, some one get charged will he notice it and hurry try to find a lawyer and spend some more money.

Trying to decode what you're saying here. A person breaks a law but the person did not know such a law existed. So the person gets charged and pays to hire a lawyer.

bjre, just because a person doesn't know a law exists doesn't mean that law was passed in secret. Remember you're in Canada here, not in the old country.

What is worse is, their kids be brainwashed when they did not even know about it.

This is more difficult to decipher although I'm not surprised that kids are somehow part of the picture.

It depends on the content; I saw a news story last week about parent outrage as a result of an Ontario School handing out pamphlets to grade 7 and 8 students graphically outlining the definition and instruction and methods of oral sex. I'm not sure this type of sex education for pre-teens falls within the responsibility of the school.

Kids should learn about oral sex cause they have to learn oral sex is real sex too

that you can get stds from oral sex.. cause a lot don't know that!

If they do it wrong it could harm them

Kids have sex as early as grade 6 its important to teach them

things like that.. cant burry your head in the sand anymore

Edited by stopstaaron

only one i can think of is the g20 law where you can get detained for going near a security fence

The law on which that order was based was on the books for over 50 years. The only thing the public might not have immediately known was an Order-in-Council was made designating the fence as a public work. The police should've done a better job in communicating that.

Thank you for dictating to me what my kids should be learning in school. If it weren't for helpful, educated, intelligent people like yourself, I don't know how I'd ever figure out how to raise my kids on my own.

I completely disagree with your view regarding the school's mandate for instructing my kids on proper the technique of engaging in oral sex, particularly at the elementary school level. This falls outside the realm of the school's responsibility in my opinion. It may be important to you, but it doesn't mean everyone agrees with your point of view.

what have you told your kids??

I saw a news story last week about parent outrage as a result of an Ontario School handing out pamphlets to grade 7 and 8 students graphically outlining the definition and instruction and methods of oral sex. I'm not sure this type of sex education for pre-teens falls within the responsibility of the school.

I find that people who get outraged over these supposed offences greatly inflate the offensiveness of the material in order to justify their outrage. I'd really have to see this supposed pamphlet myself before judging its appropriateness (or lack thereof). I recall learning about oral sex in sex-ed in grade 8, and most definitely by grade 9 (our teacher didn't hold back on any gory details for us); and I went to a private school, not one of what the outrraged see as godless, liberal social engineering machines disguised as public schools. I think my parents were relieved it didn't have to fall on them to provide me with the information!

I as well learned about oral sex in grade 8-9 ish.

Its not like most parents are going to tell their kids about it especially if they are religious

all theyre going to say is don't have sex .. which isn't a good way of handling it

teenagers are going to have sex.. its everywhere

its a good thing the schools are here to teach them the risks and how to do it without

getting hiv, stds, pregnant

Edited by stopstaaron

Guest Derek L

The school outlined in the news story was a Catholic school, kind of contradicts the whole religious stereotype.

I wonder if the Priests and the Sisters were teaching the course? :huh:

Edited by Derek L

My point is that religious institutions and parents who belong to them will not educate kids properly on matters of sex education is false. Taxpayer funding has nothing to do with this.

Actually, if the schools refused to teach the curriculum McGuinty would have every right to yank the funding from the schools. I wasn't born yesterday! I know if these schools had a choice whether to teach sex ed that they would not.

What's funny is the way you dramatically over simplify the concept to belittle anyone who doesn't conform to the ideals you adhere to. Kind of makes you a hypocrite for not accepting concepts and ideas that differ from yours.

I've been on both sides of the coin. I've lived 18 years as a religious nut and now I'm on year 8 of being on the other side. I know how destructive and hypocritical religion can be. I can't honestly think of one good thing that comes out of religion

Edited by stopstaaron

So you're saying that your condescending nature for religious ideals outside of your own stems from your past experience following an organized religion?

Not just my experiences. I wouldn't have to go through those bad experiences to realize the Catholic church is evil because they moved child molesters to another church after getting caught .. to molest more children.

The Catholic Church wouldn't put my Grandpa on their prayer list when he was dying of lung disease ..wanna know why? My Grandma could not afford to donate much money throughout her time there. They were poor. I've read many, many people who give the same stories pretty much. That is EVIL. The indoctrination of children. EVIL.

Say what you want. Believe what you want. I will.

Someone has to speak up and save the many innocents from old perverted men of religion

Edited by stopstaaron